CRaCkHeaD rOLL cALL...the sketchiest/stupidest things you've ever said..

This is a funny topic..I am sitting here LMAO!! My friend goes" Come up here with me"(gesturing that she was far more "up" than me)Then I go(with my hands flaping like a bird)"I'm tryin..I'm tryin!!" LOL!
------------------
~Light.. up your face with gladness, Hide..every bit of sadness..Although a tear, may be ever so near.. That's the time you must keep on trying..smile, what's the use of crying..You'll see the sun come shinning through..if you..just..smlie :)

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!! *FALLIN OUTTA MAH CHAIR* THIS IS SO FUNNY~!! IM JUST SITTIN HERE LAUGHIN MAH ASS OFF LIKE AN IDIOT~!! UM..WELL I CANT REALLY THINK OF ANY STUPID THING I SAID...USUALLY I JUST LOVE EVERYONE AND START GOIN ON AND ON ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM AND WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EVERYONE....OH, ONCE MY FRIEND WAS TRIPPIN AND SHE SAT ON THE BED AND STARED AT THE WALL FOR 3 HRS....AND EVERYONE WAS LIKE HEY JEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING? AND SHE SAID COME WATCH THIS MOVIE GUYS...AND SHES STARIN AT A BLANK WALL...SHE SAID IT WAS THE MOST FUNNIEST, SCARIEST, DRAMATIC, ACTION PACKED, ROMANTIC MOVIE SHE'S EVER SEEN...OF COURSE SHE DOESNT REMEMBER THE MOVIE NOW...ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE AT A DIFFERENT TIME WAS SITTING IN A PARKING LOT AND TOLD ME TO COME OVER TO HIM....
HIM (PULLS UP HIS PANTS TO SHOW ME HIS LEG)- HEY KEY LOOK AT MY LEG
ME-YEA WHAT?
HIM-LOOK AT THE HAIRS ON MY LEG...U CAN SEE THE HAIRS GROWING
AND I LOOKED AND I SWEAR I SAW THE HAIR ACTUALLY GROW OUT OF HIS LEG~ PUAHAHA~!!
ANOTHER TIME AFTER ROLLIN AND SMOKIN UP A FRIEND OF MINE TELLS ME THAT SCIENTISTS ACTUALLY FIGURED OUT HOW HIGH YOU CAN GET...LIKE IF YOU DID THIS AND THIS DRUG AND YOU'RE THIS HIGH THEN IT'S THE EQUIVALENT OF BEING LIKE 9 STORIES HIGH UP ON A BUILDING.....AND I BELIEVED HIM~!! DOHNESS~!!

dayam~!! i posted a long ass reply and i dunno what happend...it didnt come up...well anyways i was sayin....my friend was trippin and she sat and stared at a blank wall for 3 hrs...cuz she thought she was watching a movie...she said it was like all the best movies all rolled into one...funny and sad and dramatic and romantic and scary..=)
another time another friend and i were trippin
him-hey key come over here (then he pulls up his pants to show me his leg)look at the hairs on my leg...you can see them growing~!
and i actually could see each individual hair growing outta his leg~! puahahaha~!!
another time after rollin and smokin up my frend tells me that scientists actually figured out how high you are when you get high. he said if you do this and this drug and you're high then it's like the equivalent to being 9 stories high off the ground....and i belived him too~!! dohness~!!

god!!! i've been laughing my ass off!!!! i'm loving every minute of this thread... here are my 2 cents...
to my brother: damn we bond so well... we should make our parents roll!!!
sucking on a glow stick, sitting infront of a pizza place at 3 am on a dirty futon.... a bum passes by w/ a dog in a shopping cart i scream look it's the star wars dog...
sitting in front of a laundromat pointing at a security guy telling my friend that i'm dying for him to give us a review on our movie (our trip)
looking at my cousin and pretending to be bad tripping and saying "i'm melting" and 15 min later feeling like "IM MELTING"
brand x you made me crack up in the middle of a call!!! (at work, i answer phones)
i hate eating... it's so tiresome why can't we just take a pill and regulate it from there....
to my brother: i love you sooooo much i just want to shrink you & stick you in my pocket.
i can go on and on but i'm at work.... and i must now concentrate on my work duties...

Kinda lame but I can't remember anything I've said, but here's some gems from my FL crew:
Tripping- "Be careful when you go in that Texaco, its really Yellow in there..."
in a K-hole, in the back of my car, after I had moved it 2 feet to get it out of the sun so she wouldn't overheat- "Are we in a car? Is it moving? That was a really long trip...Are there people in the car? Ok everyone in the car, say you name..."

This is probably the funniest thread I've read in a while! Something funny happens every time I go out, but here are a few of the gems.
(While on vacation in Aruba, I fell in the bathtub and couldn't get out, Seriously)Calling to my friends "help, help" it took 30 min before anyone came and they were laughing their ass off. Bastards. Worst part is they brought a camera.
Ruru looked at me one night at a club and told me I was in drag....talk about freaking you out while fucd up.
(mind you I work for a restaurant) "We need to order two more cases of chicken" *said this while sitting on the floor of an ice rink during a rave.
Lastly while on vacation in europe and partying at a club called gods kitchen... "Holy shit, I always knew god made this stuff, do you think he'll hook us up with more"
So many stories so little time
smile.gif

Much luv to everyone
------------------
Chalice™ (AKA "Star-face-a-chu")
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"

great thread, sunshine for my head.
E: after puking in the bathroom:
"hey, guys!! come here quickly!! my vomit is DANCING!"
shrooms: sitting and facing (within inches) a white wall:
"i love the view from here"
E: "the elephant and alligator are friends again! but why are they wearing neon?"
no explanation or intro
shrooms: sitting on a bed:
"you should really come swimming, the water feels great" still sitting on the bed, to a friend, "oh wow, did you just catch that fish? i wanna go fishing too!"
shrooms: same night as above, my virgin friend points to a friend:
"did i just fuck him?"
same friend:
"I HAVE NO TEETH!!!"
shrooms:
me: "the ceiling looks like melting butter on pancakes"
friend: "do you think we can eat it?"
pcp: dog walks into the room, friend says:
"the dog knows!! she knows!"
panic occurs with all there because the dog knows. everyone leaves in hysteria.
oh man, i could go on forever.

This is the best thread i've ever read. I'm literally in tears from this stuff.I really don't remember sayin cracked out shit but im sure I have...but one time a friend was in a K-hole and she said "hmm I know I gotta pee....does that mean I have to go to the bathroom?" It was too funny.
~A