• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Describe your cannabis usage (or How often do you smoke cannabis?)

How often do you smoke cannabis?

• Never

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • A few times during the year

Votes: 41 3.9%
  • A few times during the month

Votes: 131 12.5%
  • A few times during the week

Votes: 242 23.2%
  • One or two times during the day

Votes: 266 25.5%
  • Many times during the day

Votes: 344 33.0%

• Total voters
I pretty much smoke a bowl every morning to ease the pain in my back, compressed a disc back in H.S. If it's good stuff I'm good for the rest of the day, sometimes even the next day if it's really good. I smoke for pleasure to, just try to keep it on the light, maybe a gram a week. If it's been a long day though, nothing beats rollin a blunt and kicking it on the roof while the sun sets.

All day every day. Wake up, smoke a bowl, let myself return to baseline and repeat the process.

Went from Many times during the day to A few times during the week after realising my habit was completely out of control. (multiple grams every day, expensive habit if you only smoke the best).

After 5 years I decided to smoke only on weekends (Fri/Sat/Sun) and it was hard in the beginning but it's been 3 months now since I've smoked on a normal weekday :D. (Not counting the few times someone offered me a toke)

Wish I could smoke during weekdays since I have chronic pain in my back :\

Was 24/7 for a while, but my tolerance got crazy so I cut it down to nights and weekends now that I have a job. It's much more enjoyable this way I think, lower tolerance is better and damn is it cheaper I actually spend less than 95% of my money on weed now lol..

Last edited:
lol i cant wait till sexy genius on the second page informs us all he was ripped off.

when you ask a dealer to sell you "25 dollars worth" of weed then unless hes really compassionate he'll milk you like a fat cow.8o

good luck lol.=D ... noob smokers8)

I started smoking when I was 14, for the first 2 years it was once or twice a week. After i turned 16. I smoked all day everyday for about 2 years... got a girlfriend that didn't smoke so i stopped smoking almost entirely.

then we broke up, started smoking everyday all day again. Got on probation. i smoke everyday for about 2 weeks otuta the month, and no smoke for 2 weeks to keep droppin clean.

I would say I LOVE my schedule. I love smoking all i can for 2 weeks then being clean for 2 weeks cus when i start smoking again... i don't have to smoke nearly as much to get high... its like the perfect balance... I Highly recommend it to people...

TEST IT OUT, i promise you wont be sorry: Dont smoke for 15 days, then smoke as much as you want for 15 days... and repeat the process.

Is it just me, or does every few days this thread get bumped by an invisible post? It constantly comes up with 'new posts' but I come in here and I just read oohcows post for the 15th time!!! haha, not that its a bad post..

usually smoke up at least a ten every day (1.4g in UK, not sure how much £10 ($10?) will get other places :p), sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on how much money doesn't go on mdma or gurners, or other things such as clothes, food, etc.

i don't really buy my own weed. i've probably picked up like 3 times in the year and a half i've been smoking. I have a lot of stoner friends though and it's always at parties/kickbacks. Being a girl it's easy to get hooked up :) Somehow I end up smoking several times a week, except during school when I don't go to as many parties and shit. It doesn't take much to get me high, about 2 bowls. I love blunts though. And grav hits fuck me up! It's nice smoking just every once in awhile, I think i seem to enjoy it more than those who smoke all day every day. Weed is fucking great!

I am unable to keep track of how much pot i smoke a day (too high) but my estimate is around an ounce a week accompanied by hash and kief to break through the tolerance.You can really take THC pretty far if you have the resources. definatly need to start slowing down.

I was smoking about 3-4 times a week until we hit a bit of a weed drought, now I'm probably gonna be 1-2 times a week but we all know how the cycle of increase goes :p

I smoke 1.5g daily (I weigh it out every morning) and eat about 2tsp of cannabutter for back/neck pain and insomnia.

In college, when my stress level was much higher, I could go through a half ounce to myself in a weekend. Thankfully my life has gotten a lot more livable since leaving school and I don't really smoke as an emotional or stress release any more.

I voted "multiple times per day" a while back but now I don't smoke during the week (usually) and 2 to 4 times per day at weekends. Although it has been a concious decision to cut down I don't think it would be possible if I lived at home where there is always weed.

My SAD has gotten a good bit better since cutting down. I would like to be able to go a month without it but since i go home every weekend, the temptation is too great.....

I'm short on cash now so I buy less at a time and go a few days before buying more buts its been many times a day for a year with a few breaks.

I essentially wake and bake every day and continue smoking throughout the day. I'm just kind of living the life in college.

All day every day for me, its starting to get me down a bit so im gonna cut back a little.

I usually have 1-2 cones a day.. so not much, probably about .2 of a gram max.

I changed this to smoking 1 joint a day recently, probably about .5g.

I'm not working much at the moment and have finished my studies, so I don't really have much to wind down from I guess.

When I smoked, I'd go through two ounces of the 'erb in a week, depending on availability.

Some of my friends thought I was a lightweight....seriously!!!