• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Describe your cannabis usage (or How often do you smoke cannabis?)

How often do you smoke cannabis?

• Never

Votes: 20 1.9%
  • A few times during the year

Votes: 41 3.9%
  • A few times during the month

Votes: 131 12.5%
  • A few times during the week

Votes: 242 23.2%
  • One or two times during the day

Votes: 266 25.5%
  • Many times during the day

Votes: 344 33.0%

• Total voters
prolly about 0.2 to 0.4 grams a day. i usually take a weekend 'off' for tolerance purposes once a month, or at least once every two months.

of course, every so often, i do the complete reverse and will blaze like 2 to 3 grams in a weekend.

used to be like 1/4 a week. that's excessive. just leaves me as a smoky, spacy, dull, lazy fuck. the highs weren't nearly as enjoyable as now, either.

Every day, usually a couple times a day. Go through about an ounce a month, but thats with two people (me and my girlfriend).

i usually smoke about twice in the evening if im not out somewhere. usually about 2-4 oneys a session if im by myself (i only care to get very heady weed)

sometimes i have a oney or two in the day but i generally try not to (better highs at night + i dont like being burnt out)

sometimes i like to get up early, get totally blazed and read/watch cartoons, a documentary or movie or read then go back to sleep as it wears off, thus avoiding the burn out

However i used to smoke a ton, as im sure most people do at one point or another before they realize weed has shitty diminishing returns. id usually go through at a half eighth to a half ounce a day, smoking with people of course

I set a limit to myself on how much I smoke. I started out at once every two weeks but that didn't last long. Now I'm at twice a week, and haven't broken that rule in months. But when I smoke, I only smoke the best. White Russian and Queen Kong ftw.

2-5 blunts a day with at the most me and one other person on each .8-1.4 gram blunt of piff,fire,kush,what ever the hell you want to call it. when you smoke a lot after a while it doesn't do much. i have to cut down

If i have weed, i smoke when i wake up, then in the afternoon around lunchtime, then in the evening and then before i go to bed. 1 bowl each sesh, i can tell the effects aren't as profound later in the day, but the next day it seems as though my tolerance reset itself. Also depending on what im doing, i'll usually get high and go to work, or some other errand.

Thug Love said:
lately i have been doing it more. like 5 times a week. im prolly gonna only do it on weekends so i dont end up like some dumb fuck burnout.

What leads you to believe smoking all the time turns you into a 'dumb fuck burnout'?

Just curious who voted for a few times a year, a few times a month (I voted for this), and never?

In all honesty, for me its pretty much unlimited. I usually dont smoke alot of weed but when i do its really good. The reason why i say "unlimited" is because my father is a hardcore pothead, so i get it for free. Im using the word "unlimited" too loosely so lets just say... it satisfies my needs (;

Probably once or twice a week.

I always have weed, I've had about an ounce for the last month, still have about a quarter of it left and yesterday got about 1/8 ounce of orange bud. So, I can whenever, but I usually don't want to more than a few times a week.

When I actually used to smoke it would only be once a week at most. Ever since I got my vape my rate of usage has drastically increased. I'm vaping almost every day when I have weed. It's so much more convenient since I have to hide my drug use. Don't have to worry about my room or person smelling like smoke, don't have to worry about any negative health effects. And an eighth of herb lasts so long it's ridiculous.

1 Hit Every couple of days.....

I respect the herb and its amazing power at that dosage....... It is amazing

2-5 blunts a day, though we got a new connec where I can get nugs for cheap, planning on a blunt a day around.

good place for my first post.... first smoked winter 07 been smoking multiple times a day since

I go through roughly a half eighth a day of very high quality marijuana, usually try to keep it under a quarter a week, so I usually do not buy everyday

I've been smoking everyday for about 4 years now, i smoke on average around 2grams a day by myself but if i chop with a mate i normally lose count haha. LOVE MY BONGS!

i go through about 5-7g of dutch weed a week i sometimes smoke alot more on weekends but im not always by myself smoking

I smoke more summertimes.. Maybe around couple times a week. Summer is the time when everyone's outside, so it's so much easier to meet someone who offers a smoke. I'm not so interested in weed, that I would find it or raise it myself. Well, I take a bit back. Sometimes when I've been not smoking a long time, I might wanna find it somewhere.