• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Daily use of ADHD meds make me introverted and awkward?

xbanditx...I'm sure you'd love the boston hardcore punk band Blood For Blood, you got their kind of fucked up mentality lol. Although they have not released anything since an EP in 2004, they still play live. They made the boston scene free of the nazi skinheads, went to prison, mean but gentle motherfuckers all the same. They live in Charlestown or something like that near Boston, anyway, the singer is epic and has epic lyrics and he's known as White Trash Rob.

Nobody is useless off amps, the day just has no high and you dont wanna do anything lol. If someone put a gun to your head all ADD symptoms go away.
Simply put, you can't derive pleasure from anything you do. Even playing video games feels like a chore. I cant enjoy a movie or game without my amphetamine. I could get a free ticket to travel all over the world and I wouldn't enjoy it without amps. Now I will enjoy scrubbing toilets for hours if I'm on amphetamine. Funny how that works huh?

This is why they call amphetamines the "working man's drug" . It makes the most mundane bullshit pleasurable.

Last edited:
Jesse Pinkman trying to trade with the native fat girl only because he knows he's out of her reach/level and definitely had the money at that gas station, when she asks what its like, first thing he says "It's awesome, it makes everything...*tweaker facial moves even though he's clean since 2 months just thinking of it*...everything's maximum interesting...."

I always was confused by the ending of his "selling" of how great meth is, "you get those, sharp like, action-dagger feelings" is he saying you get feelings like you're a guy that gets thrown knives at by a pro who throws them just barely touching them where they get stuck in the wood barely "missing" the person receiving the knives, I can kinda get it, whenever I had methbombs, I'd get those sudden excitement feelings that makes meth (at least orally) so pleasant out of nothing, just massive adrenaline spikes that are pleasurable. Adderall XR 25mg one or two a day gave me the same kind of thing, but yeah, I only paid cash for it for 2 months because the government refused my doctor's report and said just use Dexedrine (which is the second line after Ritalin/Biphentin (beads in a gelcap, MPH, only in Canada..gets up to 80mg, easier to abuse) and Concerta. If your medical dossier says that like me you got seizures from 10mg ritalin twice a day, they go for Dexedrine, and thankfully, we only get the brand name here, there's no possible generics which I hear some american brands kind of suck on another board focused (heh) on ADD/ADHD.

Jesse Pinkman trying to trade with the native fat girl only because he knows he's out of her reach/level and definitely had the money at that gas station, when she asks what its like, first thing he says "It's awesome, it makes everything...*tweaker facial moves even though he's clean since 2 months just thinking of it*...everything's maximum interesting...."

I always was confused by the ending of his "selling" of how great meth is, "you get those, sharp like, action-dagger feelings" is he saying you get feelings like you're a guy that gets thrown knives at by a pro who throws them just barely touching them where they get stuck in the wood barely "missing" the person receiving the knives, I can kinda get it, whenever I had methbombs, I'd get those sudden excitement feelings that makes meth (at least orally) so pleasant out of nothing, just massive adrenaline spikes that are pleasurable. Adderall XR 25mg one or two a day gave me the same kind of thing, but yeah, I only paid cash for it for 2 months because the government refused my doctor's report and said just use Dexedrine (which is the second line after Ritalin/Biphentin (beads in a gelcap, MPH, only in Canada..gets up to 80mg, easier to abuse) and Concerta. If your medical dossier says that like me you got seizures from 10mg ritalin twice a day, they go for Dexedrine, and thankfully, we only get the brand name here, there's no possible generics which I hear some american brands kind of suck on another board focused (heh) on ADD/ADHD.

Hey bud, long time, no see. In America we get generic ( almost ) everything. You polite people get keys of pregabalin and real Dexedrine. I ( humbles self and clears throat) get only generic ER. 30 mgs a day. I find even though I only get blessed with generic, it is still pretty good. Is name brand, that much different?

Well, as a rule, we normally have generics for everything first here. It's just that no generic company has shown interest in making it. It's a freak case, but the gov med insurance pay for them and you get them for free. Everything else they will try to give you generics unless you want to pay for the brand name (something I did with Dilaudid back then). I'm glad the retarded long time we had to wait before Cymbalta became available as generic Duloxetine, my mom is on it with other meds for fibromyalgic-like pain combined with other meds, Arthrotec (diclofenac, nsaid + misoprotol, something that protects people who get bowels issues from strong nsaids). But yeah, I was so mad when her doctor chose a goddamn SNRI for pain issues for my mom, especially since it had no generic, but the patent expired in Canada a couple weeks ago, and now the price is less than the, well, very expensive for just 30x30mg pills, price like we never ever hear about here, of course the doc had to script her the only antidepressant with known nerve painkilling effects we had no generic for yet.

I get everything generic unless I ask for it, except for the Delatestryl (weekly shot of testosterone), which has no generic yet. The difference is that my mom's insurance method is pay for med, send us bill, we'll pay you back 2 weeks later, sometimes 3, 80% for ALL meds. I'm on the government's med insurance, and while good enough (doesn't pay for percodans or percocets but pays for OxyIR/Supeudol, doctors approached this rationally in my province. Provinces have all the rights/responsabilities regarding health, Health Canada mostly is our FDA and that's it.

Thats weird, I have been on ADHD meds for my whole life.... from age 6 to current *25 yo* from ritalin, stratera, concerta to adderal, and vivanse, If i stop taking it, i only feel sluggish for about 2 days then im back to normal. and for the robot part, your taking to much. take 15 mg in the morning and no more.... i weigh 165, 5'10 but the robot your getting is just from too high of a dose. once i figured my dosage out the imsomnia and robot/introvert went away. now i can eat again. start taking less. and for the 2 month part for you thats just crazy, and sucks i guess :!

Thats weird, I have been on ADHD meds for my whole life.... from age 6 to current *25 yo* from ritalin, stratera, concerta to adderal, and vivanse, If i stop taking it, i only feel sluggish for about 2 days then im back to normal. and for the robot part, your taking to much. take 15 mg in the morning and no more.... i weigh 165, 5'10 but the robot your getting is just from too high of a dose. once i figured my dosage out the imsomnia and robot/introvert went away. now i can eat again. start taking less. and for the 2 month part for you thats just crazy, and sucks i guess :!
How is your. Concentration? If I take a lower dose, I also feel less positive effects. It's like quitting amphetamine but in a less harsh way so of course my problematic symptoms would subside...

Take a person that takes a gram of heroin a day for example with a very bas constipation problem, they all of a sudden cut down to half a gram a day and their constiipation problem go away, but now they also feel anxious and like they're a bit sick.

Now take someone that never took heroin and starts to take hhalf a gram every day, they will deffo have constipation probs lol

So its relative and subjective isnt it? in regards to your "low dose will make your probs go away"

Last edited:
yea your right. its just in my experience over the 12 years or more of taking adhd meds....

and im sorry i should have added that i am now taking subutex also with the adderal which could be what helps me with the motivation/concentration.... but yea i would try and take a 3 day break from the adderall and then try starting up at 15 mg... it will be enough time to get rid of the adderall and then when u start up it should hopefully give u energy and allow u to concentrate... just wont be as intense. imo

yea your right. its just in my experience over the 12 years or more of taking adhd meds....

and im sorry i should have added that i am now taking subutex also with the adderal which could be what helps me with the motivation/concentration.... but yea i would try and take a 3 day break from the adderall and then try starting up at 15 mg... it will be enough time to get rid of the adderall and then when u start up it should hopefully give u energy and allow u to concentrate... just wont be as intense. imo

Yeah of course subs on amphetamine are Gonna make everything feel good. It's a double batch of pleasure centers. Most people's problems are they are literally in an adhd based around anhedonia. So low doses are gonna just piss them off.

im telling you guys the robot feeling is a sign the dose is too low, then you have to take a tolerance break or stop being anxious in the 20-30 IR range of the Meds.

the calming reward center effect doesn't happen until about 25 IR give or take adderall or Dexedrine.
lower doses make you bounce off the walls or feel a low grade depression.

At at low doses amphetamine requires a coadminsterd euphoriant to get more benefit from it than placebo��

Last edited:
Has anyone here experienced this problem? Used Adhd meds for 2 years every day. they make me feel like a lifeless, miserable robot. if i stop taking them i become a lazy, unmotivated person with no desire to do anything productive. I stopped all meds completely for 2 months but no improvement

I don't know why I keep taking them when they make me feel like crap. But if I don't I'm useless. So I'm fucked either way!

The guy's down in the "Dark Side" forum, probably can help you with how to cope with paws symptoms, most of those guys have been through it, and are now clean!

Also you gotta eat like you are bulking to make it work
- 3000 cals a day. I notice liquid food doesn't work either.
for meth users, food is less noticeable when it's gone, but for Dexedrine or adderall big large meals seem to give a flood of something critical to make your amphetamine experience feel alive.

the trick is eat the same or more amount of food as you have always been eating. If your eating only 2000 calories a day on speed or less than 600-1000 per meal at any dose your energy will be too low.
specifocallu liquid food is of no use in the amp high. If you want to feel high instead of jittery. Food.

Last edited:
It just sounds like a lot of regular amphetamine users are judging the experience by living a life in a starving amount of calories. You'd maybe only feel happy on like meth or dope if you are hungry, DEEX or adderall are not that strong to be able to override internal hunger pains. Try not eating off the meds for a whole day, watch how insane you get, then realize shit I'm not eating enough and also having amps charge me.

all the psychological and physiological lack of food problems that happen off amps happen on them.

All food can be turned into liquid with the right ingredients, however, IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Food can go bad, some in just hours of being left in the room. Many people focus on the high and are entranced in it, and regularly drink from the bottle over a period of 12-24h. Guys, if you don't wana die, keep your egg/protein/omega-3 food drink REFRIGERATED, even if you have to stand up and walk to your fridge to drink from it, and even if it's cold. Your food will go bad, and it will kill you if left outside.

For example, some people prepare an egg/omega-3 shake at 9pm, then go party or do something else, and still drink from it at 7am! Don't kill yourself.

I know this has been asked before, but why are people so hung up on measuring the total amount of the day. If someone took 30 mg adderall 3x a day 4 hours apart is that really like nearly at all as dangerous as a 90 IR? shouldnt the danger never stack even an amount is seperated by another amount 5-6 hours apart.

And if anyone read up on comt gene,how much more medication are they predicted to need? I have the Val/Val type which is supposed to be who benefits from higher doses. Sometimes I take 80 Dexedrine in a day rarely and it doesn't really do anything but on a day literally popping 20 mg Dex every 4 hours nothing happens really besides a blank Aparhy no matter how much farther I go. Is it safe to assume the people who have heart attacks or something are feeling very very revved up and energetic/shaking. I would think couch lock from amphetamine means you aren't someone who responds bad to it .

while we all know amphetamine's grow in tolerance, is the part that always works the Salience/determination receptor what stays forever ? I noticed there's a social extroversion effect that you get tolerant too first, then there's a motivation effect that goes next, and your left forever with no tolerance to the sit and do nothing effect. Is one of these like the D2 receptor, D3, D4 and your left with just the one that does little for joy but everything for focus?

Last edited:
The moment you are listening to the advice of some certified dealer, you're done. Have fun.

How is your. Concentration? If I take a lower dose, I also feel less positive effects. It's like quitting amphetamine but in a less harsh way so of course my problematic symptoms would subside...

Take a person that takes a gram of heroin a day for example with a very bas constipation problem, they all of a sudden cut down to half a gram a day and their constiipation problem go away, but now they also feel anxious and like they're a bit sick.

Now take someone that never took heroin and starts to take hhalf a gram every day, they will deffo have constipation probs lol

So its relative and subjective isnt it? in regards to your "low dose will make your probs go away"

They prescribe you anti-constipation meds when you're scripted strong opioids chronically, or they do when you mention it at a later visit, it depends on people. When I was shooting up Dilaudid I broke my apartment's toilet, I mean I was shooting a 4mg pill every hour for 6 months. Methadone was even worse, I had to sodium docusate 100mgx2 twice a day, sennosides 7,6mgx2 twice a day, and if needed Relaxa (propylethylene glycol powder) that you put in a drink, thankfully it doesn't taste anything or in worst case scenarios 2x5mg bisacodyl (the stuff ain't covered and it aint cheap, used to be in the aisles but not anymore, what's in Ex-Lax now is sennossides and I get that free), with bupe, if I eat enough fibre and drink enough fluids, I'll have rough shits, but I'll get them, without breaking my toilet, or seeing blood on my TP.

You talking it is good building material then ? Perhaps the intention of god to bring us the opiate plant spirit was to build odorless houses ????! 8o

They prescribe you anti-constipation meds when you're scripted strong opioids chronically, or they do when you mention it at a later visit, it depends on people. When I was shooting up Dilaudid I broke my apartment's toilet, I mean I was shooting a 4mg pill every hour for 6 months. Methadone was even worse, I had to sodium docusate 100mgx2 twice a day, sennosides 7,6mgx2 twice a day, and if needed Relaxa (propylethylene glycol powder) that you put in a drink, thankfully it doesn't taste anything or in worst case scenarios 2x5mg bisacodyl (the stuff ain't covered and it aint cheap, used to be in the aisles but not anymore, what's in Ex-Lax now is sennossides and I get that free), with bupe, if I eat enough fibre and drink enough fluids, I'll have rough shits, but I'll get them, without breaking my toilet, or seeing blood on my TP.
I get the same problem but with Kratom . I am scared to go #2 now because who knows if I will break the toilet. It's like playing Russian Roulette.