Design Competition v.02 - Desktop Backgrounds!

These are dark because I chose to use a black background for the render. If you look closely, I used several lighting techniques..........Some omni, some directional spotlights, and some natural sunlight.
I used 3d studio max.

OK,
This is my final addition for this competition. This one, I am probably the most proud of, because I actually followed through on exactly what I wanted to accomplish. I created the vector graphics in studio max, which took about 6 hours, then threw it into photoshop for about 4 hours of post work. I wanted this piece for a nice addition to my portfolio.
bluelight7.jpg

[ 26 June 2002: Message edited by: IvI I C R 0 I=I /-\ VV K ]

OMG 10 hours!!!?!
not bad but the 3d stuff should be a little more high poly if you're gonna use it for a wallpaper.
other than that they're nice

Micro thats nice! i love the shapes and color and type, damn....
and i like seeing my name on it too :)
Peace!

HEY!!! ITS MY NAME TOO!!! i didn't even notice that the first time (or the second) i saw it!

10 hrs, damn nice job :D
im glad to see everyone creating
it makes me very happy :)
*pokes neo* wake up!

IvI I C R 0 I=I /-\ VV K
That was on of the best I've seen. really painted a picture in my mind of, of animation events that could occur w/ the picture.
That was great!!

would i get more responses if my image actually showed up in my post?..
byd needs to get something up in hea, and neo!

*turns on some star trek battle music*
2 man enter! one man leave!
2 man enter! one man leave!
(hey look at that, nobody here has seen mad max.. if you dont get the joke, just nevermind.. its not too funny anyway)
[ 29 June 2002: Message edited by: floormat ]

tosh is alive yay!
and still using his mac for evil doings ;)
very nice
simplistic and sexy :D

thoes are really awesome.. having taletn must be cool :)
sumone should make me famous! :p
(pj i love the 2nd and last ones in ur post!)
my backgroud is just a pic of me and rob.. cause well.. i dunno how to do all that ;) besides.. my computer couldnt handle it i'm sure!!
nice job kidds
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR ]

i like your design floormat, but i dunno about that yellow...
other than that small detail, it 0wnz3r3d!!

i like the yellow... i just think the whole thing should be shrunken more and have more breating room

theyre not thumbs! hehe.. just mindless contorted crap i came up with in 3d studio max.. ill make some more later, that one has alot of screwups
if you dont liek the yellow, i could upload a black/silver/dark blue version of it.. it seemed too dark and i didnt know if anybody would like it
ask and ye shall recieve