• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"Dank'est" weed you've ever had?

I'm still going to go with green crack. I'm not fourtunete enough to live in Cali,Washington or Colorodo(or anywhere near them) so it's pretty diffucult to know the exact strain & have it be top quality. Sour deisel & Blue Dream are great too.

Although I am not sure how tolerance has biased my opinion, I recall a sample of Blackberry Kush being my favorite. This heavy indica put me into a slower world and made my thoughts simple an complex at the same time. It was as close as possible to a psychedelic state that weed has ever gotten me.

I've tried blackberry kush. Only a joint though & it was dried out so I'd imagine not as potent. But I loved it!! I'm a former cocaine user so I just couldn't believe that weed can give you that "crack" feeling without the awful comedown. It's not my favorite strain really(because I am a naturally uptight,paranoid,anxiety person) but thats why I prefer indicas & hybrids more unless I have some benzos on hand.

Just got 10 grams of lemon skunk. It reeks to high heaven, just had to go out and get an airtight glass jar for it. Smells fucking delicious.

just smoked a baby j of some stuff " apple pie " n wow its officaly the strongest stuff ive ever smoked. if i go outside where its bright i start getting mild acid like visuals where everything turns like pinkish orange n this cotton mouth is insane. idk if its sativa or indica or both but im leaning towrds sativa as im not couchlocked but i do feel the vibrations all thru my body so idk

My favorite bud I've ever smoked was the og Kush my dad grew a few years back.it was awesome ! Just recently I picked up some sensai star and it just kicks my ass.

Platnium girlscout cookies? I have a chance to by an 1/8th. I know its off subject, sorry. But I think ill enjoy it

I would have to say the dankest weed I've ever had was called "Mack Daddy." I don't think it's very common, but if you can find it, try it.

Purple Frost
Sunset Sherbet
Berner's cut of Girl Scout Cookies
All Afgoo strains
I wonder where your getting bud from.... Can't imagine where you get berners cut :p

Mango kush hands down excluding sherbert, cherry pie, y, and ask those strains that are a new wave (pun intended). Kc brains mango crossed with Hindu kush leads to that dank, dense, heavy, and resinous mango smelling and tasting bud that just knocks you the fuck out.

Edit: I'll add that platinum doesn't mean anything except some reseller considers it a top quality example of the strain. Gsc and platinum gsc are the same thing. It's not like they have different high, taste, or any other traits unless they are not the strain claimed.

Last edited:
Kona Gold is tits as well. Lonnnngggg Sativa buzz, no burnout. Makes your lips tingle.

The dankest i have tried is Maui Wowie. Sensi Star was reaaly good too. I had a Jack Herrer X Northern lights smoke in Seattle. Blue Dream is very nice too.

best tasting was pre98 organic bubba kush
best all around would be deathstar

that bubba kush was so good i got one of the last bag from the dispensary. i got so lucky since its awesome
deathstar is right up there with itbif not better. its so dank and its a creeper too and i love those. it took second place for hybrids in the high times cannibus cup they had over the summer in my area. have a read:
The Death Star strain is a cross between Sensi Star and Sour Diesel, and most evidence points to the strain originating from the great state of Ohio. Death Star first appeared on the scene in the early to mid 2000s, however the strain has grown immensely popular over the past couple years, especially after High Times did a piece on the strain in their Febuary 2010 edition. The awsome name and recognition that comes along with it probably had something to do with Death Star's meteoric rise to the top.

Sensi Star is a fruity indica and Sour Diesel is a pungent stinky hybrid. Deathstar is a sucessful attempt at bringing out the best qualities of both strains. There has been a lot of hype surrounding this strain, maybe due to the upcoming Star Wars Film, and anyone who knows me knows I'm game for anything Star Wars.

Death Star is for sure one of the top strains around. I was suprised to hear it was originally grown where I'm from. I got it when it first came around luckily.