• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dennis McKenna on drugs

I'm absolutely certain old Terence is allowed to have had an opinion on meditation, and to have expressed it freely, without having to worry about being some kind of supposed role model.

Terence Mckenna was all about not out and out believing everything you get told.

I agree with this so much. I don't know why it is, but with psychedelics everyone seems to thinks that everyone else should trip just like they do. It's a prescriptive and egotistical attitude that says "I'm doing it right, therefore you must be doing it wrong". But the psychedelic experience is a multifaceted jewel!

Yip, I concur.

Memo to myself : "Don't ever offer fanboys some neutral observations on the interwebs again (how high can you be to try that shit anyways, bitchass? there are 999999*10^9 more fertile ways of procrastinating stuff)"

Having listened to a few things om YouTube and having watched a few videos, while I cant offee any opinion on his ideas and theories, my god was that man a talented public speaker! I could listen to him all day.