R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Craigslist sex...you know you've done it, so tell us about it

hahaaha

highlights of your experience please?

____
I can see it now. Come over after the child is sleeping/traces of breastmilk with enough stimulation/open to ideas.

My girlfriend hooked up with a guy from friendfinder. I thought she was crazy, but he was a firefighter and sexy as hell. They hooked up a few times after that.

hahaaha

highlights of your experience please?

____
I can see it now. Come over after the child is sleeping/traces of breastmilk with enough stimulation/open to ideas.

Highlights...good, hard fucking. Doggystyle is my favourite. Anal runs a close second. No pun intended.

I overdose on sex, then I don't want it for weeks. Like everything else in my life.

My wife and I have had some successful with meeting people on Craigslist but more often they want to do swapping and just want her and leave me out. Not what we are looking for.

Highlights...good, hard fucking. Doggystyle is my favourite. Anal runs a close second. No pun intended.

Sounds like fun. Provided you don't mind having a fistful of hair in my hand to control you ;).

Never done a random off the internets but I have thought about it a bit lately & certainly done some randoms in my time. I have to get back in the saddle though since I left my ex in May.

Go crazy and submit your own ad...what the hell, just see what kind of responses you get. ;)
No Cohesion, you don't need to write one, read their ads and respond. They are the ones initiating hook-ups, it's better this way. You get a sense how to weed them out when they say "I want a girl to fuck tonight" or can't be bothered to spell simple words correctly. There are decent guys out there, not just horny at the moment types either. <3

I'm too paranoid about STDs to hook up with random people. I don't even hook up at bars or parties - partly because I have a girlfriend, partly because of STDs, and partly because I can't stand the awkwardness of one night stands.

Plus, I'm a good enough masturbator that I can forgo sex for as long as I need to (if there was an award of "Excellence in Masturbation", it would probably be named after me).

I'm the exact same way. But I've met a lot of people who got STDs or who had them but didn't know and gave them to people who they were dating or in a relationship with. :\

Count me in the chickenshit contingency too... I'm too scared of catching something to have casual sex and if I get a partner that isn't of known status (or if I wasn't) it's off to the clinic before the condoms are ditched, even then no guarantees. I guess my more immediate concern is: how safe is it to have quasi-anonymous sex with someone you may have had one conversation with, much less at your house?

I'd have to get to know someone really well even if it was at the level of FWB. I hope that you do meet your partners in public, OP... you've no doubt heard of situations like this involving the anonymity of the Internet for furthering creepy, even sadistic purposes.

Never, but now I am off to look at these ads on Craigslist...I have never even read them before.

I have never gotten sex off CL.

I tried on one occasion a few years ago and every single ad I emailed ended up either inviting me to a third-party website asking for a credit card number or they ended up filling my inbox with spam. ALL the other ads were women who were ugly disgusting beasts. No offense if you are in fact an ugly disgusting beast.

When someone tells me they had hot sex on CL with a decent-looking disease-free person, I'm way more likely to look that person in the eye and call them a liar :\

Sorry, I'm just skeptical. I am a straight decent looking guy and in my experience, CL does not work.

I tried once when I moved to a new city and didn't know anyone. Stalked the personals for like 6 hours. I'd say 90% of the ads were super hot chicks who wanted to fuck me as soon as I joined their website and entered my credit card information (yeah right), 5% were real chicks who were fucking uuuuuuuglyyyyy, and 5% were gay dudes who "accidentally" posted their ads in the women's section and, once I emailed them, offered to blow me, promising me it would feel just like a girl was doing it and I wouldn't even know the difference.

I have not used Craigslist since.

When someone tells me they had hot sex on CL with a decent-looking disease-free person, I'm way more likely to look that person in the eye and call them a liar :\

I was lucky that three of the guys I fucked were nice looking and disease-free. The others...well, they weren't so hot. But I always used condoms, so I'm not too worried that I caught anything.

Craigslist "works" if you're horny, a little high, and willing to take a chance. I'm not saying you'll find the perfect person, God no.

When you are the person posting the ad, you're going to get spam-bots automatically. So in your ad, you ask the person the type a certain phrase in the header to weed out the money-making sites. I've never posted an ad, just responded and met some very cool guys.

Common sense would tell you to use a condom and S. Florida has some beautiful people

I tried once when I moved to a new city and didn't know anyone. Stalked the personals for like 6 hours. I'd say 90% of the ads were super hot chicks who wanted to fuck me as soon as I joined their website and entered my credit card information (yeah right), 5% were real chicks who were fucking uuuuuuuglyyyyy, and 5% were gay dudes who "accidentally" posted their ads in the women's section and, once I emailed them, offered to blow me, promising me it would feel just like a girl was doing it and I wouldn't even know the difference.

I have not used Craigslist since.

oh dear lord, this cracks me up

sounds a lot like the same sort of pitfalls you get with gaydar. actual human beasts coming on to you. kudos for trying

Like I told someone recently, I'll always take familiar sex over new sex, so I prefer a connection with someone.

i'm the opposite, new sex is like a drug to me. familiar sex is good but i expect high standards and if there is no emotional connection it gets boring quickly

Unless said woman was dripping in beauty, I would probably not even enjoy the sex for the effort.

Watch out for a guy called "Renz Envy" as he is capable of sending both sexes unconscious with his swagger and charm.

Never done it. Considered it, but to be honest, if I get really really horny, I usually just calm myself down now.

I used to crave sex a lot, really just go out on the prowl. Never got anywhere good except for momentary releases and some short friendships.