• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

good lookin headcase. imma keep that in mind next time i head down. ive been only picking up fire from the eastside. packs were a bit smaller but it didnt matter because the quality was through the roof.

Picked up some today from the eastside and it is pretty damn good! Kinda seeing double. I didn't see any cops till on my way out of the city. The chunk was light brown or a really dark tan color and pretty hard to break up. Safe travels everyone!

Got some 20's from one of the exits on southfield if ya know what i mean.we had to wait like 45 minutes for my drunk dealer on a 90 degree day.wasn't a JOY to do that...*wink* lol.the girl(crack) was good though.

pretty decent sized packs , tan, but didn't have much legs. i think it's cut with benadryl or something. i dunno. i guess its better than picking up nickels, the 20's seem to be a lot more. i wish i had better connects. it's kinda hit or miss and not having a car makes it tough to get from the suburbs to down there... obviously. lolz.

-lenses

I used to go to that area, but it seems like the quality and the price are a lot better on the eastside, even southwest detroit usually seems better. And the area isn't as rough. To me, the dope and the area weren't worth the joy.

I used to go to that area, but it seems like the quality and the price are a lot better on the eastside, even southwest detroit usually seems better. And the area isn't as rough. To me, the dope and the area weren't worth the joy.

%)
i agree bearded. i don't get much of a chance to get down to southwest detroit but i also don't have any dealers there. my best chances are the eastside. shits always flame. only a couple of times have i really gotten some scramble. by that i mean, ive been buying from the same guy for at least six months on a weekly basis and ive gotten crappy packs like twice and he gave me a couple free ones each time because i told him it was trash. so it's not bad. =D

Ohh man....i havent been on here for a min. anyway. eastside is pretty hot. westside is okay but still never know. shits been good latley yall.
ohh and on the east side those fucking houses that burned down! right at the spot i been to the guys house got fucked up too ..crazy.

Last edited:
yeah all those houses burning down on the eastside was real crazy. I thought it was arson but I guess it was just downed power lines. Hope all is well with everyone! the weather is gorgeous today in the D :=D

I'm very impressed with what I picked up on the Eastside today! My guy called me yesterday and told me he had some fire. I got some of it about 3 hours ago and I'm still noddin very hard. I was starting to get pissed at first, cause I wasn't feeling anything 10-15 minutes after I snorted it, then all at once I got a hot flash and it was on! The rush today was the closest to IV'ing that I've ever got from sniffing.

The dope was a super light tan color and the chunk was super hard. I'm not sure if it will effect shooters the same way or not though. It also had a strange sour smell that I can't really describe, but I have had that same smell a few times before and I think everytime its smelled like this it was pretty good.

Be safe everyone!

yeah i just picked up half gram of raw the other day and of course it was payday so I blew through it. :/ it sucks. I also picked up three packs today. it was just flame as hell. i couldn't even complain. im so dazed right now, i was definitely seein' some double vision for a good 45 minutes earlier. it was tight. anyway, im flappin my jaws because im noddin and hig as balls. i also took a few klonopins and smoked some very dank indica while getting the dope and shooting it. ive been carrying bottles of that alcohol based hand sanitizer lately to clean the injections site before and after. Of course this is in the sake of Harm Reduction. be safe D-town.

Got 4 packs of straight fuckin fire today. my stuff has been whiter lately. doesn't seem to make a difference except in potency. I am really hoping it's some china white stuff. that would be sweet if it was, and im hoping it's not mixed with any other opiates. if it is, meh fuck it i like a good mixed opiate high. anyone else?

Been Coppin in Sag nasty but my dope man drives to the eastside closer to downtown to cop. Expensive shit. But by far the best dope I have EVER seen. Hard almost pure white chunks. Had a couple seasoned vets in my area fallin out from half a pack.

god damn sounds like Detroit is ON FIRE lately. Pisses me off thinking about how much money I blew on bunk ass dope last month in Chi town, only to come back to Detroit and find out everyone has been nodding balls.

Yeah man, definitely got 4 packs earlier. im still high now and i got the stuff around 3 o clock. damn man, nod nod nod... peace and be safe kids.

Got high before work this morn at 6 30 am lol. And when I took my lunch break at 12 30 I was still nodding. I love the D.

shit yeah! Even when its not the best it's still awesome. im certainly still feelin good and its been about 3.5 hours though. yeeeeeeeaaaa!

god damn sounds like Detroit is ON FIRE lately. Pisses me off thinking about how much money I blew on bunk ass dope last month in Chi town, only to come back to Detroit and find out everyone has been nodding balls.

What type of dope were you getting in the Chi? From the west side? White with dormin cut? Grey? Tan/Brown? What is different abot the D, ehhh D? lol...

Sorry for probing, just curious...as I love in Chicago and I think August/September was a bad month in Chicago due to the humidity/big-dogs getting popped(meaning a a new batch of leader is running things, and they may not be storing/packing/preparing the dope properly), sorry you came at that time.

Best of luck! Feel free to PM your answer...

What type of dope were you getting in the Chi? From the west side? White with dormin cut? Grey? Tan/Brown? What is different abot the D, ehhh D? lol...

Sorry for probing, just curious...as I love in Chicago and I think August/September was a bad month in Chicago due to the humidity/big-dogs getting popped(meaning a a new batch of leader is running things, and they may not be storing/packing/preparing the dope properly), sorry you came at that time.

Best of luck! Feel free to PM your answer...

Hate to bust your balls but let's keep the discussion on topic. it's called DETROIT HEROIN for a reason.

Hate to bust your balls but let's keep the discussion on topic. it's called DETROIT HEROIN for a reason.

Well, that is what I was going to ask after he responded, how does the average bag(color/size/package) compare to what he is now getting in Detroit. Just curious...you don't have to answer if you don't want...take it easy yall...

Well, that is what I was going to ask after he responded, how does the average bag(color/size/package) compare to what he is now getting in Detroit. Just curious...you don't have to answer if you don't want...take it easy yall...

don't worry man i wasn't jumping down your throat but i suggest PMing the guy to ask him because the mods don't like when things get off topic.

don't worry man i wasn't jumping down your throat but i suggest PMing the guy to ask him because the mods don't like when things get off topic.

I understand pdenose(lol @ your SN), you seem like a cool guy and I'll take your advice and send the PM. Be safe man...later y'all, best of luck in the Detroit winter(like Chicago's winter is THAT much better, ha)....