• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your first time anal

Lately my girl has been up for it more. I'm content with that :D she likes it when I fuck her and finger her ass then switch it up quick. Then fuck her ass then switch mid thrust. Leaves her quivering

^lols

I don't think i will ever get used to anal sex. It just makes me feel so uncomfortable and irritated. I guess it's not for everyone.

once the knob of the penis popped in and i got the feelin of it i told him to eff me harder

I remember it vividly, I was in a weird mutually beneficial relationship with this girl, that may still exist! (The relationship, not the girl)

I was living in Cambridge at the time, and she came down for the strawberry fields festival. We took some pills, got pretty drunk and ended up at a club night called boomslang

So it's kicking out time, 530am, and the last pill is wearing off, leaving an afterglow, combined with being drunk.

We get back to mine in a convoluted fashion involving a shopping trolley/cart and some regular sex. When we get back she is totally.off her chops, and mega horny, so she asks me if there's anything I'd never done sexually that I wanted now.... She already knew the answer, totally loaded question, she wanted anal, and she wasn't going to take no for an answer!

Blows me to start, then gets on all fours, pulls out her pert, yet juicy, curvy arse, and spits on her hand. Cock to hand, and then the moment.... A unique feeling, naughty, yet so very nice, tight, so seriously tight...

I'd been on pills and booze all day, but I came in her arse in 5/6 minutes. FUCK ME. What a great day, what a great weekend =D

Also, ever tried a cheeky bit of receiving boys? Feels fucking amazing, and because it's a girl, not gay!

How about that for a turn up??! =D

tried giving it twice, couldn't get into it. it was something I really wanted to try, the girl was down to experiment, but I really couldn't keep at it. I spent a couple minutes trying to get the rhythm down both times and just decided to stick to the classics. maybe it was because it was just bareback, no anything at all. we were 14, what do you expect?

tried giving it twice, couldn't get into it. it was something I really wanted to try, the girl was down to experiment, but I really couldn't keep at it. I spent a couple minutes trying to get the rhythm down both times and just decided to stick to the classics. maybe it was because it was just bareback, no anything at all. we were 14, what do you expect?

Does seem a little young...!

Does seem a little young...!

yeah, our parents thought so too, but we were totally in love and junk, so whatever. =P but in truth, you do things you wouldn't expect when you show up to a public highschool after going to catholic school your whole life and the first girl that likes you is relatively freaky and assertive about it. I was corrupted pretty quickly.

Oh god your parents found out you'd tried anal?
I didn't mean it in a judgemental way at all, more that for that practice in particular I'd imagine the pain/discomfort to be a bit much at that age!

oh yeah I gotcha, no misunderstandings. our parents found out about EVERYTHING... but yeah, it was incredibly unpleasant for both of us, and I really don't know if I could give it another shot now as an adult. I was just talking to a friend of mine about it earlier, the conclusion we reached was that I wouldn't do it again, and she wasn't going to give it a try, I think everyone should TRY if they have any curiosity, just do it correctly

oh yeah I gotcha, no misunderstandings. our parents found out about EVERYTHING... but yeah, it was incredibly unpleasant for both of us, and I really don't know if I could give it another shot now as an adult. I was just talking to a friend of mine about it earlier, the conclusion we reached was that I wouldn't do it again, and she wasn't going to give it a try, I think everyone should TRY if they have any curiosity, just do it correctly

Good perspective.

Very effin painful! Did not enjoy it at all!

sorry to hear. I hope you recovered okay.

I myself am anti-anal I guess (too big into harm reduction perhaps)...never done it, hopefully never will.

Im part of the straight male population fwiw

first time my bf and i tried it i was super scared and not relaxed. it hurt and i cried within like a min lol. but our second time trying was successful. it took a lot of time and patience. he did his thing and i couldn't tell if i liked it or not, i remember thinking it was a weird sensation but as long as it didn't hurt i was fine with it. it took a few more times before i started to love it =D

first time my bf and i tried it i was super scared and not relaxed. it hurt and i cried within like a min lol. but our second time trying was successful. it took a lot of time and patience. he did his thing and i couldn't tell if i liked it or not, i remember thinking it was a weird sensation but as long as it didn't hurt i was fine with it. it took a few more times before i started to love it =D
Good to hear that

no lube just her being wet while we fucked then i stuck it up her ass she was in pain i loved it it was like fucking a virgin and i was at the point that i didn't love her anymore so it was all good for me all bad for her