• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Depakote?...

lol, you can't get high on Depakote. If you take more you won't feel any different except for more side effects. It doesn't make you cozier like pregabalin or gabapentin. Go ahead and try but it won't do anything. Just go up to the next dose and see how you feel. In my opinion that's like trying to get high on Lithium. Desperate people will try, like the guys I sold it to lol, I said "just smoke some weed with it and you'll feel it" I forgot what they gave me for it. But hey, I've never tried to get high on Depakote...

Honestly I'd like you to try it, you reported on the effects of shooting Seroquel so this may be interesting also.

well, i do tend to take the "Jackass" approach to drugs, perhaps 1000mg(twice my perscribed dose) would be a place to start. i have my doubts but who knows.

i think it would be better than lithium, as lithium doesn't increase GABA levels(i think).

maybe the dose i'm on is the only dose that feels chill, and (like you said)higher doses will just zombifie me. however i'm sure its better than shooting seroquel with coke.

it worked!

i decided to take about 1,750mg of Depakote to see what happens and i got chilled out pretty nicely.

not quite pregabalin, but it still felt quite similar but with more sedation.

damn i thought it wouldn't do shit.

i decided to take about 1,750mg of Depakote to see what happens and i got chilled out pretty nicely.

not quite pregabalin, but it still felt quite similar but with more sedation.

damn i thought it wouldn't do shit.

Your liver is probably not too happy...

or that...

i guess by the time i'm 40 it will be R.I.P. for my liver(and if i don't get a transplant, me).

well at least i can say i had a fun ride...

That's all that matters.

It's not like you can't O.D. on an opiate to go painlessly if you can't find a donor.

lol, that's great you got high from Depakote! Never thought I'd live to hear "Depakote" and "high" in the same sentence.

lol, that's great you got high from Depakote!

it wasn't really a "high" but a relaxed, chilled sedation and significant reduction in anxiety/stress. but it wasn't strong enough to be considered a "high" like a benzo would do.

it felt like a GABAergic most similar to gabapentin and pregabalin but with more sedation.

it wasn't really a "high" but a relaxed, chilled sedation and significant reduction in anxiety/stress. but it wasn't strong enough to be considered a "high" like a benzo would do.

it felt like a GABAergic most similar to gabapentin and pregabalin but with more sedation.

Well maybe I should break out my ol bipolar medications