• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

LOL D-block, good ol' MCJ ;) spent my whole summer there a couple years ago :( then went off to OCJ which was much worse! I mentioned the one cop incident on here not another where I was driving down the road and a cop pulled behind me off cadilac and followed me right back to the freeway. lmao I got off the next exit and carried on to where I was going ;) this in particular spot had bomb dope for about 2 weeks and I went there yesterday and couldn't even get off on 3 packs. wtf?

I usually wind up in Wayne County or Dickerson. Wayne is such a hellhole. OCJ I thought was a cakewalk but I was in the annex.
Ive got my shit lefal now for the most part, dont need tohustle doin scrapping or anything shady so I dont worry too much about jail. What a waste of resources jail and prison are.

Ive been living on the Eastside for many years now but tomorrow am moving to Mexicantown. dont say that - Tommyboy

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't resist the tacos could ya. Does that make you a west sider now? I have only been to mexi town once to eat.

Ive only been over here for just a few hours near Clark Park and I love it already. but I dont know anyone here with my lifestyle. Ill figure it out. Being Mexitown I wonder if Ill find any mud.

Pigpen - I've gotten mud in the D before, even though everybody says that you can't.

I started a thread yesterday about storing gear on the go and the question of needle exchanges in Detroit came up. My friends tell me that they are all gone, is this true?

Sorry but Im not gonna start talkin about how I hide my shit unless its up my ass because thats the only place cops wont look.

For the most part I LOVE Detroit cops. Your straight with them, their straight with you, theres no BS, but Im not gonna tell them where I hide my shit posting it on here.

As far as the needle exchange goes in the D, Google Detroit Health Dept and go from there. They have a schedule of where the needle bus stops 3-4 days a week in about 3 places every other day. You may have to call them to get the schedule cause I dont think its posted. They will also give you a card after your register with them that says you are exempt from proosecution of carrying syringes in the city of Detroit. Its like becoming a registered user. You give them 100 dirty points and they give you 100 clean points.

BTW, Chinky told me I should post my blog address on my location so I did. Thanks Chink, good idea.

Dont forget to check out my "Location" Become a member, be the first on your block, leave a nasty note, warn your kids about ppl like me (but dont show them the blog cause they may think its cool)

Thanks for the info. I take it registering means adding your name to some kind of list? That's going to make me a little uneasy.

Thanks for the info. I take it registering means adding your name to some kind of list? That's going to make me a little uneasy.

I understand. My feeling on getting your name on a list is that if everyone is on the list what the hell can they do? The more ppl that admit to what they are doing the less they will be able to do to stop you.

"Theyve got the guns but we got the numbers"

If you plan to be a senator or something then Id think twice.

name on a list? i never had registered my name or address or primary email on any website that i have registered for...and if its something that im buying off the internet, i rerely use my own CC, ill normally use someone elses card and just give them the cash and if i have to give my real name i try and use initals if they let me..

my guess is your not to familer with the ins and outs of the internet since your worried about using your name when you register for something online...ill say it again never use your name, make one up, use your middle name, or better yet just use initials..also never use your address or phone or anything else personal that your not comfortable with...

^ I think he's talking about at the needle exchange. In NYC, you get an ID number, and you don't use your name. It might be different in Detroit though.

oh i thought he wasw talking about signing up for pigpens site

Some of you have been following my blog of past experiences. Just wanted to say that I posted a new entry today about my first trip to Jamaica. I got in trouble here for posting my blogspot name so Chinky said I should put my link in my location which I did. Or you can just Google Junkysays.

You all have been very kind. Just wnt to thank you for the compliments. I hope to get something more solid together soon.

Pigpen

Johnny Blue. I didnt mean to get down on you for being a MOD or anything, Im pertty behind the times when figuring out all things internet. Its amazing I was even able to set up a blog by myself. I honestly didnt make the NSASDD connection like you mentioned in your PM.

Sorry bout the confusion, didnt mean to come off as an asshole. Your doin your job, I respect that, Im slow on the rules no doubt.

I had to look up FFS on Google FFS LOL.

Last edited:
No big deal man. My "job" is to help you and it's just a bit frustrating when I know you can do something and you think you can't.

Hello Detroiters, I need a bit of assistance.
I'm from the west coast and have recently found myself in Michigan.
I'm used to conducting my business in Spanish, but I have a feeling that's not going to work out here.
What's the proper Michigan nomenclature for all things chiva?
As an aside, I've only ever seen black tar, so I'm sure I'm in for a surprise.

it will be black dudes and powder now..and it comes packaged in old lotto tickets amonjg other things i think, you dont smoke it, with this you snort/slam and will most likely get less then you think you should but should be stronger then you think so dont go snorting up 2-3bags at once

im not sure about detroits slang for it but im sure if you said blows or D, they will know

Last edited: