CREAMFIELDS USA: SEPT 1 *long island, NY*

ok i am deff coming now.... i could get in a shit load of trouble but this party and all of yous are just that worth it.....
kasper

So many reasons to go (sick line up, friends from all over in one place, general awesomeness) so many reasons not to (3 hr drive, need a place to stay, tickets going up).
what is one to do?

So many reasons to go (sick line up, friends from all over in one place, general awesomeness) so many reasons not to (3 hr drive, need a place to stay, tickets going up).
what is one to do?

what is one to do?
i hate indicision...

ok heres the deal
i can prob get 2 tix maybe passes to the show, but i need a ride so if someone from the dc area, (preferably someone i know) can give me a lift id appreciate it, it includes a free ticket and gas money too
aim-dcjungalo

*soulfly looks for a tissue to clean the splooge off of his pants*

thinking about it... got a block party at mah hometown, Lindy LI, soooo maybe it can fly... we'll see.
Pkat©

thinking about it... got a block party at mah hometown, Lindy LI, soooo maybe it can fly... we'll see.
Pkat©

/me takes care of the splooge..
wink.gif

now go buy a ticket!
------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
^Everybuddy needs a sweetheart like Sprout to brighten their day... everyday!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

/me kicks Jay in the nuts
GO BUY A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!11

although theres alot of the the mainstream djs, with the fourteen year old "hey Im at my first rave" kiddies at their heels... this seems like an interesting event...
best one around during this sweltering summer, at least...
smile.gif

*still looking for hotels in the area*
------------------
*Follow the white rabbit*

so according to liquid todd, creamfields is a no go.
"SFX pulled the plug because of low pre-sale"

Dammnit... I dont wanna rain on anyone's parade here...IT COULD BE JUST A RUMOR...BUT
Ive herad this party was cancelled! I heard from Mixer Magazine (via DCRaves). The supposed reason is that not enough pre tickets sales were bought. (Imagine that, especailly at how much $ they were)
I came on here to see if anyone else had posted about it or could verify it???? If Im wrong, then please excuse my mistake.. AGAIN I just HEARD!
Peace
Michelle
------------------
I like it all... Many people on the dance floor also like their elements...Yeah you know what I'm talkin about..you just get into your own little space and loose it,,,close your eyes, use your mind. get ready to explode. Now I want you to throw your hands in the air..Loose control. Lose complete control..

no party, no post.
You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
-Spencer