• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Depression Medication, Therapy & Alternative Treatment

hahahaha I think we're all messed up in our own ways. Trust me when I was 3-FPM I became the most hated person on BL with several people wanting my head on a silver platter :D. Funny the affects differ substances have on us, eh :)

Evey

I often wonder what it would be like to be mentally stable. Probably a lot less fun :D

Whilst armchair psychiatry is stupid, I do wish to point out that instant mood elevation, impulsive and compulsive spending, drug use and sexuality from a clean SSRI is indicative, in some instances, of a cyclic affective disorder - BP1/2/Cyclothymia.
Prozac induced insta-Mania in under a week at 20mg.

This may help someone, I've had 3-4 years of constant depression yet my life is pretty dam good to be honest! Coukdnt figure out why. Finally went to the doctors, suffering with really low testosterone and extremely low vitamin D, both which cause depression.
Now on vit D supplements and off to see an endochronologist for the test levels, just knowing why I feel like I do has really helped me to be honest

Vitamin D supplements made me feel a hell of a lot better. Less run down and depressed. My levels were only a bit low as well.

The doctor said everyone in England should take it every day for their whole life.

Vitamin D supplements made me feel a hell of a lot better. Less run down and depressed. My levels were only a bit low as well.

The doctor said everyone in England should take it every day for their whole life.

Why a Vitamin D supplement???

Because your diets are probably rubbish and your malnourished! If you're lacking vitamins, surely one shoud be reconsidering the shite they eat.

Here's a Link for you

NSFW:

Fairy_Ocarina_+link+ocarina+of+time.png

I did find it curious that the doctor would say everybody in England should take vitamin D supplements every day. I thought that just going outside in the sun for a short period of time (depending on skin exposure) was sufficient enough for a healthy Caucasian to produce the required amounts of vitamin D.

Because your diets are probably rubbish and your malnourished! If you're lacking vitamins, surely one shoud be reconsidering the shite they eat.

Here's a Link for you

NSFW:

=D

I'd think, everyone in central/northern (everyone living northern of Spain) Europe should take Vitamin D when it is not summer.

If anyone needs some Vitamin D, call me...

(I couldn't resist 8) )

=D

I'd think, everyone in central/northern (everyone living northern of Spain) Europe should take Vitamin D when it is not summer.

Here's a Link for you

NSFW:

That's actually a good post, Raasy :)

Yes healthy eating I will look for some journal articles on n Google scholar some stuff. All foods can aid various vitamins n minerals. However it must be note that it isn't a definite fact that serotonin (lack of) brings on depression. This is an assumption based on many obsorvations n studies - it's not fact. Ans we know that different things affect have different affects on people.

Release of endorphins helps one to feel good (so looking at e exercise, laughing, eating chocololate even pain) but how does one get motivated when depression can often impact motivation? Things to ponder (as she reaches for the naughty ice cream 'ssssh don't tell ;))

Evey

Release of endorphins helps one to feel good (so looking at e exercise, laughing, eating chocololate even pain) but how does one get motivated when depression can often impact motivation? Things to ponder (as she reaches for the naughty ice cream 'ssssh don't tell ;))

Evey

Maybe some of your favourite upbeat and energetic music could help further with releasing endorphins, and also possibly lend you some extra energy and motivation? Might be worth a try at least. :\

Here's a Link for you

NSFW:

Or maybe it's because of the amount of melatonin in my skin due to being mixed race. My diet is very good! I weight lift and I am in very good shape, 6' 3", 16st 6 very strong, I kickbox although not competitively anymore I still partake.
What a ridiculous comment for you to come out with, when you know nothing about me, my diet or anything else!

Or maybe it's because of the amount of melatonin in my skin due to being mixed race. My diet is very good! I weight lift and I am in very good shape, 6' 3", 16st 6 very strong, I kickbox although not competitively anymore I still partake.
What a ridiculous comment for you to come out with, when you know nothing about me, my diet or anything else!

I'm afraid I do know stuff about you, and your diet. I know that you were deficient in Vitamin D, and had to supplement.

I just think if you're lacking vitamins or minerals, then very clearly your diet needs looking at. Whether you kickbox or ballet dance is completely irrelevant. Get it sorted man; supplementing is not the way to go... especially as it's most likely going to be synthetically made anyway.

Maybe some of your favourite upbeat and energetic music could help further with releasing endorphins, and also possibly lend you some extra energy and motivation? Might be worth a try at least. :\

Good idea that, MDB <3

This may help someone, I've had 3-4 years of constant depression yet my life is pretty dam good to be honest! Coukdnt figure out why. Finally went to the doctors, suffering with really low testosterone and extremely low vitamin D, both which cause depression.
Now on vit D supplements and off to see an endochronologist for the test levels, just knowing why I feel like I do has really helped me to be honest

Thanks for sharing this. Lacking vitamins, especially vitamin B (vita b6) has been shown to impact mood. Glad the supplement helped you. Do you go out much in the sun? An hour a day is meant tp
Give a good bit of vitamin D.

I'm afraid I do know stuff about you, and your diet. I know that you were deficient in Vitamin D, and had to supplement.

I just think if you're lacking vitamins or minerals, then very clearly your diet needs looking at. Whether you kickbox or ballet dance is completely irrelevant. Get it sorted man; supplementing is not the way to go... especially as it's most likely going to be synthetically made anyway.

Wow loving your communications skills =D can I nominate you as most thoughtful adviser category? :D Joking aside, useful advice.... (See below I totally agree with MDB's post).

Evey

Last edited:

After I had some blood tests a couple of years ago the GP told me that i was deficient in Vitamin D, at the time my diet was pretty good. The problem was due to lack of exposure to sunlight and the Dr said that this was very common in the UK, especially in parts of the UK that don't see a lot of sunshine; like Manchester for example. From what I gather the problem can be even worse for mixed race/black people, presumably something to do with skin type and sun resistance, im not sure. My point is just that diet is not the only cause of needing a vitamin D supplement.

Dunno if you are still joking, but the most important type of Vitamin D, namely D3, is synthesized in the body out of 7-Dehydrocholesterol and sunlight. So in order to keep a sufficient level of D3, you either have to expose yourself to sunlight regularly or take supplements.

You really don't have a fucking clue so shut your mouth! Synthetically made? You really are as dumb as you come across in your posts!

Dunno if you are still joking, but the most important type of Vitamin D, namely D3, is synthesized in the body out of 7-Dehydrocholesterol and sunlight. So in order to keep a sufficient level of D3, you either have to expose yourself to sunlight regularly or take supplements.

Exactly, and due to being mixed race and other health condition my body doesn't do this as efficiently as many.
But raasyvibe knows much more about this than anyone else clearly!