• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox and Recovery - Opiates

Korana

Greenlighter
I introduced myself in the New Member section.
Basically I have chronic pain. I was refused Opiate based treatment because it's not in the guidelines of prescribing in the UK to treat my condition anymore. I was tried on many many drugs. My doctor settled on a relatively low dose of Gabapentin referred me to a physio team and that was that. I've heard the dreaded words of, 'There's nothing else I can do for you'
I was desperate. I work long shifts in Health and Social care and I love it. I wanted to be able to do an amazing job. It's physically demanding and for a chronic pain sufferer that's a problem. My sector isn't forgiving for illness and sick leave.
I turned to online doctors for help. Soon I was ordering 800 cocodamol a month, buying nurofen plus and still experiencing pain.
I thought if I took enough it would numb me enough to feel 'normal' like everyone else. Really it just created a severe dependence. So much so I couldn't go 8 hours without taking any. I'd experience severe pain, severe aggravation and feel immesenly emotional and panicked. Especially because i'd run out waiting for packages and withdrawal would set in severely after 24hours.

It's been 5 years since I made the decision to self medicate and I regret it immensely. It's severely impacted my financials, my relationships and my health. I was beginning to feel so ill all the time.I knew I was starting to risk my life with my doses.
A current breast cancer scare has awakened me to my utter stupidity I find out on Friday

So right now I'm in detox from codeine. It's day 4 and it still sucks. I have so much pain, fatigue and moodiness. I'm using an array of OTC medicines to help with the stomach issues, water eyes, runny nose etc. Got a 3 day script fo Diazepam to help with the muscle spasms. And thank god, even with Diazepam they were insane.

I'm also using white Kratom to give me some energy (I'll be ceasing use within 2 weeks hopefully - moderate amounts. No desire to abuse) And I'm smoking weed at night to help me sleep. And when I sleep for 4 hours and wake up, I smoke again to get more sleep.
I am beyond relieved the night sweats have ended early somehow. I hated waking up soaking and freezing but somehow overheating with the stench of detox sweats all over me. It was disgusting. Even napping would induce them. My body temperature is doing okay, predisposed to getting a little cold but I'm so much more comfortable without sweating.

I guess I feel lonely. I've hidden this from the world for so long. Only my partner and a trusted friend know this is happening. I'm off work atm with a broken foot (I know, my timing for detox is impeccable) so I'm bundled at home trying to get through.

Yesterday I started to feel my emotions again and it was painful and lovely. I cried at music, did some writing and just coped.

I guess what I'm wondering is... Yes in a way I've bee an addict, but I never want a tablet again. I'm not remotely tempted. I do want withdrawal to end more than anything but I don't want to to that through codeine ever again. Has anyone exp[erienced it this way? ZERO cravings?
And is there any other supplements or anything I can use apart from:
immodium, 5Htp, L-Tyrosine, Centrum advance multivitamins, kratom, weed, pernation forte gel, tiger balm and turmeric capsules? Also taking a little ibuprofen and paracetamol here and there?
Is there a withdrawal recipe? Or am I on it and just need to deal?

Everyone talks about the prlonged fatigue and depression - My mood is okay. But is there a timeline for when fatigue lifts? Even White Kratom isn't combatting it too well.

Day 5 has started better. I have a lot more energy than I've had.
I managed to nap yesterday evening and go to bed before 2am. Slept right through to 9/30am. Managed to avoid night sweats again. Thank god. They make me want to tear myself out of my skin more than the muscle spasms.
Yesterday my mid back tormented me all day. The pain couldn't be quenched and I had to knock myself out with a joint so strong I could barely smoke it. But I appreciate the sleep so much. I have diazepam for spasm, last day today. The spasms are minimal now. Though it's very hard to stretch with a boot supported broken foot. My hips have suffered the weeks of uneven walking before this. I'm trying to remember that no pain will kill me and no pill will cure it.

My mid back is still very painful, but it's a bright day and I think I might be able to manage a short walk.
I was always active despite my chronic pain and it was so mentally and somewhat physically theraputic. I'm looking forward to showering too. I was so lethergic yesterday I struggled to stand, even sit up in a chair.
My dogs will appreciate it. My worse off ill partner hasn't been capable of picking up my massive slack. The dogs are going nuts.
I'll appreciate it. It'll be my first day out of the house in days. I miss listening to music on walks.

I keep thinking... I might be able to work towards getting in shape again. I was at athlete level fitness befre I developed chronic pain from various injuries. It changed my life for the worse before the drugs did.
I'm trying to focus on positives instead of wallowing in the suffering.
Still using my supplements to prevent worse symptoms.

I'm a little wistful... I should have been able to contact a doctor and get medical support though this. But who wants to be labelled a drug addict forever. Got forbid I need surgery or break another bone and need inpatient pain relief.

I hear your pain!! I personally think you’re doing the right thing (I’m no medical professional) I’m just nearly three years into my second maintained withdrawal, so in my opinion you’re right getting medical support isn’t always the best option. I’m not knocking the help they’ve given me, but essentially I’ve been on a different (admittedly much lower dose) opiate which now I’m really struggling to get off.
You’re doing great and hopefully you’re through the worst part, it’s obviously different for everyone, but hang in there! Your attitude is spot on! Concentrate on as much exercise as possible and eat well. You’re emotions will be all over the place for a while, but honestly you’ll get there! Keep us updated.

I realise exercise is going to be a problem for you just now!! I think it’s interesting what you say about zero cravings and I guess I understand what you mean, I went cold turkey on the bupe (bad move!) and when I was climbing the spare room walls in the worst of the wds I truly hated all substances and believed I would always feel this way, the idea made me sick. But when I realised the gravity of the situation and had to get myself back on the bupe (I’m tapering a lot faster now) and started feeling better again the cravings for other substances returned unfortunately. Drug wds are extremely subjective and hopefully when you’re well you’ll be able to move on, just keep reminding yourself of the way you felt!!
When you’re feeling well enough, shopping works for me! I’ve just been out and got a new record and a shirt which has helped with the cravings for a bit.

Thank you for replying Van
My threads are all over the site so I did't update here
It's day 6 and my chronic pain from back injuries became too much for me. I was crying in bed, past withdrawal pain and facing my condition without any filters for the first time in years. It broke me. However I only took my prescribed gabapentin, the last diazepam my amazing partner saved for me and two 15/500mg cocodamol tablets, which for my addiction has meant a drip of water in the ocean. I still feel all the withdrawal symptoms but my excruciating pain is just a little less and I can sit up now and interact. I can focus a little more. I really needed this.
This may prolong withdrawl but I don't plan on taking any more pills tonight or tomorrow or the next day. My pain management with regards to opiates is solely in the hands of my partner and trust me, he won't crack. He knows me inside out. I couldn't bring myself to manipulate him like an addict anyway. My brain is very aware there are enough opiates in the house to take this all away... but to start again tomorrow. Ugh... I couldn't bare the first 3 days again, ever. I don't think I'll ever be able to take opiates for longer than 1-2 days ever again because of the withdrawal fears.
My partner will dispense any opiate medication into my hands and he's so amazing, because we talked about the possibility that I'll develop cravings. He's accepting, supportive and ready for whatever I throw next. Hopefully tomorrow the nostalgic, grateful crying will end too lol, I haven't been this emotional since I hit puberty.

There is a small supply in the house which my partner has hidden. I actually don't have cravings for more. I'm just so relieved that there's some ease to my pain.

I loved exercise btw. It was my therapy. Right now I'm nursing a broken foot so I have to be careful. I can do 20-30 min walks on it in my support boot. I plan to get it xrayed after the healing time is up and see if it's healed properly so I can start working towards high impact exercise again. High impact Interval training was my thing and I loved it. I eat a low sugar unprocessed diet 80% of the time (Weakness for pastry) so I'm on the right path.

Hey Korana. First of all, congratulations for coming this far! There are many, MANY users that never even get this far, so you deserve to congratulate yourself. You are making a huge change, and though it will be difficult you will soon be reaping the benefits of sobriety.

Secondly, you seem very eager to emotionally/mentally distance yourself from your concept of an "addict". I just want to remind you that non-addicts don't end up hooked on codeine that they're ordering online to the point they can't go 8 hours without it. Sorry, but it's the truth. The sooner you except that you had a drug addiction, the sooner you can come to grips with it and make sure you don't slide back. I wouldn't say you were AN ADDICT, since i don't think anyone should be defined principally by their problem behaviors, but it's undeniable you had an issue with addiction. It's great that you've had no cravings, but you are still taking an opioid. If I were you I'd come off Kratom ASAP and get rid off the opioids in your house. Strength-wise, there's not a giant difference between potent Kratom and codeine, so that may be why you've had no significant cravings.

Do you think you're over the worst of your withdrawal? I find it gets so much easier once I reach the point where my symptoms are getting better rather than worse. Then, of course, comes the PAWs, which brings with it its own bunch of new symptoms, but usually for me the relief of being free of physical sickness carries me through a few days before I start to notice the PAWs, but it's something you ought to prepare for.

You're doing great though. Keep moving in the right direction!

@Rio Fantastic - If I didn't have chronic pain anyway this would be a lot easier.
I am an addict - I've surrendered to it actually I just hate even thinkng it. I feel a lot of shame for getting to this place. I have depression, anxiety PTSD and codeine was the only thing that ever made me feel motivated and confident along with helping my chronic pain.

I'm not going to go hunting through my house. I had some cravings but they passed. I have no strategies to manage my chronic pain, the pain from my broken foot and kratom isn't helping my pain. It's white kratom. No more than 6 grams a day to help with energy. It'll be phased out by the end of next week.
I wanted to use it to help manage some of the withdrawal after reading about it's benefits.

I'm in awful shape emotionally today. I'm feeling the full pain from my chronic pain without any filter and it's breathtaking. I feel so emotional I can't keep tears out of my eyes. I'm taking mood supplements but it's still intense.
Luckily my physical symptoms are waning. No sweats, no frequent stomach issues, no withdrawal pains, sickness, tremors, chills.
I'm just so. damn. sad.

I wish I was physically capable of going for a walk or something.
Have shocking anxiety because I'm supposed to go back to work on Tuesday. Is there a withdrawal day where you just deal with severe low mood? Or is this Paws setting in quickly?

@Rio Fantastic - If I didn't have chronic pain anyway this would be a lot easier.
I am an addict - I've surrendered to it actually I just hate even thinkng it. I feel a lot of shame for getting to this place. I have depression, anxiety PTSD and codeine was the only thing that ever made me feel motivated and confident along with helping my chronic pain.

I'm not going to go hunting through my house. I had some cravings but they passed. I have no strategies to manage my chronic pain, the pain from my broken foot and kratom isn't helping my pain. It's white kratom. No more than 6 grams a day to help with energy. It'll be phased out by the end of next week.
I wanted to use it to help manage some of the withdrawal after reading about it's benefits.

I'm in awful shape emotionally today. I'm feeling the full pain from my chronic pain without any filter and it's breathtaking. I feel so emotional I can't keep tears out of my eyes. I'm taking mood supplements but it's still intense.
Luckily my physical symptoms are waning. No sweats, no frequent stomach issues, no withdrawal pains, sickness, tremors, chills.
I'm just so. damn. sad.

I wish I was physically capable of going for a walk or something.
Have shocking anxiety because I'm supposed to go back to work on Tuesday. Is there a withdrawal day where you just deal with severe low mood? Or is this Paws setting in quickly?

It's different for everyone. For me personally, withdrawal was always accompanied by a crippling depression that intensified but also waxed & waned during PAWs - it was like my depression was at a constant 60% during WD, then during PAWs my mood went all over the place, sometimes I'd get way more depressed than during acute WD but other days I'd be hyperactive and really happy. It's definitely caused in some way by you quitting though so you can take comfort in the fact that it's temporary.

@ Rio Fantastic - Thanks for the reassurances. I've watched a lot on the science of addiction, recovery stories and I know a recovering alcoholic who is very open about addiction talk... I haven't been able to put him and I together until this experience. We really are the same.

I had a rough night randomly.
My sweats and bad stomach had passed but I was up more last night than I have been all week and have had to use loperamide again this morning. So so knackered. I had to knock myself out with a strong joint over and over last night. Restless in bed for periods too. The sweats weren't extreme but still uncomfortable as hell.

I've been finding I have a spell in the evenings that I feel a little bit better. My partner helped me go on a short walk last night and drove me about a bit because my brain wasn't getting away from the idea of pills in the house. It really helped with the depression too. I was determined on doing the walk to warm up my back muscles to distract from pain too. It actually helped. I was able to replace the pills with another therapy and was helped. I'm hanging onto that fact for dear life.

I don't want to take anything at all to substitute. I usually need to smoke weed every evening for months before I get the insane insomnia when you stop so I'm okay, keeping an eye on just everything in my life. I have a fear of swapping one addiction for another.

My brain is starting to try and weedle in the idea that drugs are okay sometimes - 'Maybe you could take some just in the morning' 'Maybe you could take them a day or two a week... surely that's okay' 'Sure if you take a couple of weak ones that's nothing compared to the organ destroying habit you had'
Ugh.

When will I stop thinking about this all?

Hi everyone
I'm 30 and I have Fibromyalgia. I was refused Opiate based medications for my chronic pain over 5 years ago when my body was slammed with pain. Guidelines dictate it's not an appropriate treatment to prescribe, even if your patient can barely walk and screams when touched in certain places.
In desperation to keep my life, I turned to an online doctor and I was prescribed co-codamol. Over the past 5 years I've taken co-codamol and nurofen plus together to control my pain, as tolerance developed I didn't care about the consequences and I took more and more. I reached as many as 11 co-codamol 30/500mg tablets and 20 nuofen plus tablets together in a dose. I would dose at least 2-3 times a day. You can do the math. I've been endangering my life.
I was able to function. It was amazing. I also work in health and social care and do 14 hour shifts. It's no easy feat with Fibromyalgia. I sacrifice lot physically and emotionally. I work with challenging behaviour. But I love my sector and my job and I strive to stay working and progress.
So I took as many Opiates as needed to ease my pain and continue ruling my world. I am a control freak who was always active despite my condition (It actually combacts fatigue if you balance properly) and would try to do everything physical myself. I have two large amazing dogs and ironically... a worse off chronically ill partner who isn't much help in dealing with responsibilities. But that's always been okay. I've just wanted to be enough to keep out world running, warm and happy. I've almost ruined myself in the process.
So it was all up to me. I ended up with serious dependence on codeine and wouldn't last 2 days without pills.

Now I never want an Opiate again. I have benign tumour in my left breast they left in because it was just under removal size. Now I'm facing another emergency scan for hardening tissue in the same breast. Life is amazingly short.It's made me wake up and realise what I've been leaving behind - emotions, experience, intensity, good, bad, scary, great.

I'm on day 4 of withdrawal. It's horrible. I have many supplements and safe meications to help me try and manage. I feel like garbage. I'm feeling the pain of my condition fully along with the pain of withdrawal. I can feel the herniated discs in my back. I can feel the spasms in my hips and lower back from chronic sacrolliac joint injury. Everything is tight, screaming and I am beyond exhausted. But I will make it. I'm just feeling alone. Only my partner and a very close friend know what's happening to me.
Every day I make a list of positives. This morning I was so emotional because of the immense relief of the night sweats ending early. It helped me get a couple of more hours of rest.
Anyway sorry for the long introduction.
I'm just so happy to find somewhere to talk about this. With people who KNOW how this feels and can do this with me.
Much lvoe to you all on whatever journey you're facing.

I'm sure you want to avoid any medications, however, if you feel absolutely terrible, and would like just one night of sleep, i do suggest picking up a bottle of generic Imodium. I know it seems like a lot, but, i take 15-20 when i know i am going to withdrawal, and it takes away about 80% of my symptoms... NO RESTLESS LEGS OR ARMS. And it never really causes me any constipation. I know a lot of news channels reported that people were taking Imodium to get high.. i can't say if it gets you high or not, it never did for me, but, it does for sure save my ass when i don't have access too my habit, and i have to function like a normal adult (i.e. work)

Hi everyone
I'm 30 and I have Fibromyalgia. I was refused Opiate based medications for my chronic pain over 5 years ago when my body was slammed with pain. Guidelines dictate it's not an appropriate treatment to prescribe, even if your patient can barely walk and screams when touched in certain places.
In desperation to keep my life, I turned to an online doctor and I was prescribed co-codamol. Over the past 5 years I've taken co-codamol and nurofen plus together to control my pain, as tolerance developed I didn't care about the consequences and I took more and more. I reached as many as 11 co-codamol 30/500mg tablets and 20 nuofen plus tablets together in a dose. I would dose at least 2-3 times a day. You can do the math. I've been endangering my life.
I was able to function. It was amazing. I also work in health and social care and do 14 hour shifts. It's no easy feat with Fibromyalgia. I sacrifice lot physically and emotionally. I work with challenging behaviour. But I love my sector and my job and I strive to stay working and progress.
So I took as many Opiates as needed to ease my pain and continue ruling my world. I am a control freak who was always active despite my condition (It actually combacts fatigue if you balance properly) and would try to do everything physical myself. I have two large amazing dogs and ironically... a worse off chronically ill partner who isn't much help in dealing with responsibilities. But that's always been okay. I've just wanted to be enough to keep out world running, warm and happy. I've almost ruined myself in the process.
So it was all up to me. I ended up with serious dependence on codeine and wouldn't last 2 days without pills.

Now I never want an Opiate again. I have benign tumour in my left breast they left in because it was just under removal size. Now I'm facing another emergency scan for hardening tissue in the same breast. Life is amazingly short.It's made me wake up and realise what I've been leaving behind - emotions, experience, intensity, good, bad, scary, great.

I'm on day 4 of withdrawal. It's horrible. I have many supplements and safe meications to help me try and manage. I feel like garbage. I'm feeling the pain of my condition fully along with the pain of withdrawal. I can feel the herniated discs in my back. I can feel the spasms in my hips and lower back from chronic sacrolliac joint injury. Everything is tight, screaming and I am beyond exhausted. But I will make it. I'm just feeling alone. Only my partner and a very close friend know what's happening to me.
Every day I make a list of positives. This morning I was so emotional because of the immense relief of the night sweats ending early. It helped me get a couple of more hours of rest.
Anyway sorry for the long introduction.
I'm just so happy to find somewhere to talk about this. With people who KNOW how this feels and can do this with me.
Much lvoe to you all on whatever journey you're facing.
Hi and welcome. WHat's the baseline with the Fibro? just trying to understand what you're doing besides getting free from opiates. What is your plan with managing the fibromyalgia?

Loperamide + dxm + kratom is a pretty effective stack and easy to obtain legally.
It will help withdrawing from opioids in the most painless manner. Just taper these down as you go along until your clean. Easier than tapering an opioid or going cold turker.

Loperamide + dxm + kratom is a pretty effective stack and easy to obtain legally.
It will help withdrawing from opioids in the most painless manner. Just taper these down as you go along until your clean. Easier than tapering an opioid or going cold turker.
That would be a good combo for getting free from opiates... What she needs to consider is how she's going to manage the pain from the Fibromyalgia. That condition is no joke, but many people end up suffering because getting proper tretment is so difficult. Chronic pain/conditions is a whole other thing that could make this process very difficult. Hopefully she's working with someone who is helping her

That would be a good combo for getting free from opiates... What she needs to consider is how she's going to manage the pain from the Fibromyalgia. That condition is no joke, but many people end up suffering because getting proper tretment is so difficult. Chronic pain/conditions is a whole other thing that could make this process very difficult. Hopefully she's working with someone who is helping her
Kratom could adress the pain pretty well but it does maintain some opioid dependency even if much milder and safer than actual opioids. The first thing I would look at to adress fybromyalgia would be the diet. Have you tried the ketogenic diet ? I know people with these types of conditions have had great success with it. Going onto ketosis brings inflammation way down which always helps with painful chronic health conditions.

Last edited:
@Lizzy1Fair @babooon87
I'm using white Kratom for energy. It doesn't really help with pain. Used Red Bali for a couple of months before, didn't help with pain either. I've had Gabapentin on prescrption for a couple of years. Controls nerve pain quite well, doesn't do a damn thing for the intense muscle spasms and muscle pain. I'm healing broken bones in my foot atm... nothing compared to the muscular pain from Fibromyalgia.
Opiates were the only thing to ever help control my pain and keep me as a more functional person.

I follow a ketogenic diet anyway, I also have hypothyroidism and it's the only way I can control my weight and stabilise my energy.

I don't know how I'll be treating my fibromyalgia. I'm discussing steroid shots with my doctor tomorrow (Who has no idea whats been happening to me opiate wise) I get like 3 days of diazepam every month to work with. And Gabapentin.
I stretch, I rest. I just try to survive it. I don't know how I'm going to deal with this without opiates.
I had to stop though. After so long abusing I didn't have a concept of my actual pain at all.
Spolier alert - It's awful.

Definitely going through PAWS. Up. Down. Up. Down. Down. Down. Down. Okay. Down. Up. Rinse and repeat.

There are these lovely moments of clarity after a full week off Opiates where you laugh really authentically, like you feel the humour deeply and it's great. I haven't giggled in over 5 years. My dog farted, scared herself and raced under the table. I just lost it, eyes were streaming with laughter tears. I'm enjoying those moments.

Large chunks of the day are swept away by cravings, discomfort and sadness. I want that part to end so badly.

I've upped my L-tyrozine dose from 1 500mg tablet to 4 500mg tablets a day which has stopped the incessant sad cries. I'm still taking 5-htp.
Have introduced higher doses of Vit C along with my multi vitamin and have reduced my kratom intake.
I still need immodium at night time - useful tip, it helps if you're going through prolonged or recurring night sweats. I think the night sweats can be triggered by eating close to bedtime too.
Regardless clamminess in general still comes and goes. Hands are slipping on the keyboard atm.

Motivation and energy is generally still quite low which is why I'm still using white Kratom. Together with the L-tyrozine it helps somewhat. Getting anything done takes enormous willpower. Like enormous.
My stubbornness is to my detriment. On top of a bunch of physical house stuff I pushed for a dog walk (Mastiff lab mix and an akita mastiff mix puppy... big strong active kids. Send help) and by the time we approached the car my legs were quaking and giving out. Even with a special waist harness I have for myself and a shock absorbant leash. Nope, barely made it. Also... picture that I wear a massive support boot on my right foot. And it's dark and slippery. You can laugh.
Anyway I almost cracked and demanded pain relief from the partner.
Instead I told him how I was feeling, was cranky, moaned and eventually lay down to cope with the muscle spasms and sharp pains

Have a telephone app to sort out my steroid shot with my doc tomorrow. Hopefully it has a positive impact on the fibromyalgia cause I miss being able to be in charge on the physical responsibilities in my life. I love my partner but... he's not great at it. He's sicker than me. It's invaluable to be in a relationship where the other person literally knows what you're experiencing. But I went the route of over medicating to take care of everything and now I have to replan how I'm going to sort out our lives and what each of us can actually do to deal with the responsibilities.

Fun fact - find an old hobby you loved. Opiates strip the passion and love out of you.
I was artistic as hell. Wrote poetry, was working on a fiction novel and sang.
I'm scribbling here and there but recording is a great distraction.
I can really feel music atm. I was listening to old recordings before Opiates and then through and damn... I lost a lot of soul. Now I'm recording here and there and finding my voice again.

I don't know if anyone considering detox is listening to me but no matter how hellish it is, there are moments where it's beyond worth it. This ends somewhere right?

@Lizzy1Fair @babooon87
I'm using white Kratom for energy. It doesn't really help with pain. Used Red Bali for a couple of months before, didn't help with pain either. I've had Gabapentin on prescrption for a couple of years. Controls nerve pain quite well, doesn't do a damn thing for the intense muscle spasms and muscle pain. I'm healing broken bones in my foot atm... nothing compared to the muscular pain from Fibromyalgia.
Opiates were the only thing to ever help control my pain and keep me as a more functional person.

I follow a ketogenic diet anyway, I also have hypothyroidism and it's the only way I can control my weight and stabilise my energy.

I don't know how I'll be treating my fibromyalgia. I'm discussing steroid shots with my doctor tomorrow (Who has no idea whats been happening to me opiate wise) I get like 3 days of diazepam every month to work with. And Gabapentin.
I stretch, I rest. I just try to survive it. I don't know how I'm going to deal with this without opiates.
I had to stop though. After so long abusing I didn't have a concept of my actual pain at all.
Spolier alert - It's awful.
U need more diazepam. I've just completed my detox and even when the initial physical withdrawal ends after 4 to 7 days you still struggle with everything from anxiety to lack of sleep and every emotion known to man

You need more diazepam . I've just completed my detox and even when the initial physical withdrawal ends after 4 to 7 days you still struggle with everything from anxiety to lack of sleep and every emotion known to man

Quote Reply
Report •••

Hey folks. So sorry you all have such high pain levels and difficult conditions to live with.

Just a point on the diazepam because I see lots of people struggling to get adequate prescriptions from the doctors.

But I recently tried Etizolam for the first time ever to see if I can tolerate it because I'm generally intolerant or allergic to all drugs and substances.

I would not be able to take any Diazepam because of the other ingredients in the tablets especially lactose I'm intolerance to virtually all supplements and additives and I only considered the etizolam because it is completely free from excipients just 1 mg of etizolam on blotter paper, identical to acid in that sense.

Anyway, etizolam is very cheap you can buy it by the blotter or get the powder and make up your own solution it would work out very cheap like that much cheaper than Valium and is also I believe less harsh on the body when it comes to withdrawals and side effects.

Etizolam is available on the clearnet. I just thought I would mention it in case some people have not heard of this and it could possibly be a viable alternative to diazepam when doctors are not prescribing enough and other meds are not working.

@Knighty011 - Thanks for the clarity. I for some stupid reason thought this ALL would end after a week and I'd be a regular person again.
They won't give me more Diazepam. I have migraine reactions to regular muscle relaxants like methacarbamol and baclofen. They had no choice but to give me some diazepam. Initially it was a week a month, then 4 days, then this time it was a 3 day supply of 3 5mg tabs a day.
I bought my own at a point and controlled my spasms quite well with normalish cocodamol doses and 2 10mg tabs a day, sometimes 3 if it was a bad one. I was lucky to take those doses for a few months and not suffer any benzo withdrawal.
I am having little to no appetite during the day then after 7pm it's like attack of the munchies. Is that the kratom because wtf?

@AutoTripper - Just read up on Etizolam! Wow! I'll have to think that over. I'm recovering from an addiction. I'm afraid if I take something else I'll end up just replacing one pill with another. But I would love adaquate treatment. Being undertreated by doctors is the reason I got myself in this mess.
I was consideiring getting Kava to try actually but in my head everything I consider is DRUG DRUG DRUG