• Yes?

Votes: 195 80.9%
  • No?

Votes: 46 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Oh yeah

The amount of times I have said a silent prayer for my large hands and size 13 feet...

Sly flirty comments from women are ace about that.

Some girls in high school actually asked me to measure up the thumb/forefinger test to see how accurate it was.
I said no.

I didn't want to be branded as "The Dick Measurer" for the rest of my school years...

Monster Dick - The One Eyed Monster

Yah. Magic Johnson is a 10 inch pet lizard. A fab 3 inch radiuos and an ego to match.

Yeah right

preacha said:
^^ what if your dick is massively bent!

And which way does it bend?

Question ... does it bend a certain way due to the use of your preferred hand during your formulative years????? ;)

The famous question, "Is it the size of the ship, or the motion of the ocean?"... Both are correct, so yes, size does matter. Anyone who tells you differently is not being completely truthful. As covered in other sections, the majority of a woman's nerve endings are in the first couple inches of her vagina, so exactly how much size matters is a controversial topic. Most women agree that an average size penis, along with an understanding of her genital regions will get the job done. In fact, they would prefer that to a large penis as it could come along with a lot of pain for the first few times together for them. For those dreaming for an 8+ inch penis, just remember that it doesn’t always come in as handy as you think. Having a large penis decreases your chances of your partner being willing to have anal intercourse, as well as deep-throating.

^^http://www.sexinfo101.com/kb_penissize_2.shtml

damn right!

Nothing beats an "individual understanding of her genital regions" and all the macho posturing in the world about dicksize will never change that =D

and how many women have 12" vaginas lol :\

Watched a documentary about John "The Wad" Holmes last year. They where saying his dick measured just under 14", however it was so big he could never maintain a proper erection... all he could manage was some sort of half woody type structure

It took me far tool ong to work out what the 'Norwegian Leather Industry' was in the secret diary of adrian mole.

Like about 10 years. Surely i win a special prize for that?

there's a new adrian mole book. well maybe not new but i just noticed it the other day. :D

I noticed it the other day too when shpooing for christmas presents.

Takced on bit to keep it on topic: I wonder if he still keeps a graph of the growth of the Norwegian leather industry in what i presume is his mid-to-late twenties.

Devilution

I dunno....
...dick-size...
........Imaa not fond of its size in extreme cold...
....my friend said once he grew a tail...
...I want a tail.

But not like that.

Looks fine at the moment.

Yes I used to measure mine through adolescence and early adulthood. I would be surprised to hear of a guy who hasn't. It's amazing how much guys care about dick size, more than most females I suspect.

You know, according to a Taoist Sexology book I read recently, a man with thick and wide lips has a big cock.

THAT'S the true measurement my friends ;)

^^ as a person who has extremely full lips, i can honestly say that the book is full of shit :(

1.8 light years.

That's how far you'd have to go and fuck yourself before I'd publish my dick size on the internet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.