CREAMFIELDS USA: SEPT 1 *long island, NY*

just a lil bit of info for u guys..
when u go to a ticketmaster outlet.... pay in cash if u can instead of check/credit card.. its 2$ less per ticket..
my 2 tickets were $123..... blah..
smile.gif

and ICK! spencer stay on ur OWN (wrong) coast! =oP we don't want u here.. lol.. but if u do come..u know u can always stay with me (mommy misses u LOL), and im a reliable ride to and frum the airport/party/hotel etc
------------------
~*Princess Jen
Head of the Right Coast BLT Crew and Official Leg Humper of the SBS.
~DAYUM!!! -Spencer
Friends dont let friends get MULLETS!-Got it Jay? =oP
<sprout> but bkr...
<sprout> our love is true and will be everlasting!
<sprout> sprout *heart* bkr 4-ever!
^Everybuddy needs a sweetheart like Sprout to brighten their day... everyday!
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*
[This message has been edited by Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR (edited 25 July 2001).]

even though the tickets are outragegous i am goin.
smile.gif
cant wait to see everyone
------------------
Do i really need one of these?

Got lucky, my non-stoner(i forgot...heh...) friend ordered like 4 of em' saturday. Life is way ok.
=)

I got my ticket in the mail yesterday!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

/me continues to shake his booty
smile.gif

just got back from FL. fuckn antirave laws!
one party in FL! we had to charter a plane to puerto rico for a party in the compose(woods)it was cool!im glad to be back in hartford,CT!got a lot of parties coming up!
i got my tickets the day i left to FL!well im at all the parties anyway!just dont have time to meet anyone!this time i will try, i need to meet someone with cash that can come to all the parties all my friends dont have the funds to go to all the parties!sometimes i go alone i got a car or my truck!my girl comes with me alot but she dont rave like me!
so until i meet that person its just me and sometime my girl!if your that person let me know!i come with my own shit so no need to worry about me i got mine!hope to meet some of you guys at this party!if anyone needs a ride from MASS/CT let me [email protected]
im out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hardcore4ever!!!
wink.gif

I'm spreading a lot bit of trash today, and here's some more;
FUCK MEKKA, FUCK CREAMFIELDS!!!
NOCTURNAL WONDERLAND 2001 BABY!!!
Oh yea I almost forgot....
unbump
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)

ok heres the deal. i really want to come to this but the people here in nc dont seem to want to. if anyone can offer a ride from airport possibly. might be drivin. and i need a place to stay or someone needs to set up a hotel or somethin. i need to start plannin on how much money i need.
thanks.
------------------

Welp, I just took the time off today. So looks like I will be heading up there along with bmiboi.
smile.gif

Coreo

corey does that mean i can ride with you guys.
smile.gif

------------------

Well people I am offically out.I cant get the time off from work because I have to take some time off next weekend to handle some things.I hope everyone has a blast.Make sure to party for me and eat lots of cid
biggrin.gif

~Liquid

aww i get to meet Coreo... the BLer every BLer has been tellin me i have to meet since i started meeting BLers.. next month. hehe yay!
SO i have to ask... are we crashing at a motel or sumthing after.... its not too far for me to go home after.. but a lot of ppl are coming from far away..
smile.gif
i never stay after parties.. but i want to this time.. and im going all out for creamfields cause it will be 6months of me being partyless..
smile.gif
and i wanna know what $ and drugs i need to bring hahahaha
wink.gif

I'm going all out for this party... i'm still debating on the sober thing tho

I did a quick search of hotels in that area, and the closest one, a Ramada, is already sold out for that weekend. I didn't check any of the others, but I have a feeling most everything might be gone already since it's Labor day weekend and that's a vacation area. But if somebody finds something let us know since I'm not too enthused about driving back to Boston after an 18 hour day.

Ok now looks like I'll be flying up there alone. I need to get an idea on where everyone is staying and stuff. Pluss I'll probably need a ride from the airport to where ever everyone is. Damn. These far away meetups are a pain in the booty sometimes.
Coreo

If i can afford a plane ticket, I wil more than likely be there.
-Spencer

Isn't that why bush is sending u like 300 bux??
wink.gif

did anyone realize there are like no motels in this area.. lol.. and the rooms are gunna go.. withthis venue being close to the hamptons.. and laborday..
**my update**
if u dont have a room already.. i think ur fukked..lol. a lot of places are booked and these ppl do know what kinda party "creamfields" is... cause a few mentioned it to me on the phone.. lol )"im not a crackhead really...!!")
the cheaper places (best western and holiday inn etc) are running 170-200+ dollars for the one person one room one nite stay.... =o\ these are all 15-20 mins frum the venue..
the closest one that isnt booked yet (1.5 mi. frum venue) is 120+tax.. but a min of 2 nites stay.. its also in Wading river.. which is a real... uhh.. "retirement-esque"/"leave it to beaver" sorta place.. (i know cause thats where i live when in in LI..lol)
so now that im exausted of callin places in LI.... im going out to enjoy my weekend.. any other input is needed and wanted.. this is as far as i got.. lol
fourtunatly my fam lives there and i won't have to drive home... but i know a lot of you guys dont wanna drive and are comming from far off....
------------------
~*Jen
*Don't frown, 'cause you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile*
[This message has been edited by Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR (edited 04 August 2001).]
[This message has been edited by Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR (edited 04 August 2001).]

well as soon as someone knows something as far as a place to stay please let me know i really want to come to this.
------------------

Ack I need to get tix for this one quick I may be bringing two friends with me if we can all get off from work for it :)
If anyone from Philly is going... I am planning on taking the train to NY then to LI so if anyone wants to meet up drop me an email [email protected] see everyone in about a month :)
------------------
We don't gnaw on our kitty We stroke our kitty I wanna pet the kitty :)
The Philly of da Hook Crew is in Effect!