• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe your first time anal

I wouldn't. If I could go back and change a few things ,having sex too young would be one of them. First time is lousy. You should wait until you are older. You are alot smarter and hopefully it will be with someone that loves you. At 13 most boys want to get laid and once you give it up they are loong gone. You won't regret waiting. Teenage boys go after the girls that give it up. You don't want to be known for that. Good luck!

i would say wait a bit before having sex because as you get older your emotions become more mature and seem less magical so you can make better decisions.

early sex didn't do my head any good

My first time was awesome. I had googled it quite a lot leading up to it, and all the things I had read about "best orgasm ever" blah blah had me really excited.

I had a few drinks, and was very receptive and relaxed. My partner is quite large also, but it was not an issue. Didn't use fingers/toys to warm up, just went straight into it. I experienced no pain at all, and we fucked quite hard.

I am a fan.

I think the main thing is being relaxed, and actually wanting it for yourself - not to please anyone else. I was not hesitant in the slightest, and was very comfortable with the idea. I experienced zero discomfort.

I did it!! haha

We started with his fingers, he slowly crept in n I tried staying relaxed bc he's huge lol. Once he was in we waited a couple secs to get me use to it n before I knew it he was pounding away n I was cummin like crazy. Yep, def want It again!

Vicodin n kpins helped btw. Hehe

My boyfriend is a self-proclaimed anal enthusiast, but I've never done it before. I guess it always seemed, quite literally, beside the point. My girlfriends rave about it though, and say that I'm missing out. I've attempted to have a finger in there, but just hated it! It felt so intrusive and I couldn't relax even with Xanax. I'm pretty convinced that I wouldn't find it pleasurable, but I was equally convinced that I would never be able to squirt, but have (finally) been proven wrong after 27 years by my ridiculously attentive boyfriend who was committed to the cause. Wow, what a fucking revelation.

Back to this anal bizzo, i also worry about the psychological reasons he likes anal so much. Is it the taboo of it being my asshole in the sense that it 's primary function isn't actually sexual? Is it because it's the ultimate domination? Or is it simply physiological in that it's super tight? I'd appreciate your input, guys... Conversationally speaking! Haha

Ladyf, I too wondered y my bf wanted my ass lol. I was always like if u want ass go fuck a dude haha. But I must say it was amazin. Weird at first but once I got use to it I didn't want it to stop! I'm hopin it's the tightness but then again I'm ridiculously tight up front so I dunno. lol

Tmi, but as for squirtin I nvr thought I'd b one of those girls but my current bf was dedicated to the cause haha n now I can n it's mind blowin lol.

If we ever break up I can see I'll have to rape him randomly bc sex with him is amazin!! :p

First time bitch screamed so loud it woke the neighbors. Didn't plan, just rammed that sucker in there.

My boyfriend is a self-proclaimed anal enthusiast, but I've never done it before. I guess it always seemed, quite literally, beside the point. My girlfriends rave about it though, and say that I'm missing out. I've attempted to have a finger in there, but just hated it! It felt so intrusive and I couldn't relax even with Xanax. I'm pretty convinced that I wouldn't find it pleasurable, but I was equally convinced that I would never be able to squirt, but have (finally) been proven wrong after 27 years by my ridiculously attentive boyfriend who was committed to the cause. Wow, what a fucking revelation.

Back to this anal bizzo, i also worry about the psychological reasons he likes anal so much. Is it the taboo of it being my asshole in the sense that it 's primary function isn't actually sexual? Is it because it's the ultimate domination? Or is it simply physiological in that it's super tight? I'd appreciate your input, guys... Conversationally speaking! Haha

First and foremost I like the way it feels. It is obviously tighter. I don't find it that psychological. The only way I see it psychologically is a deeper level of intimacy. In the past I used to enjoy the domination and what not. My first time I was so psyched to try it. The whole idea of it turned me on.

Once I tried it I liked to give it. I think its different with a willing partner. I had an ex that demanded it but didn't like it. She would tense up and that was a turn on at the time. I have been sleeping with a woman who genuinely enjoys it right now. She doesn't tense up and orgasms hard. I didn't think anal could get any better till I started finding women who were more willing and genuinely enjoying it.

I think the reason women like it is because the penis is pushing up against the G spot thru the anal wall. There is definetley a right and wrong way to go about it. Its best to go in slow and deep. Full penetration is more likely to guarantee g spot stimulation. If you want to enjoy it you will want it in deep. If you want it to hurt less you want it in less shallow but than again there may be more friction. I personally cum harder when Im as far as her anatomy will let it in. Lube is very important as well as going is SLOW.

I get a very intense orgasm giving anal. That being said I don't need it in a partner. Sometimes I play with a girls butthole without penetration for my one pleasure and never had complaints. I like anal with a willing partner.

I think maybe because Im older and more mature and seeking intimacy I don't get off on domination or sadistic stuff. I know with some guys its like that. I personally get off on getting a woman off.

Anal can be a good thing or bad thing in a relationship. Don't give it up cuz you feel obligated, but cuz you want to. It might be good to try it. No one likes a finger up their arse. Even as a man I can say Ive tried sticking something up my ass. If it didn't reach my prostate it didn't do anything for me. I suppose its about reaching your buttons. For women its the g spot and men its the prostate.

Im straight btw and never had sex with a man. I just wanted to know what I was putting my old lady thru. Im not closed to the idea of gently stimulating my prostate until I try it proper at least. I certainly enjoy experimenting and have many books on sex. Im all about karma sutra, positions, and tantric sex. Its best to go in educated and to communicate with your partner or partners about what you want and what they want.

serotonergic stims like mdma/mda/4fmp really change for me the anal experience. i know that linking drugs to sex is not ideal but hey a lot of people use poppers for anal sex.

all i know is serotonergic stims make anal sex have no pain, seem to relax the anus and make it so that when you are receiving you dont need to play with your dick for it to be pleasurable. best anal sex has always been on one of these drugs. 3 peak anal experiences on these drugs all with different guys of varying size and skill. sober it was not the same in a big disappointing painful way.

otherwise i find i am not suited to anal sex as it is painful unless you wank at the same time which is not always practical and renders the experience over pretty quickly as orgasm approaches rapidly

Last edited:
it was kindof strange. we were outside in the backyard, her on top of me and without a word of warning she slid my dick out of her vagina and into her ass. i thought sheeet thats tight, but she didnt flinch and lit a cigarette while bouncing on me.

First time for me I was 14 I received it first time was painful 2nd I love it did orgasm from it I would totally go for it again great experience

My wife's not into it. The chick I was with before was a stripper ( not while I was with her) and a drunk. Only 29 y/o and a 10+ on the scale. She never did it before and one night it happened and she loved it. Before I knew it we were doing it 3 times a day. I ended up getting some kind of irritation and thought maybe it was an std. DR said no std just irritation, prolly cause it's pretty dirty. Anyways long story short, I always wanted a girl that wanted to do it, but when I got it , I got tired of it pretty fast. I like vaginal sex much better and it's much cleaner. Oh but the first time was with my first girlfriend in High School back in 1991. I remember liking it then and I remember her crying every time also.

I love anal. Everyone must try it at least a few times to realise the sensation. For a male the prostate is an amazing sensual organ, I can't pass comment for a female but once I have seduced a female end prepared her enough they have thoroughly enjoy anal sex.

serotonergic stims like mdma/mda/4fmp really change for me the anal experience. i know that linking drugs to sex is not ideal but hey a lot of people use poppers for anal sex.

all i know is serotonergic stims make anal sex have no pain, seem to relax the anus and make it so that when you are receiving you dont need to play with your dick for it to be pleasurable. best anal sex has always been on one of these drugs. 3 peak anal experiences on these drugs all with different guys of varying size and skill. sober it was not the same in a big disappointing painful way.

otherwise i find i am not suited to anal sex as it is painful unless you wank at the same time which is not always practical and renders the experience over pretty quickly as orgasm approaches rapidly

What Folley said in the ecstasy forum about most of the serotonin being in your gut interested me. I wonder if this has anything to do with why anal is so great on serotonergic stims?
It's true what you say about not needing any other stimulation of the external genitals when getting anal on mdma. I love this feeling. I find it so liberating, at last I'm not a slave to my penis, in fact I could do happily without.
My first anal experiences were when I was 17, but my first good anal experience (receiving) was when I was 23. I was 58 when I discovered how miraculous anal on mdma could be.

I was 15, drank a 40 at a party with a bunch of friends
Hook up with this qt halfrican girl with big tits who let me cheat off her all the time in our first period high school freshman math class

We had regular vag secks in the back of my friend's car first
Then went down to the basement after a while and I slipped it in her b-hole, she liked the ass penetration better ime

Her name was Trisha and the next Monday at school everyone already knew about it
Going ass to mouth type shit back then was taboo to us at such a young age so people jokingly brought it up all the time

We gave no fucks, we were young high/drunk and horny...