• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Crystal LSD (hypothetical of course)

Oh okay sweet I guess its not against the rules.I know quite,a bit on the,subject if someone has,a,queation that,hasnt,been,asked.

Also have,people,seen a flood,of dutch xtal? Iv came,across it quite,a bit.

Kind of shady putting yourself out there. Personally speaking I don't know you, I wouldn't contact you if I wanted to talk about something like this. (I'd take the opportunity also to tell strangers not to contact me.) Some things are best left unspoken, or maybe just for trading war stories in the past. Insinuating current access to "quite a bit" of crystal on this forum isn't really that great an idea.

Besides, Dutch, Swiss, fluff, purple, polka dotted, whatever, as I've said these designations about different types of crystal are mostly marketing, if you're talking about country of origin who the hell even knows, the stuff goes 'round the world in little envelopes and unless you're a member of a very elite fraternity you don't really know anything about it's origin and higher level distribution networks, and if you are, I cannot imagine why you're posting about it here. I'm not and never was, I just brushed with a few movers and shakers back in the day. I posted in this thread to educate and entertain about how things were done quite some time ago in a different and more innocent age.

A more innocent age. It's not that any longer, that's for sure. The last psychedelically oriented party was an electronic music event I went to a few years ago, I didn't even take drugs but I was known to some of these people and we were conversing, the conversation as it so often does turned to drugs, and then these people were all talking about some kind of forum called "Silk Road." I recoiled. It would be anathema, when I was a part of such things, to mention the name of a forum out in the open like that, but there it was. The kid was even offering, "I can get you whatever you want, I have a Silk Road account." Unbelieveable. That left an impression and a started to do some research and pretty much became certain that that particular venture was doomed. I even predicted the specific date of it's doom within a few months (check my Twitter archive.) I guess nowadays it's all Tor and OTR and GPG and pidgy and elliptic curves and VPNs and virtual machines and proxies and escrows and bitcoins. Not my thing at all, and a scene which, I'm quite confident, is going to come crashing down upon itself in the pretty near future. Which, since the spice must flow, will lead us to more traditional routes of distribution, back where we started, little countercultural events and a pyramid of drug supply ending with only a few people with real access to real stuff, not this horizontally integrated Silicon Valley startup type nonsense that the kids are doing today. Silk Road and it's fellows will eventually looked at as just so many more failed dot com startups, except for the fact that their product was illegal and happened to draw the full attention of the U.S. government.

Last edited:
I,wasnt trying to put my self out ther.I dont do,any work with,crystal I habe,just,been around,it.and know,alot.
I,dont,think,its,bad for,ne,to,say I could,probably answer,questions,bout it.and,thats,in no,incriminating my self.but,if,thats,how,u,feel.and,so,do,other,people,ill,keep,it to my self.even though I thought one,of,grestest things,on this forum,is,learning
Peace,and love

Do we really need this 10 year old thread to continue?

It's mostly bs, (pseudo) self-incrimination or talk about drug manufacture - well processing - that any person should know how to do if they actually had crystal acid. Otherwise there is always our Volumetric Measurement Thread.. same fucking thing.

NBOMe dose preparation walked enough of a fine line already and that was allowed because supporting people's knowledge seemed a better option than just letting them mess around on their own killing themselves and others.

Do we really need this 10 year old thread to continue?

It's mostly bs, (pseudo) self-incrimination or talk about drug manufacture - well processing - that any person should know how to do if they actually had crystal acid. Otherwise there is always our Volumetric Measurement Thread.. same fucking thing.

NBOMe dose preparation walked enough of a fine line already and that was allowed because supporting people's knowledge seemed a better option than just letting them mess around on their own killing themselves and others.

Perhaps it would be better placed in the drug culture forum if it contains too much myth and lore.