L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Craigslist sex...you know you've done it, so tell us about it

Illyria99

Bluelighter
When I'm stoned, horny, and don't want to go to a bar, sure...I've fucked a few guys from Craigslist. Some were pretty good. Others not so much.

The best one turned out to be an off duty cop. He was hung, and fucked like a beast.

I haven't done this for a couple of months. But it's always an option.

I hit up backpage a couple weeks ago, but that was only because i had gotten out of prison 2 days before that. I dont think it's something i'd do normally.

When I'm stoned, horny, and don't want to go to a bar, sure...I've fucked a few guys from Craigslist. Some were pretty good. Others not so much.

The best one turned out to be an off duty cop. He was hung, and fucked like a beast.

I haven't done this for a couple of months. But it's always an option.

How hung/big was the cop?

I've never had sex with anyone from Craigslist.

Never had and never will. I can't just have sex for sex. I have to be attracted to the guy. No way if someone showed up at my door could I have sex with them if he was a complete stranger.

Like I told someone recently, I'll always take familiar sex over new sex, so I prefer a connection with someone.

So, out of curiosity and for conversation, what kind of tips can you give for meeting men on Craigslist? Like what to watch out for and what to look for?

At times, I have been interested in pursuing the question, "how empty can sex be" for whatever reason. The best blowjob of my life was from a guy I met on craiglist, who blew me for around 3 hours, vigorously.

So, out of curiosity and for conversation, what kind of tips can you give for meeting men on Craigslist? Like what to watch out for and what to look for?

Get a recent photo of them, talk to them on the phone a couple of times...and if you decide to meet them, do it in a public place. Of course, I haven't shown good judgement...I've invited a few to my place. But I don't advise that for most people.

Watch out for guys who insist on meeting you within the next hour. And guys who talk really fast tend to be a bit insane. I don't know why, but it's true.

Speak with them over the phone, not just texting. Meet the person in a public place first. If they balk, they can walk. I guess I've been lucky because I've had some good experiences and met really sweet guys, not just for sex.

I really didn't know this was a thing...don't think I could do it though, it would just feel too weird.

Yeah, this is definitely not something I'd be into. If I wanted a one night stand, I'd pick up a guy at a club or something. Craigslist just seems pretty sketchy.

I really didn't know this was a thing...don't think I could do it though, it would just feel too weird.

I used to feel like that. But I got tired of dressing up, going to a bar (where the drinks cost WAY too much), and making small talk with someone when I just want to fuck.

about a year and a half ago i wanted a bdsm "daddy" found one on craigslist....
had a great time.... he eased me into it....
honestly it was some freaky good times .....

also around that same time period i decided i wanted to get with a cute girl.... didnt know any girls that were cute and lesbian.... so craigslist.... and it worked.... i got an experience i treasured forever.... plus I think its def safer to try and find a cute girl.... esp if you meet in a public place first and whatnot

Never have and never will. One time my friend and I got drunk and read some of the postings... we died of laughter. It's better than standup comedy.

if you really want a confession too.....
i masturbate to bdsm style craigslist postings that include pictures..... its good stuff IMO

I'm too paranoid about STDs to hook up with random people. I don't even hook up at bars or parties - partly because I have a girlfriend, partly because of STDs, and partly because I can't stand the awkwardness of one night stands.

Plus, I'm a good enough masturbator that I can forgo sex for as long as I need to (if there was an award of "Excellence in Masturbation", it would probably be named after me).

^ Unless the STD is in their mouth. One time at a party, I was so close to making out with this chick, only to have my buddy pull me aside and tell me she had herpes. Also, my city has disturbingly high rates of chlamydia.

I've known too many people get some kind of infection after a night of anonymous sex to make the same mistakes they did. Don't get me wrong - I love sex, but I also love knowing that my junk isn't diseased. No judgement on people who chase strange - it's just one of my personal rules: if she's worth fucking, she's worth getting to know a little.

As a result, I've made a lot of female friends because I don't immediately hit on them when we meet. After my last girlfriend broke up with me though, I had a lot of girls looking to give me 'comfort'. I suppose it's become my preferred way to play the hook-up game.

Last edited:
Sooo thanks to this thread I've been 2 glasses of wine to the wind (wild and crazy I know) and browsing CL Personals. I've never done that before! (Except on bathsalts, which, no.)

Anyway I wrote a few response emails but saved them as drafts for tomorrow. :)

Good point about mouth diseases. That's enough for me right there.

Sooo thanks to this thread I've been 2 glasses of wine to the wind (wild and crazy I know) and browsing CL Personals. I've never done that before! (Except on bathsalts, which, no.)

Anyway I wrote a few response emails but saved them as drafts for tomorrow. :)

Good point about mouth diseases. That's enough for me right there.

Go crazy and submit your own ad...what the hell, just see what kind of responses you get. ;)