• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

December Getting/Staying Clean/Sober Thread, v More Holidaze Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well last night was the first New Year’s Eve in 10 years where I stayed sober. I went out to a bar briefly and had a club soda, then quickly realized I wasn’t feeling it (I rarely do even when I have a good buzz on). Feels good to wake up not being hungover.

Well last night was the first New Year’s Eve in 10 years where I stayed sober. I went out to a bar briefly and had a club soda, then quickly realized I wasn’t feeling it (I rarely do even when I have a good buzz on). Feels good to wake up not being hungover.

Congratulations PerfectDisguise!

Exhausted for no reason, filled out employment paperwork today, took about an hour. Since ive felt like I just ran a marathon, just realizing how little energy I actually have anymore.

Exhausted for no reason, filled out employment paperwork today, took about an hour. Since ive felt like I just ran a marathon, just realizing how little energy I actually have anymore.

Hope you feel a little more energized soon <3

Could you have the onset of a virus or God forbid the flu ? My husband just started feeling sick on new years eve.... he's not feeling right at all.
We are both sober folks so it's Something that's going around I guess. 'Tis the season. (He gets his flu shot n pneumonia vaccine yearly. I skip it. But he got severe pneumonia last year I mean BADLY so .... I'm watchin him closely. He went to work tonight.....)

Any way take care!!! Drink extra water and electrolyte if you can get it.

Feels more like when I came off the meth. Just gotta get back into doing things again, it's been a while.

Yeah they say drug withdrawal IS like the flu
Just be aware of the need for more fluids n rest ..... even if you cant sleep at least turn devices off or low/ rest the body in a dark room... ya know the drill.

Those days I was on the jury a few weeks back I had to get up really early n Be Somewhere that was really odd for Me too after so much time being just a HomeBody.

Don't stay up late on Bluelight !
Ha ha ha
So will tomorrow be another short day at work just having orientation type junk ?

Yeah I'm thinking so, then it'll be training shifts. So nothing serious for a while.

Yeah I'm thinking so, then it'll be training shifts. So nothing serious for a while.

Good. Get acclimated slowly. It sounds like you're Good, not riddled with anxiety as I've always been, upon starting something new.

I'm used to change lol, swing shift was my bread and butter.

Good days here and then. I'm feeling better now that the end of the year holidays are over though.

90 days sober as of the 9th

(light drinking and dxm dkesnt xount)

The latent psychosis, suicidal ideation and major depression is just starting to show itself. I think my anxiety is just severe neurological pain at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.