L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your first time anal

*Bows*

Also awaiting your first anal experience story post, aep

I lost my anal virginity last night. A few scotches and some benzos to relax and I was feeling up for giving it a crack - my boyfriend was very excited. Plenty of lube, some slight discomfort initially, but I let his cock just stay in there for a while before any thrusting so I could adapt.

Added a vibrator to the mix for some clitoral and vaginal stimulation. It was awesome! No idea why I had never entertained the thought before. I had been high for a few days too and hadn't eaten, so there was no shit lurking around, thank god.

Can't wait to give it another crack, and I'm also keen to fuck my boyfriend in the ass with a strap on. He's totally open to it, and I think it's going to be so fun to experience penetration from the other side of the fence. As a woman, no matter how in control you are of the fucking, you are still anatomically passive. Having a 'dick' that I can thrust inside something is going to be such a trip.

Bled! Dx he didn't realize I wanted him to stop, I then went limp he pulled out and there was horrible bleeding :s then I cried ? haha tried it again with him 6 months later, it was much MUCH better and less painful. Still not my fav. I prefer it in the traditional hole lol

My first time was awesome. I had googled it quite a lot leading up to it, and all the things I had read about "best orgasm ever" blah blah had me really excited.

I had a few drinks, and was very receptive and relaxed. My partner is quite large also, but it was not an issue. Didn't use fingers/toys to warm up, just went straight into it. I experienced no pain at all, and we fucked quite hard.

I am a fan.

I think the main thing is being relaxed, and actually wanting it for yourself - not to please anyone else. I was not hesitant in the slightest, and was very comfortable with the idea. I experienced zero discomfort.

favorite description so far...

I lost my anal virginity last night. A few scotches and some benzos to relax and I was feeling up for giving it a crack - my boyfriend was very excited. Plenty of lube, some slight discomfort initially, but I let his cock just stay in there for a while before any thrusting so I could adapt.

Added a vibrator to the mix for some clitoral and vaginal stimulation. It was awesome! No idea why I had never entertained the thought before. I had been high for a few days too and hadn't eaten, so there was no shit lurking around, thank god.

Can't wait to give it another crack, and I'm also keen to fuck my boyfriend in the ass with a strap on. He's totally open to it, and I think it's going to be so fun to experience penetration from the other side of the fence. As a woman, no matter how in control you are of the fucking, you are still anatomically passive. Having a 'dick' that I can thrust inside something is going to be such a trip.

QFT :) glad you had fun!! It's amazing when you discover that new intense pleasure for the first time...

Did it again last night. My only gripe is the issue of cum intermittently dribbling out my asshole for hours afterwards. So inconvenient!

First time was with my current man. Others had tried n got shot down !! Never had the desire . But on the right combo of opiates and cocaine and alcohol we decided to try it. He's not HUGE and lubed it up and played with it enough. Went in easy n slow n soon he was goin to town! It was a good experience. I also tried a few fingers n gentle licks to him and he loved it. We both decided we liked regular vag sex better. It was good to get it out of our systems tho ;) and it felt great for both of us ;)

I was in prison for the first time in Honolulu and on remand cause my bail for man two didn't cum through and I wasn't gay or at least didn't know I was gay, still don't know if I'm gay though nowadays I usually only have sex with other men. Anyways they come into my cell a few of them I remember it all but don't want to say it all so ill just say what I want. They made me push down like I was taking a shit and I did shit so one of them hit me on the back of the head and when I woke up they were pouring water over my ass and crack and hole and then they held me and took turns fucking me. After that they would come to my cell but only one at a time cause they knew I knew not to do nothing but do what they said n sometimes I'd come as I was being fucked n sometimes the nice ones would finish me off afterwards with their mouths or hands and eventually they'd even leave me alone for a night or two if I said I didn't want to and they made me a skirt and one guy got into a punch up with another guy over me then I got released after six months in there acquitted of man two.

After that I'd have sex with men or women whereas before I'd only fuck with women. I am not attracted to men just let them fuck me for pleasure. I'm attracted to women but I rarely fuck with them I dunno why I just lay with them and if they're horny I give them what they want. If I want pleasure I let men fuck me or I stick things into my ass until it hurts by also comes as well which feels really good.

^Are you serious? JEEZUS.

Did it again last night. My only gripe is the issue of cum intermittently dribbling out my asshole for hours afterwards. So inconvenient!

Haha. You can just "void" it out. I don't know how much finesse is involved, but one of my ex's would go in the bathroom after and squeeze it out like she was taking a dump. Same deal as pissing to clear cum out of the other spot.
It's summer. Who wants cum dribbling down their leg? :\

It was with my ex and when I finally pulled out after coming there was jizz and bits of poop on the end of my penis. The second time went a lot better. Enema cleanings are a good thing.

My first time was with my first long term boyfriend, in the back of a car at about 2am. I already liked a bit of anal play, and I had been wanting to do it. However, at the time I was suffering from some sexual side effects from some antidepressants that I was on (and, turns out, I didn't even need to be on anyway!), so I really wasn't aroused and I was kind of sitting there, looking out of the back window of my SUV, watching for cars, and thinking about how sad this was and how it just felt like a dump that wouldn't end. He had fun though at least! :p But hey, I loved him, so I was cool with that. haha

I didn't try it again for a long time after that....but since then it's always a great time!

I was in prison for the first time in Honolulu and on remand cause my bail for man two didn't cum through and I wasn't gay or at least didn't know I was gay, still don't know if I'm gay though nowadays I usually only have sex with other men. Anyways they come into my cell a few of them I remember it all but don't want to say it all so ill just say what I want. They made me push down like I was taking a shit and I did shit so one of them hit me on the back of the head and when I woke up they were pouring water over my ass and crack and hole and then they held me and took turns fucking me. After that they would come to my cell but only one at a time cause they knew I knew not to do nothing but do what they said n sometimes I'd come as I was being fucked n sometimes the nice ones would finish me off afterwards with their mouths or hands and eventually they'd even leave me alone for a night or two if I said I didn't want to and they made me a skirt and one guy got into a punch up with another guy over me then I got released after six months in there acquitted of man two.

After that I'd have sex with men or women whereas before I'd only fuck with women. I am not attracted to men just let them fuck me for pleasure. I'm attracted to women but I rarely fuck with them I dunno why I just lay with them and if they're horny I give them what they want. If I want pleasure I let men fuck me or I stick things into my ass until it hurts by also comes as well which feels really good.

If you enjoy anal play why not just look for a woman who likes fucking men with a strap on? It's called pegging, and personally I think it's hot, have dated/would date again men who enjoy it. And I'm not alone...

About a year or so ago... after being more or less up for the best part of a week, and having first real attempt at sleep... after falling asleep, spooning with my girl, woke up some hours (or minutes-who knows?), humping her ass, but still not awake... she was responding with counterhump, and by the time I was semi conscious, I had no idea here I was, or who I was with, lol. I did realise that my cock was pushing hard against her back passage though, and was fully primed.
I thought "fuck,I am about to have anal!" and suddenly had a horror moment while I reached around to make sure I wasn't about to fuck a bloke ( yes, like I said I had no idea where I was).
Once I found that there was no penis out front, I was much relieved, and steadily gathered my wits and woke up for a bit while I finished the deed, resulting in a fully mind and bodily orgasm that cannot be equalled by anyone who hasn't done a week long meth binge.... fucken awesome!

About a year or so ago... after being more or less up for the best part of a week, and having first real attempt at sleep... after falling asleep, spooning with my girl, woke up some hours (or minutes-who knows?), humping her ass, but still not awake... she was responding with counterhump, and by the time I was semi conscious, I had no idea here I was, or who I was with, lol. I did realise that my cock was pushing hard against her back passage though, and was fully primed.
I thought "fuck,I am about to have anal!" and suddenly had a horror moment while I reached around to make sure I wasn't about to fuck a bloke ( yes, like I said I had no idea where I was).
Once I found that there was no penis out front, I was much relieved, and steadily gathered my wits and woke up for a bit while I finished the deed, resulting in a fully mind and bodily orgasm that cannot be equalled by anyone who hasn't done a week long meth binge.... fucken awesome!
Crazy story