• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"Dank'est" weed you've ever had?

I haven't had Death Star since 2010, would love to see it around again. Picked up a couple cuts of Cannalope Haze last night. Usually it's hard to tell the difference between named strains and regular headies in my area but this stuff is definitely a step up, probably the best I've had since last year's Strawberry Cough. Also got to sample a small amount of Blue Cheese that was pretty nice.

Last edited:
I think this is a double post for this threads question but super lemon skunk is bomb too.

Out of the strains I have at the moment:

Dutch Passion - Mazar (nice potent indica, nicest DP strain I've tried)
FemaleSeeds - Iced Grapefruit (overhyped, but excellent yield)
Sweet Seeds - Creme Caramel (virtually 100% indica and seriously hard hitting for an auto)
Sweet Seeds - Green Poison (lovely daytime smoke with a nice aroma)
DinaFem - Critical Jack (very distinct smell and very strong, probably my fave at the moment)

I would have through finding a 100% should be fairly easy as they tend to yield very well and have fairly short flowering times relative to sativas so should appeal to those growing for profit.

If you can find it, Sensi Seeds Black Domina is the ultimate indica I've tried in Amsterdam, very potent and very narcotic, but this was some years ago so not sure if this is still available in any of the coffeshops.

There is a strain called Hogsbreath that really stands out in my memories, the initial high was stronnng and then after 15 mins or so it would degrade into a more typical strength . The most "fucked up" Ive ever been was some random strain from Humboldt back when stress was everywhere and "Chronic" was a catch all for anything fluffy and light green. It was more like a psychedelic in some ways. It smelled and looked like typical, perhaps even lower quality sativa, dealer didnt know the name, didnt look like much but the effects were extremely atypical even for a sativa. People stopped buying out of that batch until I reupped. One of the guys at school claimed he thought his TV remote was stuck to his hand. That shit was gnarly but it didnt make much money.

Im on the lookout for a strain called "Black Magic" or "Black Magic African" which Ive heard shares similar psychedelic properties. Ive heard some incredible things about it and if just some of it is true, Id like to experience it at least once before the shows over. Sadly its not like King Louie and Girl Scout Cookies and OG which are everywhere.

OG Kush and Flowerbomb Kush. Both absolute fire!

Strawberry sour diesel/super lemon haze are the best tasting by far, though.

Blue dream is my love forever BUT
I've had girl scout cookies a few times and always enjoyed it
And Northern Lights definitely put me on my ass, I smoked half a bowl and it floored me even with normally taking daily waterfalls + smoking multiple times a day, would love to have some of that again

All weed is dank weed if you dont smoke all the time. But smoked some og kush the other day that stuff was almost scary 2 hits sent me flying

I grew some Super Skunk 11 once that put me on my arse but perhaps the nicest, although by no means the dankest, grass I ever smoked was a personal (not me) import of Jamaican sensimillia. It was dried and compressed so much that it looked just awful and deeply unpromising but it was just sunshine and smiles all the way.

All weed is dank weed if you dont smoke all the time. But smoked some og kush the other day that stuff was almost scary 2 hits sent me flying

love that og kush. smoked some today as a matter of fact

Back in the 90s smoked some Thailand meshcal.It was some old school Thai stick.

I took about 5 hits even though the adult told me to only hit it twice. Went outside and sat in the back of a truck hang in out.

I stood up and straight fell the fuck out. I was out cold for about 4 minutes. Strongest weed I ever smoked.

I'm smoking three kings right now (og kush x Sour Diesel x headband) and its pretty good. And I smoke great weed every day,so I have a high tolerance. I just had an oz of og kush before this & while at the beginning I loved it by the end of the oz I found myself wanting a different strain. Next purchase will be an indica or indica dominant strain. This (3 kings) is a sativa dominant hybrid, with a.little over 26% thc so it's going to get you high....very high.

smoked some girl scout cookie hybrid theyre just callin cookie and i think its better than the original gsc

The first one that comes to my mind is a sativa strain called Hawaiian snow..It takes a very long time to grow..I think about 14 weeks.But very good to treat insomnia and it helps me with my PTSD "left over" symptoms . My regular supllier "Dizzy duck" Coffeeshop sells a strain "Chocolope skunkberry", which is a crossing between chocolate thai/cannalope haze..Blueberry and Skunk...I love the taste and it's perfect for treating insomnia..

da best and strongest buds ive evar smoked in my life have always bin da ones i grow myself at home, jah. i live in da tropics so have some good weather to grow and have yet to be let down from a grow in quite a few years.

the majority of whats on da market is cheap commercially grown, uddawise if you know da right guys who happen to grow der own den youre onto a winna, jah. which opens up da horizons if you catch mah drift, mon.

Best Weed I Enjoyed in Order Top 3 White Widow, Sour Diesel, Lemon Kush, and Nicely Grown Dutch Passion Bluebery,Jack Herrer and Mango Are All More Of My Favourite Strains that I Personally Enjoy the most.