• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cultural Habits of Cannabis Users - is 100 cones a day possible?

The standard cone piece is roughly ten cones per bowl. That's going by the ROOR skull glass bowl we bought recently.
I'd say 100 cones is about 7 - 9 grams, depending on how much you spin it with tobacco.

In my experience people who smoke cones all day, everyday tend to put a lot of tobacco in their mix. I used to do the same when I smoked 50 cones a day back in college.

I used to smoke 3 blunts every night after getting off work at 7, so like 3 blunts in 4-5 hours most nights. On saturdays and sundays I would generally smoke about a quad to myself if I wasn't busy, If I had one of my buddies over we'd go through the better part of a half in a day. I wasn't smoking on straight kron but it was real green and sticky regs (or mids if you go by that) I just go schwag, Regs, Kron.

I used to smoke 7g a day. Considering a "cone" is normally 50 to 100 milligrams of cannabis (depending on what piece you use and how fluffy the weed is) I think I'm fairly certain North Americans smoke as much as you all do too. :p =D

I would also never combine tobacco and weed; horrible IMO.

lol just because you wouldn't or couldn't do something doesn't mean it isn't possible. I know people with some crazy habits.

If by "cone" you mean "snap" or a single bong load then 100+ a day would not surprise me what so ever. I've had weed habits that cost me as much as some peoples cocaine or heroin habit costs them. I don't say it is a smart thing to do, but if someone is smoking that much then they have committed to a lifestyle, at which point a lot of things become possible that once weren't without the a network of people.

also, marijuana is a drug like all drugs in that you will build a bigger tolerance the more you use it. I've used copious amounts of drugs in the depths of my addiction that if I were to take now would surely hospitalize me if not kill me.