The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Thanks, man.
Never heard "boy" before (except for in this thread). What is "girl?"
So the Midwestern translation of "cuatro negra" (as balloons were usually .25g) would be "a g of boy?"
Why does moving have to be so damn hard?

yo, just chiming in and giving my 2 cents. I am a Chicago head but my girl was from detroit so I have a tad bit of experience or knowledge about the dope game over there, most of it has been said in this thread before but just helpin ya out so you don't have to go back.

Detroit does not call their dope "boy" so don't go saying that because no one will know what you are talking about. They most likely will call it D, diesel, packs, dope, and sometimes but pretty rarely blows (a chicago slang). I have also never heard about them selling "jabs" only bundles. The detroit connect my girl went through sold $5 dollar lotto folds with a tiny amount of pretty damn pure good ass dope that dissolves beautifully with a tiny bit of water and turns a beauitful golden brown color in the rig. NO PRICE DISCUSSION The dope from out there was pretty good, the bags I had were maybe like 1/5th the size of Chicago but less cut and dissolved better. I still prefer Chicago stuff but that's what I am used to.

It shouldn't be too hard to find, just find a prostitute or strung out looking person in the streets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, as well. I have to admit, this lotto fold thing is making me giggle a bit. West coast dudes used to keep balloons in their mouths and somehow knew whether they were spitting out a blanca or a negra.

is there such a thing as delivery service in the Midwest? It was so easy to find in the west.

wow i was way off then my fault ill just erase my posts to get them back since this tread is closing soon..and yes theres delivery services..but you gotta find the people who do that, no one , especially someone from here is gonna give you their connects that took months and years to get by trial and error..your best bet is when you cop, get the dudes number and if you like his dope next time you call him up and place an order and ask if he will meet you somewhere (persoanlly i wouldnt want my dope dealers knolwing where i live since i spend so much moiney with them)..

but whats so funny about lotto tickets? its just a cheap way to package a product just like how they use foil and capsules instead of bags here in chicago..well i feel they use capsuls more for consistant weight with out having to weigh it

Last edited:
I know - not looking for connects here - just the basics so I don't get robbed like crazy. There were many delivery dudes in my town, so I just had to find one guy who had a number and then I was good until I moved.

Lotto tickets just seem strange to me - maybe because I haven't seen them yet. My guys were super meticulous about their packaging. Little balloons and inside product tightly wrapped in what seemed like wax paper. Worked well because they could hold it in their mouths and they were small and easily swallowed.

As a hilarious aside - my bf (who has only used once) bought it, it came in a huge wad of foil (pretty sure his junkie connection ripped it apart and left him the dregs in a chunk of foil), from my stories he knew it came in "balloons" so he bought a full sized blow-up balloon, stuffed the foil packet in the balloon and put it in his mouth for the drive home (thinking he could swallow that big ass balloon should he be pulled over.) This image kills me.

go find a 'done clinic and ask someone whos walking before they take their dose and offer then a bag or 2 if they only sells nicks like phantom suggested...i dont understand why anyone would waste their time and risk jailtime for nickel bags,,thats so petty shit right there, which i guess just goes to show you how poor and broke detroit is when they got to sell nickel bags..when i was in the herbal business i wouldnt do anything less then a dub and i hated doin them and would pass them onto my workers, it wasnt worth my time... i couldnt imagine sellin nicks id rather get a job then do that...risking felonys and jailtime for five bucks is...
inconceivable.jpg

Ds hot as fuck right now, got followed my an undercover yesterday morning, then pulled over by a car full of narcs waiting outside one of my spots later that night. Heard it might be because a white girl and guy in there 20's were found bound and executed, haven't seen it in the news tho. Anyone heard about this?

I think there was an article in the paper today about that. I didn't read it so I can't give specifics. Be careful down there shit can go bad fast.

It was on the channel 4 news yesterday morning at 5:00AM.

Contrary to popular belief if you play by THEIR rules you'll generally never have a problem. They honestly do like to protect their customers.

Start messing around though and things can get ugly really fast. They don't mess around in the D.

A couple of years ago my cousin ripped the wrong person off and got shot six times and ran over twice. (forward/reverse) I can't believe he is still alive.

When the guy that did it gets of jail (within the next few months) I'd sure hate to be my cousin. He's been hiding in northern Michigan for the last few years.

I think there was an article in the paper today about that. I didn't read it so I can't give specifics. Be careful down there shit can go bad fast.

Yeahh fuckk detroit cops, fuckers impounded my car on tuesday.. That tow and ticket bullshit is such a violation of our most basic civil rights.. Have anyone else here had this happen?

Yeahh fuckk detroit cops, fuckers impounded my car on tuesday.. That tow and ticket bullshit is such a violation of our most basic civil rights.. Have anyone else here had this happen?

Not me personally but a couple of my friends had their cars siezed. The first time was really fucked up, Wayne County Sheriffs had it towed all the way to Toledo and made him wait three days before he could get it out of impound. He ended up having to pay close to $1500 for the tow fee and impound. The second person I know had to pay around $900 and they impounded it at a yard close to where he got flicked. It happens all the time though and they don't need any reason to do it other than stopping you in a high traffic drug area.

So they just impound your shit just for being there? That's fucking bullshit. They don't even have to find anything?

So they just impound your shit just for being there? That's fucking bullshit. They don't even have to find anything?
Exactly what I thought when I first heard about it, probably a good thing I knew it learned about it first before they just took my shit or I honestly would of thought those cops were pullin some shit. Im surprised the ACLU hasn't got on this shit, only the registered owner can pay the fine. So any random junky could lie to a friend/family member and ask to borrow their car and have it seized and theyed be paying for it.

Thats exactly what they do. Its bullshit and completely racist. Detroit cops racial profile like a mother fucker.
It really just depends on the cop and how you handle the situation though. You can get lucky sometimes if you're honest with the cops and tell them flat out that you were there looking for dope. Sometimes they'll just write you a ticket for loitering in a high traffic drug area or let you off with a warning. Detroit narcos can be pretty cool if your straight up with them and generally they could care less about rigs and paraphernalia. If you bullshit them though, they can pretty much do whatever they want and seize your car for absolutely no reason because apparently in Detroit being white and in the hood is adequate cause to take your car and arrest you.

The fine is supposed to double the second time and the third time they can auction your car off. I've also heard of people having to pay blue book value to get their car back the first time its seized.
Detroit is fucked up because not only do you have to watch out for DPD, narcos and feds but suburban cops are allowed to do surveillance in areas that are frequented by a lot of suburban teenagers. And they can patrol anywhere up to two miles within the city limits, so that would 7 mile.

Technically heroin possession in Detroit is a civil infraction so they will sieze your car and give you a misdemeanor, sometimes just a ticket, but they can give you a felony if they want to. If its the feds or suburban cops its always a felony, though. I knew a guy one time that got 2 years for having one pack and when he got out he got busted with 3 packs and got a ticket, haha.

I got caught up in a mult-jurisdictional sting a few years ago that was DPD, Comet, Oakland County, a bunch of suburban city departments and the DEA and even though I got flicked in Detroit it was Sterling Heights and Oakland that got me. It was a felony too. When they do those stings they can have a whole neighborhood or block indicted where alls they have to do is see you in a certain neighborhood or leaving a certain street and they can take your car and lock you up. Usually that only happens after a rash of OD's or something big happening. Something like that could be going down right now though being that those two kids were found executed a few weeks ago.

People think I'm paranoid, but I'm always on full alert when I cop, I'm always checking my mirrors when I'm parked, watching cars that are coming and going and if something doesn't feel right I'll leave. I've dealt with DPD enough times to know which areas to avoid. I generally try to steer clear of the known mile roads and the known avenues, they're always hot and your more likely to have a random traffic stop in or around those areas. The dope boys are finally learning that too, cuz a lot of my spots that used to be in those real well known areas have moved to more quieter areas of the city.

Stay safe out there though. I'm more worried about cops than the stick up kids in Detroit and I always have been.
Sorry for the rambling post, but I'm nodding out and feeling pretty good right now, haha.

^ that's why I won't buy dope in the city. I do plenty of partying in the D. I dont want my shit impounded.

go find a 'done clinic and ask someone whos walking before they take their dose and offer then a bag or 2 if they only sells nicks like phantom suggested...i dont understand why anyone would waste their time and risk jailtime for nickel bags,,thats so petty shit right there, which i guess just goes to show you how poor and broke detroit is when they got to sell nickel bags..when i was in the herbal business i wouldnt do anything less then a dub and i hated doin them and would pass them onto my workers, it wasnt worth my time... i couldnt imagine sellin nicks id rather get a job then do that...risking felonys and jailtime for five bucks is...
inconceivable.jpg

Here in Detroit you make, or I should say "they make" better money selling nickle packs (lotto tickets) than they can *snip* because a junky is more willing to spend his *snip* sooner than hed be willing to wait till he has a *snip* in his pocket. Ive bought nickles all over and two nicks are just as good as any dime I can get. Everyone here whos got a grip sells nickles. I know it may seem silly but from what I hear our dope is pretty damn good. Although I have bought dope on the south side of Chicago and nodded like a motherfucker, I was truly impressed, Detroit as much as I may complain about it sometimes, still has some good shit. Im feelin sorry for Europe and their drought. Cant figure out why they would have a drought. That would be like us havin a cocaine drought, unheard of.

BTW I am Pigpen1968 as well as pigpen19688, I cannot find my password to my original account so I started a new one until I get my laptop outta the pawn.

My blog Junky says has a few new posts if you want to check it out

*you've been warned before, no blog spamming will be tolerated*

I wrote about my first time using. I also have a short video of a favorite abandoned building of mine as well as a new post. I hope you all will check it out.

You all have been amazing as far as encouraging me to keep writing. My grammar is terrible I admit but I love getting my memories out there and hearing from you all.

Thank you
Pigpen1968

damn i dont think i would ever pawn one of my computers..my wds arent anywhere being bad enough for me to do that

and about your SN...cant you just hit a lost password button, when you try and sign in and it will send it to your email address for you?