• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dextroamphetamine (Dexedrine/d-amphetamine) Info Thread

If he was prescribed it in the past I would imagine he could tolerate it (although you could be dead on about him not tolerating it now, eight years later - people do change and as a result their reactions to substances change).

Because I don't know your friend there isn't any real way to know. It does sound like he hasn't had enough to eat (which, again, is very common on Dex).

Make sure he eats a good sized meal, consumes vitamins, and gets his hydration level up.

Can I just say, being involved with BL for a good 10 years now, this is the most useless info thread I've ever seen - and there is generally nowhere on the internet containing reasonably easy-to-access and complete D-amph information.

erowid redirects to generic amphetamines, contains no doseage/halflife/BA/etc info. Wikipedia seems to contradict itself or just cross reference info from general amphetamines.

I get that d-amp isn't exactly the 'big guns' - and regular amphetamine information will be 'close-ish' and in some cases legitimately the same, but could someone who has the knowledge/access to the knowledge please just blank this thread and post something solid?

These are the kinds of drugs kids are usually playing with which only makes it that much more important IMO to make accurate information easily accessible.

No offence intended to the people actually offering some reasonable infos in this thread. It's just a mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for bringing this up. I'll review this thread and make a decision then.

If you have some queries regarding dextroamphetamine, please feel free to start a thread outlining the questions that you have and we'll do our best to answer them. If some of the questions remain unanswered or ambiguous here I'll make sure to bounce it to another sub-forum or two until they're clarified and answered to the furthest possible extent.

Dextroamphetamine is one of those drugs that we don't have a megathread for. This means that even though there are tons of threads on the drug, the answers you may be looking for are probably scattered everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I have a very high tolerance to methylphenidate, I've taken it in large doses (100mg-200mg) and had it barely effect me, but I haven't done it like that in over a week. But I have 160mg of dexie. how much should I take given my tolerance to ritalin? Thankss

If it's the IR tabs, then I recommend a 15 mg starter dose. They take a while to kick in, so be patient. For me, I don't start feeling the effects until about 45 minutes after I dose. Some people it takes up to an hour. In general though for most people - the 40 minute mark you'll start to feel something - not the whole thing, but you'll feel something (maybe you'll start sweating a bit, you become happier, more energetic, and talkative,etc). Wait up until the 1 hour mark and see how you're feeling - if you think you can handle more take another 5 mg and enjoy. Don't go over 25 mg on your first time doing dexamphetamine.

Dextroamphetamine is extremely euphoric, one of the most euphoric drugs I've done.

I am not sure of dextroamphetamine's LD50, but I can find out for you.

If it's the capsules with the beads, it's going to be difficult to get a high off of them. I have no experience with the capsules, so if anyone reading this has any experience with the capsules please give some sound advice to the OP.

I've been taking the calsules for about 2 months now and the only way i've found to get anykind of good filling from them is to open the capsule and crush the beads and snort them it hits you almost as soon as you do it
When i do it i get light headed, i get chills, my hole face,ears,and head get really hot and i cant sleep for at least 24 hours it makes me talk alot and i cant ever stop laughing. I only do one 10mg capsule.

Plug Method?

Try 20mg Orally and 20mg Rectally ;)

What plug method(s) would you recommend?
I've heard that the absorption through the colon can vary depending on how "impacted " the individual is. But I'm not sure how much truth there is to that.

^ True, it won't be absorbed as well with fecal matter in the colon. Ideally, you should have a bowel movement before plugging.

bases increase their effects
Never tried this but Kukicha, which is Japanese tea made not from the leaves but stems and twigs of the tea plant. It's caffein content is low but it has amazing alkalizing effects. Would this work like sodiumbicarbonate?

https://ic.steadyhealth.com/health-benefits-of-kukicha-tea

And 50/ 60 mg for breakfast, that's a lot. I wouldn't recommend that kinda dosage. Even after taking it daily for years half would be more then enough for me personally YMMV.

I'm not sure if this'll help but my old doc gave me 5mg per 10kgs. He was a strange fella so I'm not sure if this was accurate.