Votes: 195 80.9%
  • No?

Votes: 46 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: hmm

*sunflower* said:
Referring to your link ^^ that stuff looks like what the dudes do on Puppetry of the Penis!

Is v. funny show, saw it last time they were in Brissy =D

Exactly.. And I've been doing those tricks at pubs many years before the puppetry guys made a hit show out of it. *snaps fingers* My dick could've made me r(in)famous! heh. Well , err, it actually has hasn't it fellow Melbourne (and other states) bluelighters :p

well im bang on average... if the figures are right :\

Ill thank wazza, for putting the above linked site, cos i wouldnt have said shit otherwise... :)

-Hyper

So that's where the ruler goes

Well then ... I can report. I am quite happy with my 6.5 inches then. Or 16.5cm for those who like it in metric.

hehe, i made one of my ex's measure it.
The results were quite astounding. I have yet to come across anything bigger.. and to be frank, i'd be scared if i did.

Oh yeah, chicks don't measure their boobs.. it's not that easy. It's all about the cup sizes boys

Thanx for the extra info Wazza
but Brendan Fraser .. i wouldn't of thought. Even though the guy is pretty tall and built.

Which comes to another thing guys. Does your height and body mass matter in the contribution to size? The taller you are the bigger? Sorry if this is coming off topic in some sort of way

well im 6'3" and just bit over average if that helps
i doubt body mass has much to do with it though

I like a good sized penis, not disgustingly huge though u must understand. Ive had one of those before. Shit did I freak out the first time I saw it. Just think 'Boogie Nights'
I was with this guy once that had this cone shaped dick; fat at the base and small and sorta pointy at the top YUK!:X

hmm i find it hard to believe it when a lot of guys say they havent measured, i think u have...i know most girls would if they had a dick, lol

plazma said:
1.5 inches of love.

Wow, it musta grown over the last couple of years, now I wield a full 1.8 inches of lurve. =D ;)

-plaz out-

Hmmm... What a thread, full of insight & wisdom...

Well. Let's talk about Mini-FaTz

I'll Admit, my Penis isn't long. And it isn't thin. It's deffinatly no Milkshake Straw.
My penis is like a Cube. It's mightyyyy thick, and it's as long as it is thick. I like to think of it kind of like a rubix cube. Square, Colourful & the more you twist and turn it the more satisfaction at the end :D

Fatz I sincerely hope that you're not implying that by the end it's a different colour on each side. ;)

-plaz out-

I was wondering if any chicks have ever got frustrated and thrown it out of a window. Or tried to cheat by ripping it apart and putting it back together so it looks like they finished. ;)

lol - dumbest thread ever.
Yes - not cos i was curious about its length, cos its the way i can get off

Mine comes in 3 unique flavours a variety of in-season colours, its black listed as an illegal substance and is on the FBI most wantedd list due to the trail of ruined lives its left in its wake

Oh - its also got an arts degree

Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day

Last edited:
I'd definately measure if I was a guy!

I suspect 'most' gentlemen who don't admit to this as bullshit artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.