• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

DEA details path of deadly heroin blend to N.E.

It is not like I am actually against any of this. I hope you do not think that way about me. It seems like you assume the worse and want to find things to be angry about. Take a few minutes to think it over. If you are still angry, take a couple more.

It seems like you have gotten fed up with people. Nobody is even remotely perfect.

It is not like I am actually against any of this. I hope you do not think that way about me. It seems like you assume the worse and want to find things to be angry about. Take a few minutes to think it over. If you are still angry, take a couple more.

Based on what I've read from your posts pmoseman - and I can think of plenty of examples - it's gotten to the point where I find it difficult to not assume the role of a skeptic whenever you have something to say.

I do my best to try and reserve judgement about your motives for sticking around, however, since you have continued to make several assumptions about my life and habits (from forum posts) - such as, "You're a burden on society," and, "lay off the drugs, it's fucking your head." - am I expected to accept such comments as if they're pearls of wisdom based on the observations of someone who has known me for a long time? As someone who is experienced with the long term, habitual use of dozens of controlled substances?

I mean, it sounds like you don't really approve of my habits, views, and such. And that's fine with me, as I've said before. It comes with the territory - quite regularly actually.

But hold on a second... Now you say that you're not actually against any of this - whatever that's supposed to mean.

It seems like you have gotten fed up with people. Nobody is even remotely perfect.

I have witnessed far too many good people suffer severely, or die needlessly. And the vast majority of the time, I can swear on whatever it is you want me to swear on, that the government was at least partly to blame. Their arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy is astounding when it comes to the war on drugs. I'd trade anything to see some of these individuals truly held accountable for their part in this shitstorm.

I too have suffered needlessly for a fairly long time, and it has taken its toll on my tolerance for inaction by scientifically inaccurate conservative ideologies. Don't worry - I'm not after internet forum pity. On the positive side, it has changed me into someone who is much more understanding and compassionate of those who are in pain, for whatever reason.

The day I am no longer seemingly "fed up," is the day when organizations such as the DEA - which contribute nothing of tangible benefit to society - have been wiped off the face of the Earth, and when I can finally start to trust local law enforcement agencies again with respecting my basic human rights, and my property (which will hurt no one).

The day I am no longer seemingly "fed up," is the day when the elites/"1%" are unable to get away with a felonious crime by way of paying in cash for their debt to society (and they're forced to rot away in a putrid prison), or when stricter regulations are put in place for lobbyists who wish to get their way at the potential expense of the collective suffering of many whom are already struggling.

Money has shaped western society into an increasingly chaotic, disturbing dystopia, where violence in general appears to be embraced with greater frequency among all age groups. I'd have hoped that as we continue to evolve, petty wars regarding conflict of interests would become a thing of the past. Yet, I fear we are closer than ever to a global nuclear winter.

I could choose to live in ignorance. And ignorance could sure as hell be blissful (as I've experienced countless times), but it would quickly get to a point where I wouldn't be able to live with myself for choosing to completely ignore it all.

Does that make me weak? Does choosing to be selfless instead of selfish mean I don't have what it takes to survive in this capitalist economy? Whatever the case, I'm genuinely happy to oblige, happier to continue attempting to help end this century-spanning madness.

Last edited:
... you have continued to make several assumptions about my life and habits (from forum posts) - such as, "You're a burden on society,"...
I am comforted by the fact that my drug habits are a burden on a hypocritical mainstream society, ...

I am not in disagreement with the supplying of contraceptives or naloxene.

The plot thickens...

^ Oh that's rich (and typical of you). I would have expected no less than partial quotes to suit your needs.

Others can also play your game.

Here, have a look:

Don't bend the truth, go word for word. I bet you a beer you can't

Mhmmmmmm...

pmoseman said:
I am not sure you can (easily) classify prison as harmful

Oh?

pmoseman said:
Nobody is harmed by being sentenced to prison

Oh?!

pmoseman said:
All you or I would do in prison is spend time relaxing and not occupy ourselves with making everyone's life miserable

Oh dear.

pmoseman said:
Prison is the point where your life gets turned around

8)

pmoseman said:
Since it is technically true that prison does no harm, whereas heroin actually does. My case will always be stronger

8)

pmoseman said:
My views on prison is that of a real prison experience

Oh really?

pmoseman said:
Myself personally being a prisoner is unnecessary

pmoseman said:
It is not my fault that heroin addicts are notorious thieves

pmoseman said:
People do not want to hire junkies because they steal things

pmoseman said:
Prison deters crime and keeps criminals off the street

pmoseman said:
You are the one who is trolling

pmoseman said:
Yes. You caught me. I am a troll

Woot!

pmoseman said:
I've been lied to in the past and have learned, like one thing

So it would seem.

Edit - I was too hasty and forgot to properly link those quotes, but with the exception of the first one, they are all from the following thread - http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...n-Health-Canada-approval-to-prescribe-heroin/

Last edited: