• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

We all feel sympathy for that. I ban people every day who come in here to source drugs. When I reflect on it, it sucks a bit, because I've been there. But it's for the good of the site—a necessity for the site. There are in fact places where you can go to do this kind of thing. This isn't one; and it says so right on the tin, so I can't really argue with the level of stupid that just goes ahead and posts anyway, however much pathos may be involved, and believe me, I've been in that situation; I've bought a bag of baking soda mixed with god knows what to give it that dope color a gram for too much in the bus station in a strange town but I should've known. But as to anyone who's receiving PM's offering hookups, consider this that strange town and do us the favor of reporting them. Likewise, I drop in and say this from time to time in all the threads, please report solicitation and dealing. Yes, we do look at these threads every day at least once, at least one of us, but it's good form to do so, and not to do so just ain't.

Goes way too far. We aren't really here to help with this sort of thing, and talking about that kind of stuff online for all to see is unwise. And if you don't know the answer, you probably aren't equipped to handle it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you cant find it your not in the game and really would be wise to just stay out of a game that will kill you or imprison you to put it in black & white terms. Be careful playing in Detroit because it's hungry for lost souls.......

that sugar mix seems to have calmed down alot- the o.d's that were going on...... ubsurd amounts of deaths in such a short time- and 7 & Hayes is for real- I attest to that lol

Shit woman or no, going into a hood you have no biz being in trying to cold cop alone is asking for trouble. Your car will get swarmed and they will say give me ten more and I'll give you another, and they will keep fucking with the deal to see how much cash you have next thing you know you get burned or get a shittty hi tec pistol in your face, or a rusty old 22 or 25. The kind of pistol that really fucking sucks to get shot with bc the round bounces around and you bleed out slowly...

Yea everyone wants an awesome hookup with cheap grams that runs a delivery service but either you get really lucky, know someone or work your way up the ladder.

Reading some of these stories make me feel pretty grateful I haven't been shot/killed. Been here for 3 years now and learned the hard way, the whole way.. Don't fuck around in Detroit if you aren't familiar, that's all I can say.

Shit woman or no, going into a hood you have no biz being in trying to cold cop alone is asking for trouble. Your car will get swarmed and they will say give me ten more and I'll give you another, and they will keep fucking with the deal to see how much cash you have next thing you know you get burned or get a shittty hi tec pistol in your face, or a rusty old 22 or 25. The kind of pistol that really fucking sucks to get shot with bc the round bounces around and you bleed out slowly...

Yea everyone wants an awesome hookup with cheap grams that runs a delivery service but either you get really lucky, know someone or work your way up the ladder.

I mean, if you like drugs and you're in a new place, going into the hood is often the most effective way to get what you want lol. you gotta start somewhere. The idea of being robbed, shot or arrested is never appealing but those are risks inherent in The Life, right? There's a good way to reduce those risks in your life and that's called "stop doing drugs" :)

The first strip I hit was solo at like 11pm, idk about for you but copping good dope late at night was always tougher, rock yea ton of it but all the raw dealers were in for the night...

But I lucked out and got a solid guy I dealt with for years. I have been robbed and burned before when I had to cold cop, was successful most of the time bc these dudes want repeat biz..

Getting into jams and huslting can suck but its part of the game.

Gonna try not and break any of the rules with this post...

Totally new to Bluelight, some great posts. I'm from Cali/Oregon and all I've ever done is tar for year. Out in Detroit for work today and tomorrow and from what I've been reading I gotta try the gear out here. Thinking about hitting the shady neighboorhoods but thats always nerve racking.

Any suggestions PM me please.

Hey Bluelighters. I was part of the Chi Dope thread for a while a couple years ago under a different username, but I've since gotten clean and gotten my life back on track. A friend of mine and I started up an organization called Never Alone Recovery a little while back that gets people into treatment free of charge, helps set up interventions and provides a free 24 hour hotline for people struggling with addiction. At this point, honestly, I just want to give back what was freely given to me. So if anyone on here wants to seek treatment or just talk to an addict who's been through the struggle and got his life straightened out, we're always available to take your call, day or night.

Our main phone number is (844)364-4445

You can email me personally at [email protected]

This is the link to our website:
http://neveralonerecovery.com

And our Facebook Page:
Never Alone Recovery

Ugh. The worse. Wake up in a pile of sweat, freezing cold and wanting to cry.... why do they seem soooo reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone. I'm a new poster. IMO the best I've ever got was in Southwest, but i imagine it's all around. Im sure it's fent though because it's light tan and has no smell taste whatsoever. Can't find it now. Regular dope just don't get me right anymore. Anyone ever get good in the burbs? Or just in the city?

Been chipping again lately, just snorting this time thank god, haven't touched a needle in over a year, been getting decent off white/greyish powder in dime foil folds on the westside , I can get a better brown powder on the eastside but it's a longer bus ride, so I've just been going with what's more convenient, gotta try and cut this chipping bullshit out tho cuz we all know it's a slippery Damn slope, anyway what up doe how are the blows y'all be getting?

Hey all,

So to make this quick, ive started using again after almost a year clean. At first, a 20 was all I needed, and I'd blow my bag and be good, usually for my entire shift at work. But the last week or so, sniffing hasnt gotten me high at all. I mean, it takes some pains away, and when I'm sick that same 20 that did get me high, would only make it so I wasn't sick anymore. I picked up a gram today, and did a fat, long line, and nada. Made me feel not sick, but no head rush, no euphoria like before. Am I doing something wrong, or maybe it's just not good dope? Which I think is bs because that guy always, always gets good shit. I also picked up an ounce of weed today, and I just rolled a little pinter J to see how it was, and that got me higher than the boy did. So I'm kind of confused as to why I can't get high sniffing dope. I really don't want to go back to banging it, bc I'm working 2 jobs, and have a car and am getting my life back together. I don't want to turn into the junkie I was by banging it anymore.

Anyway, any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance

Smoke it? Second best way possible. No asking for meets in threads, not saying X corner has "fire" which these days is 5% heroin, 20% carfentanyl, 20% fentanyl, 45% UR-47700.

Except if you live west of the rockies then you still have clean tar, or so I hear.

Last edited:
Smoke it? Second best way possible. No asking for meets in threads, not saying X corner has "fire" which these days is 5% heroin, 20% carfentanyl, 20% fentanyl, 45% UR-47700.

Except if you live west of the rockies then you still have clean tar, or so I hear.
It's all about who ya know, their could be FIRE on one block n trash on the next. Esp when it comes to call n meets and tar. Could have some "nice clean tar" and then someone who lives two houses down could have some sugary crapola. Depending on where you live stamps could change from day to day (Philly) Philly is having a huge influx of fent based products. Different corners are known to put out "synthetics" and a lot if people, once hooked on them can't get high on regular dope anymore, no matter how good it is. The withdrawals also are insane. I wouldn't wish that told turkey on anyone.