• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

CT dope

^Who the fuck would ever go to a place like Waterbury to just "chill"....It's not exactly a tourist destination...It's a place that happens to exist...which pretty much describes the whole place...

Connecticut: A state that happens to exist!

^^

Well when I say chill, I don't mean go for a cup of tea. Hah. I mean, cop dope and generally associate with the scum bags walking the streets of that city.

Yeah, I know...I just thought it was funny! Hey, let's make the drive over to Waterbury and just chill! Although, I'm sure if you live their, it's not that bad in parts....Most places in New England have a few things going for them if you look around...

I was living on Cape Cod when I decided to take a vacation to Waterbury, CT.
I toured the strip malls with no stores in them, the surrounding areas full of bombed out factories, the housing developments where 10 out of 10 people mad dog you when they see you and then I went to Brass City Mall and ate at McDonald's.
I was hooked. I never went back and have been here since.

About all I can say is the dope slingers are really pleasant. I've got a Black family that does business proper.
On time, always proper counts, friendly, safe spots, deals, will serve relatively late or early. I love them.
That and my job pays pretty well are the only reasons I'm here. My girl's here too but I could get her to go.
It's like most any other state/city. It could be there or it could not and it wouldn't make a difference.
New York City, Boston, LA are different. They're exceptional. Most places just aren't. Some places are less than not notable. Waterbury is one of those.

People from the shoreline can prob relate to this, it feels as if the shore line and inland CT are 2 different I live right outside New Haven and I love it. Id prefer to be in NYC prob but New Haven had enough going on in it to keep me happy, and the dope scene is alright too. Im not in the scene anymore, I got my solid on point connects that usually deliver to me now. A lot of ppl complain of CT, aint all that bad.

^^

Well when I say chill, I don't mean go for a cup of tea. Hah. I mean, cop dope and generally associate with the scum bags walking the streets of that city.

Come on down to Hartford and "chill" cops love when they see white people there and so do dealers

Come on down to Hartford and "chill" cops love when they see white people there and so do dealers

Lol I used to "chill" in hartford all the time. Many times I've been waiting at the intersection dopeman told me to be at and he left me sitting there like an asshole waiting for a few minutes. People have walked up on me or even come out of houses that I was parked in front of like "you're looking for dope ain't you? Your boy ain't here yet, I got you" they see a whiteboy out of place and they know why he's there...

^^

Yeah man I've had plenty of people see me and know what was up, come and try to steal me away as a client, or even screw you over.

^^

Yeah man I've had plenty of people see me and know what was up, come and try to steal me away as a client, or even screw you over.

When I used to cop in a ghetto area in Queens I was usually there around 2:30-3:00 when kids would be walking home from school, and they would all be giggling when they saw a car full of white boys sitting in the parking lot because they knew what was up. Funny thing was it was probably their daddy's that we're slinging the dope to us, so they always minded their business. And the dealers always told us not to worry about the residents since they had a code in the projects to never snitch on a fellow resident for dealing. It was like in American Gangster since the dealers probably gave back to the community a little from the money they made from dealing, this way everybody gained something from it so wouldn't want to lose any of the benefits they got from the dealers making all of that money.

I'm from the 860 but to be honest both the 860 and 203 are popping if you know the right people. Open air is still alive in Hartford if you know where to look or if you look the part. Hartford's got the cheapest dope but not necessarily the best quality. Once again it depends who and what you know because there is definitely quality available in the beat. Waterbury is always on and popping, there's usually always fire, although prices aren't the best the quality usually is (especially right now there is some fuego floating around). Torrington has fire most of the time but you gotta know someone, same with Bristol. I've never gotten to experience anything from anywhere else but am hoping one day to take a ride to the City or NJ to experience the magic everyone is talking about. The CT scene is definitely decent though. IMO

^Not that I really ever saw. Only have gone through dealers there.

I'm from the 860 but to be honest both the 860 and 203 are popping if you know the right people. Open air is still alive in Hartford if you know where to look or if you look the part. Hartford's got the cheapest dope but not necessarily the best quality. Once again it depends who and what you know because there is definitely quality available in the beat. Waterbury is always on and popping, there's usually always fire, although prices aren't the best the quality usually is (especially right now there is some fuego floating around). Torrington has fire most of the time but you gotta know someone, same with Bristol. I've never gotten to experience anything from anywhere else but am hoping one day to take a ride to the City or NJ to experience the magic everyone is talking about. The CT scene is definitely decent though. IMO

Torrington does have fire. Last dope I did was from here… and same bags killed my friend though (and other shit he was on). So many people dying in this town. Anyway, you can find just as good dope up here that you could find in philly (used as example because that's where my dope usually came from), but obviously need to know people.

Lol I used to "chill" in hartford all the time. Many times I've been waiting at the intersection dopeman told me to be at and he left me sitting there like an asshole waiting for a few minutes. People have walked up on me or even come out of houses that I was parked in front of like "you're looking for dope ain't you? Your boy ain't here yet, I got you" they see a whiteboy out of place and they know why he's there...

My one half sister lives there (still a minor) and when I go to hartford it's so easy to find people offering you shit. It's sad how my little sis knows kids dealing dope, but I'm not going to lie she's ghetto as fuck and so are her friends lmao. I would never go through her friends though or ever let her know I do dope. Her big sister only ever smoked weed in her eyes.

Last edited:
^There used to be open air in every city in Conn. at one point...My friend used to live in New London, and there were a few areas where you could go and find it there, even smaller towns than that...sometimes there's that one shady little strip with people hanging out...

But a lot of that has kind of died down...If you know where to go, and you go at the right time of day, you can still find it in any city, but it's not technically open-air, where someone just hands you a bundle through the window...

About exactly a year ago, I found a bundle of some good dope just passing through Bridgeport at 11:30PM with only a vague idea of where to go, saw a gangster lookin' kid with long braids walking down the street, parked, called out to him, he called his friend, we walked half a block, the guy came out and we were good...I got a number too, and threw the kid a $20 for doing it...

You have to be smart about it..and you have to be willing to take care of people if you wanna get hooked up without knowing anybody...for $20, a lot of people will take you straight to who's got it...If you offer them nothing, they're gonna want you to wait outside or run some other game because they want something out of it...In a lot of places there, like the rest of New England, cold copping is hit or miss...You might have to go back and forth between a few "hotspots" to catch the right person at the right time...You never wanna hang around one particular place for too long, because you might attract the attention of someone trying to beat you..You gotta have a sense of who to ask too

Even Hartford doesn't really have an open air scene. Sure, if you're in the right neighborhood you might get lucky and see someone who could you out, but you don't have sets of dudes hanging out dealing on street corners or abandoned buildings turned into dope houses like cities that actually have open air scenes like Chicago or Detroit.