• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

CT dope

Don't worry, we'll always remember! Us, and the 8000 other people reading it anonymously!

New to bluelight, been lurkin 4 a while. Figured id stop in and rep the 203. Hows everyone?

Woo! Now there's a total of 3 people from 860 in NASADD. Oh man we so coo

Heh, fuck this state.

^It really does suck here, doesn't it? I've been neglecting this forum and this particular thread, and that's just not right.
So, yeah.... Another 860 dope fiend answering roll call.

^^

Haha. At least you guys get some posts. I don't even know what happened to the NY dope thread. I know for a fact there are tons of NY'er dope fiends on BL and still somehow that thread died. :(

Yeah right? I was expecting the local threads to be boomin? I guess it makes ppl nervous..."someone might know who I am!" Or whatever? I go back and forth btw NY and CT. Where abouts in NY are ya?

It's weird to me that the Mass thread is so well populated but the NY and CT ones aren't.

^^^

People just latch on to things out of comfort I guess. NY is 10x cooler than mass though.. so i totally don't get why that thread would be popular.. haha. Fuck Massachusetts.

I'm smack in the middle. My only dog in the fight is professional sports.
I was raised a New England fan and with that being the case, obviously, I despise all things Yankee, Giant, Jet, Ranger, Devil, Knick, etc. But that's S&G material.
Otherwise, I have a huge affinity for NYC. And Boston. The smaller Mass "cities" I'd just as soon forget. I'm not sure what any of this has to do with anything.
Fuck Maine. That is one bizarre backwoods state.

^^^

People just latch on to things out of comfort I guess. NY is 10x cooler than mass though.. so i totally don't get why that thread would be popular.. haha. Fuck Massachusetts.

True, but what has Connecticut ever done for anyone?

Oh well, I won't pick on the Massholes and ConnectiCUNTS...after all, I come from the armpit of New England!

It's weird to me that the Mass thread is so well populated but the NY and CT ones aren't.

I think it has to do with that some of us NY heads were already posting in the general heroin thread before they started up with the city specific ones again, and since most people in NY probably have good connects that they are content with they don't come on here posting in the NY thread to find out about quality or the forbidden sourcing that goes on elsewhere.

I think it has to do with that some of us NY heads were already posting in the general heroin thread before they started up with the city specific ones again, and since most people in NY probably have good connects that they are content with they don't come on here posting in the NY thread to find out about quality or the forbidden sourcing that goes on elsewhere.

MA thread isn't really got much sourcing going on, just saying. I've read through the Cali and Florida threads and it seems like nothing but sourcing and naming places that are good to score.