• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Delta 8 THC Megathread

Ok people, I am officially convinced something is different about these DELTA APE carts....

only 3 possibilities here:
1. D8 companies blatantly lie about their product's purity
2. DELTA APE carts contain something other than d8-THC
3. My schizo symptoms are coming back after 2 years

These carts are stronger but the high doesn't last very long. The main thing that is buggin me out is the fact that I'm getting no tolerance to it no matter how often I smoke (???). When I first starting vaping d8 I would get quite buzzed but after vaping several times a day for a few weeks I built up normal weed like tolerance... which I maintained for months up until these new APE carts which completely bypass my tolerance and don't seem to build one of their own... there is a huge difference to other carts. I'm going crazy man... am I? I even salvaged a few hits from the old previous carts I used and it did not have the same effect, so I know the new ones are different and I'm not just being a dumb stoner.

I know I'm still a little schizo.... could be that... idk man I swear there is a difference.

sorry I know all you guys can do is speculate I just had to post because its weird

Last edited:
Ok people, I am officially convinced something is different about these DELTA APE carts....

These carts are stronger but the high doesn't last very long. The main thing that is buggin me out is the fact that I'm getting no tolerance to it no matter how often I smoke (???). When I first starting vaping d8 I would get quite buzzed but after vaping several times a day for a few weeks I built up normal weed like tolerance... which I maintained for months up until these new APE carts which completely bypass my tolerance and don't seem to build one of their own... there is a huge difference to other carts. I'm going crazy man... am I? I even salvaged a few hits from the old previous carts I used and it did not have the same effect, so I know the new ones are different and I'm not just being a dumb stoner.

I know I'm still a little schizo.... could be that... idk man I swear there is a difference.

sorry I know all you guys can do is speculate I just had to post because its weird
I got a couple ounces of supposed "90+%" d8 pure distillate, from the cheapest usa source, very cheap, and people were complaining about how they don't provide lab analysis, I had a completely different and mild effect from it. Was pure rubbish

I got a couple ounces of supposed "90+%" d8 pure distillate, from the cheapest usa source, very cheap, and people were complaining about how they don't provide lab analysis, I had a completely different and mild effect from it. Was pure rubbish
Yeah I've heard a lot of reports of people getting bunk stuff. There must be something going on in production.

One brand I had was complete bunk, 2 were pretty good, 1 is way beyond the others in potency

I can't speak for the brand (never tried it) but I can say that I've noticed d8 tolerance seems to level off faster than d9 tolerance. This is all personal experience but d8 seems to have a shorter duration and a quicker recovery time as far as tolerance goes.

Got an email from a high volume vendor saying flash sale through midnight Sunday on carts. Haven't seen similar flags from other vendors. I wonder when/how the mail vape ban will be put into effect.

I couldn't tell whether or not d8 distillate would fall under 'vaping products' itself. I got a 28mL jar, I'd like to get another one or two if it's gonna disappear.

I save my carts and will just purchase tinctures from now on

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I have. Reported to be 95%... But **source edited** is wayyyyy stronger. Also _______ is 25% more expensive in my local shops.

Where are you getting this information?

I can't speak for the brand (never tried it) but I can say that I've noticed d8 tolerance seems to level off faster than d9 tolerance. This is all personal experience but d8 seems to have a shorter duration and a quicker recovery time as far as tolerance goes.
I find switching carts helps. Buy two different strains. And switch throughout the week I got a sativa and a relaxer hybrid.

I find switching carts helps. Buy two different strains. And switch throughout the week I got a sativa and a relaxer hybrid.
Technically, there's no such thing as "strains" with delta 8. There are terpene profiles that can be taken from a strain directly or mimicked using naturally derived terpenes.

Technically, there's no such thing as "strains" with delta 8. There are terpene profiles that can be taken from a strain directly or mimicked using naturally derived terpenes.

Yeah it's kinda silly how they brand it identical to cannabis. 100% SATIVA DOMINANT DELTA 8

So basically the 5% terpenes are what’s making me feel up or stoned?

So basically the 5% terpenes are what’s making me feel up or stoned?
Terpenes don't add much more than flavor, especially in the quantity found in a pen. Sometimes if I take a lot of mercene by itself I'll get slightly tired.

If you want to mix up your high, try adding CBG, CBD, CBN or THCV, ect...

Terpenes don't add much more than flavor, especially in the quantity found in a pen. Sometimes if I take a lot of mercene by itself I'll get slightly tired.

If you want to mix up your high, try adding CBG, CBD, CBN or THCV, ect...
Well I do use cbd, in conjunction. But I may find more mycerne based stuff cause some of the indicas (actual weed) lay me out perfectly.

And can I just ship tinctures of it to me and save my carts and refill them ? Seems like a simple sanitizing of the caps in between fills would suffice. But my local cbd only offers 3chi and their local off brand I guess