Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Crystal LSD (hypothetical of course)

Mr*Molly*

Bluelighter
LSD Crystal

Does anyone know how to break down a gram of Lsd-25 crystal into 100 vials. Is it as simple as i've been told? If anyone could let me in on some helpful hints it would greatly be appreciated.

Step one: add LSD to deionized water
Step two: divide water into vials
Step three: lick all equipment used

Screw the vials here's what you do
EAT IT.
Then go to the blood bank.
After that you'll either have gone insane or be left with some interesting things to see on the news.
-------------------------------
many different substances went into the writing of this msg so please ignore its stupidity. Or just go get twisted and it will all make alot more sense

trade it in for one that weighs to a millionth of a gram, or FUCKING LEARN MATH.

trade it in for one that weighs to a millionth of a gram, or FUCKING LEARN MATH.
Haha, yeah pretty much. What are you doing with a gram of LSD if you don't know how to devide? :)
Oh, and the last digit of your scale is probably ±2. So, you're going to weigh some really heavy, and some really weak. I would say put the whole gram into whatever ammount of water, then use an eyedroper or accurate graduated cylinder.

Hey, Dick, all i said was that i had a scale that weighed to a hundredth of a gram, to see if that would be good enough. So dont be an asshole because i sure wasn't!
P.S. Thank you to all the people who are trying to be helpfull
for me.
[ 02 October 2002: Message edited by: Mr*Molly* ]
[ 03 October 2002: Message edited by: Mr*Molly* ]

the typical way to measure out lsd is in an liquid solution. the 'standard' dose for lsd nowadays is around 100ug (micrograms), so with 1g you have about 10000 hits, or 100 vials worth (assuming 1 vial == 100 hits, 100ug each). i have no idea what amount of liquid is equal to 100 drops, but you can make your solution as concentrated or dilute as you like.
might i add... holy fuck thats a lot of lsd. share the love haha :)

Use an eye dropper to measure the volume of 100 drops by sucking up some warter and then putting it drop by drop into a measuring cylinder drop by drop. Now times how many ml that comes to by 100. You now have the volume of liquid required to hold 10,000 hits. Dissolve your 1g LSD into the solution (warter will not do) and use your dropper to fill the vials with 100 drops.
Very crude and inaccurate but with out increadibly accurate scales thats the best you can do.

Are you sure you are really going to get pure LSD crystal? Seems unlikely. You must know someone very high on the food chain. Congrats.
If your are truly dealing with crystalline LSD, you need to go beyond milligrams. You are now in the microgram realm.
Be REALLY careful taking your first dose.

And ware gloves, protective mask with a fillter fine enough to stop any LSD-25 mollocules eantering throught your mouth. Infact you should probbably be wearing full protective gear including eye googles if you are planning this.

from what i understand you take the gram of crystal and dissolve into 300 ml of everclear or 151 bacardi(lsd is alcohol soluable) then take a syringe that holds at least 3 ml and draw 3 ml of the liquid into the syringe. then take empty breath assure vials and inject the 3ml of lsd/alcohol solution into the empty vial. do this 100 times and you now have 100 vials.

Thank you everyone for the helpful comments, sorry about the post
[ 03 October 2002: Message edited by: Mr*Molly* ]

Not to be a pain, but you should read the guidelines for this forum:
No Self Incrimination- Word your posts so that it doesn't suggest your breaking the law at the moment, or planning to break the law in the immediate future. Especially when it comes to dealing/manufacturing illicit substances. And don't use code talk, like SWIM, because it is see-through. Just word your questions carefully.Guidelines

its simple 10mg per 100 hit vial dosed at 100ug per hit that will make 100 viles at 100ug each calculates to 10000 hits of lsd