• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Daily use of ADHD meds make me introverted and awkward?

The moment you are listening to the advice of some certified dealer, you're done. Have fun.

lol my friend from high school listened to his doctor and he was on 2 mg Xanax 3x a day as well as a Barbituate at night. Combined with like 2 anti depressants

lol my friend from high school listened to his doctor and he was on 2 mg Xanax 3x a day as well as a Barbituate at night. Combined with like 2 anti depressants
Dealers are street smart they no all the ins and outs of the drugs. Doctors go by their book I bet majority of docs never even touched a benzo in their lives let alone any of the other meds they prescribe lol...so they dont have the wisdom that a dealer or user may have. So be mindful and make sure the decision you make is your own notYour dealer not your doctor but YOURS

The only smart places are like these types of forums where research is compiled and a wide variety of people share there experiences as like a database of everything. Doctors are useful though, because they can provide us with knowledge like: "amphetamine and Benzos are 100% safe taken together". But as far as doctors knowing how to prescribe of who needs what, that's impossible considering anything could be caused by anything as far as mental health.

it seems like so many people with add end up prescribed Benzos and so many people with anxiety end up prescribed adderall.

the Doctor is a drug dealer who needs to see someone who seems Sane and stable but say what kind of issue you have upfront rehearsed. The government doesn't mind selling drugs to smart people, that's why the only requirement a doctor has to stop you on a medication is if you look ungrounded and liable as a legal user of the product.

as in if your not capable of specifically arguing your reasoning for the drug, you aren't gonna get it. Because at the very least playing pretend is apart of the test to get something.

cheat codes:

get an Aspergersr diagnosis, then you're allowed to openly ask for Dexedrine + a benzo of your choice + they're willing to sample you on desoxyn.
Restless leg syndrome, you'l also have a high chance of getting a variety of stuff that's nice for Social anxiety/add.
Always tell them: " vyvanse gives you a stomache ache, but not adderall IR, so is there an IR vyvanse type?"
If they mention ssris, tell them you have the Mao a 2R gene, and that's medically documented to work bad with serotogenics.

Last edited:
The only smart places are like these types of forums where research is compiled and a wide variety of people share there experiences as like a database of everything. Doctors are useful though, because they can provide us with knowledge like: "amphetamine and Benzos are 100% safe taken together". But as far as doctors knowing how to prescribe of who needs what, that's impossible considering anything could be caused by anything as far as mental health.

it seems like so many people with add end up prescribed Benzos and so many people with anxiety end up prescribed adderall.

the Doctor is a drug dealer who needs to see someone who seems Sane and stable but say what kind of issue you have upfront rehearsed. The government doesn't mind selling drugs to smart people, that's why the only requirement a doctor has to stop you on a medication is if you look ungrounded and liable as a legal user of the product.

as in if your not capable of specifically arguing your reasoning for the drug, you aren't gonna get it. Because at the very least playing pretend is apart of the test to get something.

cheat codes:

get an Aspergersr diagnosis, then you're allowed to openly ask for Dexedrine + a benzo of your choice + they're willing to sample you on desoxyn.
Restless leg syndrome, you'l also have a high chance of getting a variety of stuff that's nice for Social anxiety/add.
Always tell them: " vyvanse gives you a stomache ache, but not adderall IR, so is there an IR vyvanse type?"
If they mention ssris, tell them you have the Mao a 2R gene, and that's medically documented to work bad with serotogenics.
Lol that's awesome what meds do u take dude. Is dexedrine desoxyn really the best add meds? Seems like no one likes Adderall or vyvanse around here. All on the dexedrines.

A doctor told me I had maybe aspergers once and said maybe we should try anti anxiety meds, and I refused because I was hesitant to add Benzos and hadn't decided I found them helpful At that point. Everyone who I've met in real life or read online says with aspergers they prescribe Dexedrine and Benzos as a standard offering. I am only taking Dexedrine at 40-60 mg daily, I don't have anxiety at all but I think some form of benzo would stop my heavily racing mind and hyperactivity at points or days I don't want the Dexedrine, because it's very taxing on the body to always be on Dexedrine to control your body and relax when Benzos would atleast let me calm down on another front.

I think they could make reward deficiency feelings worse though if it's Xanax, but stuff that has more muscle relaxant effects and anti convulsion like Valium make it easier to move about your day and live with ADD symptoms more functionally still. Benzos aren't gonna help social enjoyment for the ADD person , but they do make socializing more fluid version of whatever your chit personality already is.

Benzos also make it easy to focus on homework for me, weird anti add symptom effect, not as good as Dex, but oddly not far behind

i feel all my drugs as overlays that don't really effect me or my world but are like a screen shift kinda or tint. So Benzos let me focus through "graying" things out tunnel vision, and Dexedrine makes me focus through brightening everything to an HD version of the day.

if your drugs do that to you you are definitely excessive serotonin also, since you see yourself as "moving observer that takes up space" but we can't make out an identity or self recognition.

Last edited:
My Adderall and all ADD meds ABOLISH my personality. They make me edgy, paranoid, self conscious, and weird and off them I'm the most charming and Type A person. Save the Adderall for once a month for mundane tasks or a long day. Anything over 90mgs is pointless

My Adderall and all ADD meds ABOLISH my personality. They make me edgy, paranoid, self conscious, and weird and off them I'm the most charming and Type A person. Save the Adderall for once a month for mundane tasks or a long day. Anything over 90mgs is pointless
I agree that amphetamines are best saved for an over whelming day with a long to-do-list. It is much more rewarding that way. Otherwise I become completely withdrawn and a cracked out obsessive compulsive version of myself. When I use it sparingly, I reap all the positives and very little negatives. I no longer use it daily even though my doctor tells me to. I wish I could be that super Adderall version of me everyday though, but it's simply not possible.

It is making you feel socially awkward if you aren't connecting to your friends and anyone and used to before taking it.

if it reduces your ability to form fluid natural sentences with ease, then it's certainly having an effect on introversion/awkward behavior.

you won't be able to compare truly until you let yourself withdraw from it.

Also with amphetamines, it's very important to have a specific plan in mind or you will end up masturbating all day.

I think the chronic masturbation part is when you lose the content stimulation with tolerance. It's like grasping for straws to find things to do when there's not even reward activation on the drug.

all the weird stuff on amps happens when it doesn't feel rewarding on its own but still magnifies Brain activity to make you nonstop need to get fapping contentment.

when your meds stop working you'l start to crave something else while on them exponentially which all of that will make you too Unsatisfied with the moment for people.

the therapeutic pleasurable affect being not the medications point is a myth for people with adhd. Not that it doesn't exist, but the part that feels content/good and slowed down is the effect that treats it

there's no such thing as "focus" there's wanting to keep attention or not lol. If attention isn't satisfying, med fail: anxiety, social anxiety, awkwardness, procrastination,m.

Last edited:
I think the chronic masturbation part is when you lose the content stimulation with tolerance. It's like grasping for straws to find things to do when there's not even reward activation on the drug.

all the weird stuff on amps happens when it doesn't feel rewarding on its own but still magnifies Brain activity to make you nonstop need to get fapping contentment.

when your meds stop working you'l start to crave something else while on them exponentially which all of that will make you too Unsatisfied with the moment for people.

the therapeutic pleasurable affect being not the medications point is a myth for people with adhd. Not that it doesn't exist, but the part that feels content/good and slowed down is the effect that treats it

there's no such thing as "focus" there's wanting to keep attention or not lol. If attention isn't satisfying, med fail: anxiety, social anxiety, awkwardness, procrastination,m.
the magic of amphetamines is the feeling of well being paired + stimulation = desire to do something productive without even thinking. This is like unlocking the cheat code mode in this game called life.

However when the feeling of well being dissipates due to regular use, you're just stuck with stimulation. The positive reinforcements are now gone, so you are no longer on auto-pilot to get things done.

At this stage, It becomes more difficult to derive pleasure from menial tasks so you have to manually direct this stimulation towards activities or else the activities will find you. This is where problems arise and you begin to notice side effects like awkwardness, etc.

If we spread out our uses, we can remain on that nice auto-pilot stage. But off days are required where you veg out or use other (non stimulant) drugs to give your dopamine receptors a break.

Edit: by auto-pilot, I meant being totally in control of your life.

Last edited:
Yeah because the auto pilot stage is not exactly droning, it's exiting and you are in control you just feel completely different!

pure Dexedrine craps out on you way later for social anxiety maybe never it just stops being as rewarding. Adderall is way more likely I.n general to stop working once the pleasure is gone.

Last edited:
The same exact thing happens with crystal which is what i been using for years, before that it was adhd drugs and its worse with those O.P

Wow. I have a good friend that unfortunately I don't see much anymore since he lives in the middle of nowhere and sobered up big time to take care of his daughter, he's a #1 father for sure, anyway, who was in prison for 6 months, just because of a lot of accumulated road tickets, he chose to go prison instead than pay. He was sold for not much a "joint", it was a rolling paper with 10x 5mg valiums in there. He never had benzos before and he was in his early 30's, but he basically slept his time away with 50mg valium a day he'd drop in his coffee.

When getting out of prison, he suddenly felt benzo withdrawal without knowing what the hell it was, saw a doctor, and he apparently was the person with the largest script in that region of his which is all little villages and 2 towns of 20k people around a lake, wood industry everywhere, really up north. Anyway, he wasn't stabilized until he was on 4x2mg xanax 4 times a day.

When I met him, he was slowly since years dropping, he was at 4 times a day 2mg, and a year later he was taking 6mg bromazepam 4 times a day.

So to anyone in despair, it's possible, just need doctors who understand how to taper someone and is interested in saving lives, which at a point they are, people dying because of their scripts is not good for them..

In my case, until Health Canada removed all barbs except 2 in 2004 (they kept phenobarbital which is used for epilepsy and benzo tapering) and butalbital which is in Fiorinal (aspirin, butalbital, caffeine). We don't have Fioricet here but it's basically the same but with aspirin instead and there's C 1/2 and C 1/4 Fiorinal, with 30mg codeine or 15mg codeine respectively, which makes me think there used to be C 3/4 and C 1 in the past when doctors weren't afraid of scripting opiates. Well, some aren't, some are. The easiest way to be given opiates is being really ill with bronchitis+flu or pneumonia+flu where the codeine pills or syrup or hydrocodone syrup or pills will show up as fast as the antibiotic and maybe some prednisone or prednisolone pills.

Woops, forgot. Yeah, from 2000 to 2004 my then GP who's retired now, he was already old when he accepted me in, scripted me 15 Seconals when I explained to him I need something to kill my anxiety and make me sleep for at least 10 hours when I had exams at 8 am or 10 am, the anxiety they would provoke would make me have white nights and fail often, brought him proofs of exams done in the afternoon and those in the morning. And I completely respected the plan, back then I was only a pothead and dropped L or shrooms or snorted a line or two of pcp in weekends, meds still scared me like most people here. It fixed my problem. So in september 2004 he told me, it's the last time I can script you seconals, they're banning them next month, I said, is there some other med like this? and he said "No all barbiturates for sleep are removed, but there is still Placidyl". Placidyl was awesome, makes most sleeping aids a joke, but Canada banned it in 2006, so I only had 3 scripts of 15 800mg of those huge green horse pills. It's funny when you look at the molecule, it's close to alcohol, I'd get the generic and it's name ethchlorvynol. I wouldn't wake up wasted with these, even less than the Seconals which made me need a coffee and then I'd see straight. Never took 2 Seconals at once or same with Placidyl. So to anyone who's in a country where barbs are still there, don't fuck around with. Take a single dose, always.

But the banning of Barbs and then Placidyl is what brought me to benzos, which I found much difficult not to take every night. (He went with Temazepam 30mg to replace the Placidyl). And he gave me a script of 30 a month for 12 months, I bet he knew it was weaker yet more addictive and he didn't want me to come back saying I'm suffering of benzo wd.

Last edited:
Does anyone here know of any good regimen to avoid the awkwardness from daily use.

Maybe just use every other day? Once a week?
Obviously the longer the wait, the better the effects. But I am curious as to what is the most frequent time we can use and still get away with it.

For the longest time, I only used on Mon/Wed/Fri and it was pretty darn effective for my part-time job. Same dose Everytime.

Current users of (meth) amphetamines, feel free to chime in on your dose schedule.

Last edited:
I'll use like 2gram in a sesh and have one of those every 2 weeks or so. sometimes I'll sleep before I'm done the 2g bag though. Other things are more unmotivating for me I suppose, I do drink and take opiates(prescribed) each day so I guess that could have the same introverted effect. I only feel social when I use meth, which isn't too often.

Does anyone here know of any good regimen to avoid the awkwardness from daily use.

Maybe just use every other day? Once a week?
Obviously the longer the wait, the better the effects. But I am curious as to what is the most frequent time we can use and still get away with it.

For the longest time, I only used on Mon/Wed/Fri and it was pretty darn effective for my part-time job. Same dose Everytime.

Current users of (meth) amphetamines, feel free to chime in on your dose schedule.

it won't go away until you FIRST reset yourself and THEN restart.