• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"Dank'est" weed you've ever had?

Lightning-Nl

Bluelighter
At a glance, I didn't see if this threadalready existed - so If it does, sorry :/

Anyways - the dankest weed I ever had was a strain called "Headband".

It was a really smelly weed. It looked like someway had (maybe) mixed it was manure, and it was incredibly dry. I thought, for sure, that it was going to be some bad shit... But holy fuck... It really caught me off guard and gave me a great ride. It was unexpected and was by far the dankest weed I've ever had.

The people I smoked it with, have been pot smokers for years, are obsessed with getting "dank weed" and hate mids. Personally, I can't really tell the difference between a mid and a dank because I rarely smoke weed. I've smoked it off and on for two years, but not that often.

Anyways, the people I smoked it with RAVED about it for months afterwards. Saying that it was amazing weed. Even though I'm green as grass (no pun intended), even I could tell how good the weed was.

Anyways, what's the best weed you've ever had and what made it such great weed?

I've had headband, it was pretty good. not quite as good as some other stains.

Cotton candy struck me immediately as the perfect strain. I had a crop of grapefruit that was just very strong. OG Thai would put me to sleep within an hour of smoking it, almost always. My friend smoked too much of it on a low tolly and ended up sleeping for pretty much 36 hours straight, with small breaks of wakefulness, i.e. drinking water, going to the bathroom.

However, I'd say that the strongest strain I've sampled, without putting preference of effects into play, would've been the grapefruit. It was just so intense, grown so perfectly, that, even with my multiple years of daily smoking, a single bong hit was way more than enough to get me trashed.

Although cotton candy is still my favorite strain. i would only smoke that if i could choose to. It was the perfect balance between sativa and indica; it was extremely stimulating, but was very anxiolytic as well, and gave me no paranoia or jitters like some sativas do. It helped me focus, and acted as an ADD treatment, even, which i never get from other strains. Only problem? I couldn't sleep on it. And that the dispensary that i get it from only has it for 2-3 months every year.

Best stuff I've ever had was some stuff I grew many many years ago. Our dealer sold us a bag with a few seeds in it (haha). So I sectioned off my closet into a vegetative and flowering areas and used some generic potting soil and fluorescent lights in both (no bullshitting) and got to growing.

Now these buds weren't going to win the cannabis cup or nothing, but they were fairly dense and really stinky. What made them the best shit I've ever had was the individualized care each plant received. Each one was cut down at the right time, we cured them for many weeks, and we trimmed off all the leafy bullshit that you don't really want to smoke. It tasted delicious and the high was incredibe and complex. Looked like someone splashed a bucket of goo on the buds. Man, that shit so much better than any of the shit people show me know which probably came from more complex setups.

True weed connoisseurs might not have been all that impressed with it, but the people around my way thought I was well connected.

Either Death Star or sensi star. Both were just perfect. Amazing and extremely intense highs that were long lasting. Also caused much non stop laughter. Everything about those two were just amazing.

Got some pretty dank now but the best dank I had was some random purple. I only got 30 bucks worth cause money was so tight at the time.:!

Regional weed called Shoreline - had it a few years ago. It was extremely crystally indica goodness. Other than the high, which was pure and effervescent, the weed has a very particular musky scent/overall quality. I could recognize it immediately if I just smelt it again. Unfortunately, haven't been able to get my hands on it for years...apparently it's grown in local grow operations near the Gulf Coast, very close to the ocean. I don't know what the deal is with how they grow it, but I've never had a weed with a similar taste. Almost like it had some of that salty ocean water infused into the buds (I'd compare the slight taste I'm talking about here to the taste you get from salt water taffy made right on the boardwalk) - it's hard to describe.

dont really believe in name hypes but remember about one standout strain a year...so far this year had some shit about 3 weeks ago....FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK.....

Girl Scout Cookies. All other bud is basically what GSC shits out after a late-night run to Taco Bell.

Headband is pretty legit. It blends in with the marijuana masses, though, but Girl Scout Cookies? That shit just ain't blendin'.

Prior to the GSC, my favorite bud was shrouded in mystery. It was marketed as a Jack Herer X Blue Dot hybrid, named "Blue Jack."

Apart from the year I was getting that bud, nobody's ever heard of the hybrid before. People have heard of Blueberry Jack, Blue Dot, Jack Herer, all that... but not "Blue Jack."

Whatever that shit was it hit me like an opiate. Instant love.

Last edited:
og kush put me into heaven smoking it for 2 weeks

northern lights smells like persian incense and tastes like shisha so good

we usually get avrg indica in my area tho so they knocked me off my socks, like i would need 1/3 id usually smoke and have eyes as red as the devils dick for hours

white rhino is just too strong, its like its fking name, it destroys you in a kind of bad way imo, like a train

once i got some generic looking weed from my former classmate that was working as dealer,it looked so regular but after just one tiny hit I had enough,I couldnt believe how strong it was

Just keep in mind, that it's not so much the strain name as it is how well it was grown that matters.

I wish I could get Indica's more often. All they usually have around here is Sativas. You can easily find some really good Sativas but literally no Indica's. If I could get quality Indica's, I'd probably smoke a lot more than once every 4 months or so.

Two strains come to mind.

Alaskan Matinooskan Thunderfuck blew me away. I was used to smoking some strong stuff - train wreck X afghani, for example - but this Alaskan stuff got me so high I thought I was on LSD for an hour or two there.

In Amsterdam, I had Dr. Grinspoon - a 100% sativa that was just lovely. So high, yet clearheaded. I will never forget it.

It´s a close call between an unconfirmed AK47 strain and Motivation from serious seeds but I only tried the AK47 once and it was my first time with high grade buds ever, so I got to hand it to Motivation. My motivation definitely went "up in smoke" everytime I smoked some, it was awesome!

Anyone know how to go about asking for high quality Indica's? Dealers always seem to be obsessed with mind-raping danks and never intensely calming Indica's...

Anyone know how to go about asking for high quality Indica's? Dealers always seem to be obsessed with mind-raping danks and never intensely calming Indica's...

If it were me, I would just ask, "You know if you can get a hold of any indica?"

He'll say yes, no, or huh? If confused, I'd describe the kind of high I'd like to get. Stony, slow, relaxed, "couch-lock," and, with my sources, at least, they'll know exactly what I'm talking about. They might not have access to what I'm talking about, but they should get the gist of what I'm asking for.

Top 5 strains for me.

Sweet Island Skunk
Strawberry Cough
OG Kush
Green Crack
Blue Dream is tied with Tangerine Dream

If it were me, I would just ask, "You know if you can get a hold of any indica?"

He'll say yes, no, or huh? If confused, I'd describe the kind of high I'd like to get. Stony, slow, relaxed, "couch-lock," and, with my sources, at least, they'll know exactly what I'm talking about. They might not have access to what I'm talking about, but they should get the gist of what I'm asking for.

heh I never considered asking the connect to get something different. I just assumed everyone was going for the best shit they had access to. I'd pay the extra money for better/harder to get shit.

Hindu kush is pretty much my fav strain to date. Nice, sweet tasting indica. Lovely. <3

The best was probably purple skywalker OG that made it's debut a couple years ago, the shit wasn't cheap though that's for sure. Other great strains are Brainstorm Haze, NYC sour diesel, G13 x Hashplant, blueberry if it's grown right, and pretty much all variations of the OG strain, actually the strain matters only as much as the way it's grown. I've had shitty trainwreck and I've had fantastic trainwreck, it's all dependant on whether or not the grower knows what he's doing. One thing I do know is that I'm glad to live in a medical state with access to all these fantastic buds :D