• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Craigslist sex...you know you've done it, so tell us about it

This was posted on my local craigslist today. Anybody want to date this winner? And here I thought the gay personals in SF were explicit...

NSFW - content.

NSFW:
I am a dirty, perverted, filthy old bastard. I am into rough sex, anal. i love tying women up and beating them. i love anal, licking fingering, and fucking ass. I am into just about anything. i would probably want to piss on you. I also love younger woman, but will fuck what i can get. if you impress me enough maybe it can turn into an ltr, but know two things are certain, i will want to tie you up, beat you, and have some anal fun. put filthy fun in the subject.

Who says romance is dead?

That wasn't even in the casual encounters, that's somebody who's allegedly looking for a LTR! I don't think I'll be meeting anyone from craigslist anytime soon, maybe if a platonic ad catches my eye. Seems like the signal-to-douche ratio is a little off.

wow. that's amazing...hey at least he's honest. Hopefully he doesn't find that doormat he's looking for, and seeks to change his ways insha'allah.

Yeah, at least he's honest...but wow. Wonder if he actually expects any answers?

I tried once when I moved to a new city and didn't know anyone. Stalked the personals for like 6 hours. I'd say 90% of the ads were super hot chicks who wanted to fuck me as soon as I joined their website and entered my credit card information (yeah right), 5% were real chicks who were fucking uuuuuuuglyyyyy, and 5% were gay dudes who "accidentally" posted their ads in the women's section and, once I emailed them, offered to blow me, promising me it would feel just like a girl was doing it and I wouldn't even know the difference.

I have not used Craigslist since.

OMG hahahahah that is CLASSIC. My best friend did it a lot, and a few of the girls he met were absolutely beautiful. For the hell of it one time, I posted an ad and my E-Mail the next morning was FILLED with pictures of chicks, some naked, some normal. I too am a bit nervous about casual sex for the STD part about it. One sexual encounter could really be your last.

I have never gotten sex off CL.

I tried on one occasion a few years ago and every single ad I emailed ended up either inviting me to a third-party website asking for a credit card number or they ended up filling my inbox with spam. ALL the other ads were women who were ugly disgusting beasts. No offense if you are in fact an ugly disgusting beast.

When someone tells me they had hot sex on CL with a decent-looking disease-free person, I'm way more likely to look that person in the eye and call them a liar :\

Sorry, I'm just skeptical. I am a straight decent looking guy and in my experience, CL does not work.

Two more things.

First, I didn't place an ad. The correspondence I discussed occurred as responses to emails I sent to other people's ads.

Second, as with traditional online dating and perhaps even dating in general.....IMHO there are differences between the sexes in how easy it is to get a date. I'm not trying to be sexist or anything, it has just been my experience that men typically tend to be more assertive when pursuing a potential mate. I know girls who have no problems getting dates and they never have to ask anyone out. It happens for a reason. It's why I think women probably have more success on CL than men.

Are we talking about paying for sex or just casual encounters? I don't know about the random meetups, but the purchase of sex on CL was certainly not difficult not too long ago.

I'd rather go to the local bar or whatever and pick someone up myself. That said, I would go pick out a car and test drive it too. I wouldn't order one online... Maybe I'm just old fashioned. I ENJOY the thrill of the chase too much perhaps.

Not me, but my ex fucked at least 25 guys that way, one time 3 at once. I was cool with it. I mean, I knew he was crazy when we got together and when we first me he was just starting to get curious about it and I encouraged him so it was like a bonding thing between us no one else knew. I played quite a clever psychological trick there. He was a sex-addict anyway, though.

I'm too paranoid about STDs to hook up with random people. I don't even hook up at bars or parties - partly because I have a girlfriend, partly because of STDs, and partly because I can't stand the awkwardness of one night stands.

Plus, I'm a good enough masturbator that I can forgo sex for as long as I need to (if there was an award of "Excellence in Masturbation", it would probably be named after me).

This.

Get a recent photo of them, talk to them on the phone a couple of times...and if you decide to meet them, do it in a public place.

^This. Always public, neutral ground first. And let a girlfriend know what you're doing, who you're meeting profile / contact details-wise and where, and arrange with them that you'll call or text at a certain time to let them know you're all good, if they don't hear from you something's very wrong. Make sure you stick to that last religiously, obviously, don't forget in the heat of the moment. Goes without saying single women meeting random guys off the internet are very, very vulnerable.

Not Craigs List, very much a US thing that AFAIK but met my ex on a swinging site. The single girl network there was very tight and very protective, still is far as I can see. Lots of little black book recommend and stay away from type references being exchanged, who's good to hook up with going on behind the scenes. Damn, some guys made their way through half the girls in that circle on there thanks to it, got my share of offers too once I'd proven I was a nice guy and not some internet stalker weirdo. Saying that she met her share of them even so, like the guy who asked her to take a dump on his face within minutes of meeting up. He got black-listed pretty fast.

Last edited:
We have done it several times. All of them were good experiences. I'll try to keep this short. Our first experience was looking for a guy for a threesome. We found a younger guy, my wife and I were 38 at the time and he was like 25. I really wanted to find somebody to fuck my wife on a regular basis and did he ever. We were friends for a couple years but they stopped having sex after about a year. It was intense at first. They would have sex while I was at work, some times as much as 5 times a day. She also spent the night with him (he stilled lived with his parents) at his place a couple times. He had posted that he was experienced but we later learned that he was a virgin the first time my wife fucked him. That was pretty cool because I lost my virginity to her in high school. She also had sex with 4 black men we found on CL. The first was ok but he insisted on a condom which she hates. The second was by far the best sex I have ever seen her have. We met him at a public park and found him to be very mature, intelligent and friendly. He was in town for work so we went to his hotel. He made her cum like 5 times. When he was ready to cum he asked where she wanted and she said her pussy. He made her beg and she was screaming "fill my pussy with your cum". I masturbated watching her cum on his cock. She later told me she felt him shoot 11 blasts of sperm in her. The 2rd black guy was the biggest cock she's ever had. He was 9" and could make her cum as soon as he put it in. They ended up getting together a half dozen times while I was at work and once they met at a hotel. He was married and every time lasted less than a half hour so she lost interest. The last black guy was nervous so I let them start without me in the room. I listened through the door and enjoyed it so I just stayed out. She let him fuck her ass until he was ready to cum then he put it in her pussy and gave her the biggest load I have ever seen. I guess we've been lucky, but I have found most of those we have encountered are more scared than we were. I suggest meet in public and see how everyone clicks. Also for anyone looking to have sex with another man's wife, The husband is likely the one pushing for this to happen. If you think you are going to find people who will agree to have sex with you without a pic, or more than 2 emails or give their number immediately. Good Luck!

nice restoration of this topic - worth the read ... now off to the aussie version of CL hahahahah

Yes I have hookedup on craigslist and now I'm pregnant. I met up with 2 guys for a threesome. We met at a hotel. We ahd a rew drinks and smoked some weed.
They must have doctored or slipped off their condoms during sex. I have no idea where they are how how i could contact them.
You have to watch out im now 3 weeks pregnant.