• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Sure, you're welcome. I honestly havent copped off the street in years, and i only talk to my weed man these days, but i'm sure it hasn't changed much.
Try to get a phone number, if you insist on going this is obviously way more convenient for the next time.
Almost forgot, Detroit has some Loitering in a Known Drug Area bullshit law, not sure what its really called, but the cops can and will seize your car just for driving around the hood. Especially if its nice. Its also a very very corrupt town, including the police. I've heard some horror stories of vehicle seizures pretty much solely for being white in the hood.

Is it true they sell drugs in $2 and $3 increments. I saw this on a documentary or Drugs Inc. They were trying to say that the city was so poor, that it was the only way for dealers to make ends meet.

The smallest increment I was ever able to buy was $5 packs but that was rare. Sometimes there would be $7.50 packs but usually $10 was the minimum.

The smallest increment I was ever able to buy was $5 packs but that was rare. Sometimes there would be $7.50 packs but usually $10 was the minimum.
Dealers that sell nicks arent that rare. But in my experience most the time 5$ packs are shitty. Other than that its basically just normal 10$ packs everywhere. Unless you can find a guy who will sell grams and half grams, which is much better than buying packs in my experience.

they actually charged the fifty cents? lol. have never heard or seen of drugs not denominated in whole dollar amounts. and it's some real ghetto ass drug dealers that take change IME most i know won't even take singles and maybe fives unless that's priced in so and I'm pretty sure I've only heard of weed or sometimes mushrooms and acid bring sold in anything but ten dollars increments except by silly middlemen. and it's also a serious faux pas as far as I'm concerned to make larger purchases in denominations under $100 unless directly working on the corner in an organized vertically integrated trap/shop with reups and stuff, I guess, if traffic is fluid and fast moving, but somebody's got to wind up changing the bills

Last edited:
I just moved here from Maryland... And the only time I've seen it, it was going for 10$ at the smallest
Yea even in the suburbs outside of Detroit it was $10 well at least from the person I was seeing, then he got tossed in the slammer and haven't been able to find it since. I digress 10 was the bare minimum otherwise it wasn't worth their time, that goes for just about anything around here tbh. I always found it a little ironic how hard it is to find H and painkillers around d.r. in the middle of an opioid epidemic. :|

I was always under the assumption this stuff is fentanyl or a derivitive,, or at least cut with it.
It's probably got Fent in it now but a year ago I found fire Downriver and it couldn't have had fent mix in or I wouldn't be here to post this. That said the first half of this year three people I knew OD and while it could have been just regular dope the timing doesn't sit right with me, I'd say Fentanyl is in that shit now.

they actually charged the fifty cents? lol. have never heard or seen of drugs not denominated in whole dollar amounts. and it's some real ghetto ass drug dealers that take change IME most i know won't even take singles and maybe fives unless that's priced in so and I'm pretty sure I've only heard of weed or sometimes mushrooms and acid bring sold in anything but ten dollars increments except by silly middlemen. and it's also a serious faux pas as far as I'm concerned to make larger purchases in denominations under $100 unless directly working on the corner in an organized vertically integrated trap/shop with reups and stuff, I guess, if traffic is fluid and fast moving, but somebody's got to wind up changing the bills

As I think back on it now, I think it was actually $7 packs. I was remembering it being halfway been 5 and 10 and that's how I got $7.50 but I'd always get at least two anyway which comes to a whole dollar amount in either case.

fitteen'll get ya two sevens yeah that's d boy math alright

Yeah it's actually now mostly 20 or 25$ bags now. All 3 of my regular dudes are 25$ guys. The guys selling the dimes usually have lower quality. East side close to 94 has the best in the city.

Moving up to Detroit from Louisville Kentucky a few months ago (girlfriend and her family are from here, she wanted to move back to be closer to them) was definitely nerve wracking when it came to the prospect of copping. Or at least it was until I actually went out to score for the both of us. Within a week I had a steady connect and as of now I've got more dealers to choose from than I ever had back down south (which is crazy if you've ever been in the middle of the South's dope scene).
Anyway I've been picking up some amazing dope over around the southwest part of the city but I'm pretty sure my guys are getting their supply from the east side.
Living "downriver" makes it kind of a pain to travel all that way for dope but with the quality being what it is I really can't complain.

hey.. I'm new to town, will be here for around 2 week. i need help to score H as i don't want to stay in pain. someone help me out plz! you'll get your cut i promise.
Is your name litterly helpplease? your appearing so desperate someone might take advantage of you and just rob ur ass. Word of advice before you come to the city of detroit, u better act like you know what ur doing more or someones just guna take ur $ or worse.

Hey, guys, do me/us a favor, feel free to make fun of these people who come on here to try and cop drugs, whether they be LE or truly desperate junkies (in which case I do have a sort of pity but reaching out over a forum like this is just dumb and inappropriate), but also hit the report button so staff can deal with it. I try to be present in all the local threads here but sometimes miss them. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated and it will help these threads stay alive and on point. Thanks.

Not sure if anyone will post. I'm a qualitative researcher looking for general info on heroin type and purity Detroit. Any of your stories are helpful. Having trouble getting interviews with people, thought I'd try this. I wish for everyone to be anonymous. Interested in what you have to say about the H market in the city. Thank you.

Would anyone be interested in discussing Heroin type and purity you're encountering in Detroit? I'm not LE, just a qualitative researcher looking for some individual stories/ experiences. I wish for all to remain anonymous. No specifics, just general chat about the market in the city. Thank you.

Crazy people even ask that shit. Take a walk bro every city has a hood u take the chance. Ur definitely a white boy. So u definitely will b accused of being a cop if u aren't one. I'm a white boy to by the way

Lately, I've been getting gray stuff from all 3 of my guys. It seems to be from the same supplier because it appears to be relatively of the same quantity and consistency. Before that, I was getting some brown shit from one of my guys on the east side. It was definitely better than the gray stuff, but then I suspect my guy began stepping on it after I told him how great it was.

Also, one of my guys sometimes has pure white stuff with absolutely no chunks...so I'm sure it isn't real dope, but rather a RC. Burns my nose like nothing else, and doesn't have any legs. I'm pretty confident it's a fent analogue or whatever.

Hey guys be careful out there. Last night my friend was shot in the leg over 20 dollars. He was on foot but still. I had heard stories but you know you cant believe what you hear. It happened on the eastside 7 mile and Gratiot area. Dudes pulled up in a van jumped out and didn't even give him a chance to give them the money before they shot him. I had heard three similar stories all recent but just shrugged them off, turns out they were probably true. Stay safe out there. Esp on the Eastside right now. I know you don't wanna give up your money but obviously these guys don't care about pulling the trigger, just give em your cash rather be sick than dead, ya know? Everyone keep an eye out. Esp females on their own. Be good. Stay safe. Be smart...if you have a bad feeling in your gut listen to it it's probably right.

God Damn 7 and gratiot is fucking Ill trust me I know all about it kid, used to live @ 7 Hayes on a street called the opposite of conservative lol fuck there's some dope out there that's straight fentanyl mixed with powder sugar I did line thinking it was dope and woke up in the hospital thank god for a good friend taking me there , be fucking careful out there kids!!

Hey guys be careful out there. Last night my friend was shot in the leg over 20 dollars. He was on foot but still. I had heard stories but you know you cant believe what you hear. It happened on the eastside 7 mile and Gratiot area. Dudes pulled up in a van jumped out and didn't even give him a chance to give them the money before they shot him. I had heard three similar stories all recent but just shrugged them off, turns out they were probably true. Stay safe out there. Esp on the Eastside right now. I know you don't wanna give up your money but obviously these guys don't care about pulling the trigger, just give em your cash rather be sick than dead, ya know? Everyone keep an eye out. Esp females on their own. Be good. Stay safe. Be smart...if you have a bad feeling in your gut listen to it it's probably right.

Thanks for sharing. That hits home for me, considering that's the area where I used to cold cop. I'm glad that I have a few steady dealers now and don't need to do that anymore.

It definitely is much riskier to cold cop in the winter for a variety of reasons. Not only does it get dark out much sooner, but there aren't as many people out. In the summer a lot of people are chilling outside, which at least provides some protection. Obviously at 7 and gratiot area there is always a risk of being robbed by gangsters, or harassed by police, but that is especially true this time of year.

Stay safe guys...