CREAMFIELDS USA: SEPT 1 *long island, NY*

ironic, you dont like keoki? well that's your deal, like what music and djs you wish, doesn't matter to me
your attempt to start controversy is a little below my intelligence level.. sorry if i ruined your moment
vinylgroove

Well with area one behind me now its time to look fwd to this party.I am planning on comming up with cloud for sure,possibly FutureAeons and maybe one more person.The cracklacians will diffently be in full force for this party though
smile.gif

~Liquid

redface.gif
frown.gif

ruffiano not ruffie
[This message has been edited by ruffiano (edited 18 July 2001).]

*slaps crows booty*
Finally i get to meet u!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
^Everybuddy needs a sweetheart like Sprout to brighten their day... everyday!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

BKR,
Don't worry I've been working out and stretching every day since I got my ticket, preparing myself for meeting you
smile.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Crow (edited 19 July 2001).]

ahh!! yes i love a man who can keep up...
tho i was soooo hoping to *break* you... i'll just have to dig up sum new tricks just for you
wink.gif

------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
^Everybuddy needs a sweetheart like Sprout to brighten their day... everyday!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*

if Insomniac doest release a lineup for nocturnal right quick, im goning ot have no choice but to persue options in attending this party...
-Spencer

Well, this is certainly a better (less expensive) opportunity than NW in SoCal. Let me check my travel arrangements and see what we can do. Two questions, though, a) $55 until 7-23 then what? I probably won't buy until sometime in August. b) Anyone driving up from South NJ as I may need a lift, but would be more than happy to make it worth your while.
Until later....let me just say
smile.gif

ack me too! i didnt know they were (most likely) going up after 7-23...
bah! this is getting expensive

Well right now I am a tos up.I'm throwing a little party here next month so my money is kinda tied up.I am going to try my hardest to make it though.Has anyone found out how much ticket prices are after july 23rd?
~Liquid

DAYUM!!!! 72 bucks!!!! Thats alot of money.Ultra had a waaaayyyy better line up and was off the chain and was only 55.This party better be my best one ever.
~Liquid

shit, good thing i was cruising bluelight tonight and saw this... i have to buy my tickets tomorrow so i don't have to pay like 70 bucks. damn!

Awww fuggit!
My girl is up for some damn award that weekend here in Florida. Looks like I don't get to go this time. But on the plus side, I'm getting ever closer to moving and having increased access to this kinda stuff.
smile.gif

Have fun for me.

Just bought 2 tix for me and chrissy for 148 bucks.. ack... no more big partys except mekka tour til then...
-buzzy