CRaCkHeaD rOLL cALL...the sketchiest/stupidest things you've ever said..

Rolling *HARD* While snow Boarding... "Oh Man... I can feel all the little folds of snow under me. I never want to move around any other way!" Then I was told, we were sitting still.
"…but what struck me more than the immense sensory bliss was the amazing group of people who shared this experience with me-six thousand young, beautiful, high humans having one HELL of a good time together. No fights. No one crying in the corner. No one sick in the stairway. Everybody smiling. People would walk by and actually touch each other. Some people were naked. Some were dressed like aliens. Six thousand brothers and sisters of all races, classes, and sexual orientations. Living equality. Beautiful."

when i am all tripped out i say shit like
"i wish my eyes could eat and my mouth sleep" what does that mean anyway? thats one of those i havent eaten in days and need sleep sayings heh

This thread is sooooooooooo funny!!! I have been laughing so hard reading all of it and I can totally relate, especially to *E* lephants. Here's some of mine that I can remember, during an intimate moment with my guy, right in the middle of it I start talking non stop and saying stuff like, "did he remember to turn in our article for the newspaper?" And my guys goes, "What, what are you talking about Renee?" And then, I continue to say, "I don't know", "keep finishing, don't stop, just ignore what I say!" So, he keeps going, and then out of my mouth again comes, " Did you finish painting my toenails yet?" So, my guy goes, "Renee, stop talking", and I said, "What, I am not talking" More time goes by and then I decide to say, " no thank you, I don't want any", and he goes, "What? I didn't ask you anything", and I said, "yes you did, you asked me if I wanted to order anything from the waitress" Now, mind you, this is all happening after the New Years day Vegas rubber room after 5 e's and driving 3 1/2 hours home, its like 9am and we were all over each other, and I just would not stop talking but the best one was when he told me that if I did not stop talking that he was going to put some tape on my mouth to keep me quiet so he could finish, and I said back to him, "ok, but could you just put the tape on my bellybutton because I think all the noise is really coming out of the belly button", after that, he could not stop laughing, I know, I am so messed up after a great night, hope you had fun laughing, see ya, Renee

Here's a good one...A friend of mine was giving his condolences to a friend whose brother had been stabbed and killed in a bar fight...
"Hey...at least he didn't get blown up by a bomb!"

this guy i know asked me friday nite while rolling "You are so cheery, are you happy all the time?"
and i replied with "Oh yea! Im happy all the time, except when Im not"
well that was the end of that conversation..
*~*who in the WORLD are babies friends? anyone ever read that book? theres two United States and they aint evry nice to baby*~* alright...nevermind
wink.gif

"PLURrific is a word..."
------------------
*~*only this onE holy mEdium brings mE pEacE of mind*~*
[This message has been edited by LinZ-E (edited 24 January 2000).]

ive said some SCREWED up things! TRUST ME!
"i have ovarian cancer in my brain, the ovaries in my brain make serotonin"-me morning after taking a big mack
"I'M FAT!LOOK! IM FAT!" me-this is funny because i weight97lbs!
"laura, will you sew my legs back on if they fall off, you sew well"-me when rollin and freezing my ass off
"Kurt cobains not dead he's courtney cobain in disguise"-dont ask...
"LOOK AT THE PEOPLE!! THEYRE SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE GOD! OH! I LOVE GOD! LOOK AT THE PEOPLE!" this said while riding down a COMPLETELY empty road
im crazy, yes i know!

I was tripping with a friend of mine at one point, we hadn't gone out yet and were just chilling at my house. I got up to go to the bathroom, and when I came back I found her huddled in the corner on the floor in hysterics....
"I....HaHAHhrhoo....played a....hehahehohuHHoi....Tami, I played....hHAAHEHhaha....a TRICK! I played a TRICK on you!" (gestures towards my bed)
I take the convers off, and underneath the ENTIRE bed is covered in stickers.
"
smile.gif
Hehahah, I played a trick, I put stickers on your sheets
smile.gif
!"
Oh my, what a night....

I was relaxing with pals the morning after. You know when everyone's talking and you hear them but you have a whole other story going on in your mind about what the conversation's about. Anyways, someone asked me what my sister was doing the next day and I replied with...
"Just spreadin' the sugar around the town"
I honestly had pictures of my little sister driving a wheel barrow full of sugar to every coffee house that ws running low. I don't understand myself sometimes.

ok, this JUST happened on saturday... and it's pretty crack headed... LOL
I was at a rave and it was pretty good. I had a double stacked yellow butterfly and I was ust FLYING...
anywyas... there is this guy, I see him at a club all the time. I think he is FUCKING HOT...
SO... I walk up to him, and I say
"hey, I'm Ryan, and yer realy hot"
to which he replies:
"thanks" (I think he intruduced himself... but damned if I remember)
I immediately jumped in... "would a guy like me have the slightest chance with a guy like you?"
he looked at me for a second... and said "Honestly, no."
hey I understand, right? so I reply "I can totaly respect an honest answer... do you want a massage?"
LOL ok, maybe it's not as funny as I thought... but I think it's pretty cracked out.
here's anpther one from the same party...
"wow this shit is GOOD!" (commented just as I was blowing the fuck up) someome smacked me... and pointed. I looked, not 5 feet away were 2 cops, shining maglights on people... I say, a little quieter "shit! but I'm still totaly fucked!" they smacked me again.
wink.gif

someone asked me "do you have a safety pin?" I replied "I saw one on the floor over there!" and I ran off to a flight of stairs where, about an hour ago, I had seen a safety pin (ok, I noticed a safety pin? and I can't remember your name... but I remember where a safety pin was)... it was still there... LOL
hmmm... *thinks* there HAS to be more... I'm just chalked FULL of wackyness.
------------------
Who you are never realy changes... It's who you THINK you are that does.

Stupid things said and done by myself and friends while tripping:
"Get off the F**cking train tracks!!" - Me yelling at a picture book with a picture of a person on train tracks
"Belly button penny head!!" - new nickname of good friend of mine after we decided he needed to be covered in pennies.
smile.gif

M - "I'd eat a chicken fetus...."
Us - "what did you say? a chicken penis?!"
M - "FETUS!!"
Us - "M would eat a chicken penis (rollin on ground dying of laughter)"
My friend M after thinking we had a hit squad after us - "of course, they'd send 5 year olds and kindergarteners. You wouldn't expect kids....."
My friend R - "The world is just DOTS! Everything is made of Dots!!!!!"

"i am a monkey and i like to dance the monkey dance just like every other monkey in the world... ahhh... happy monkey... do monkeys have wings????"
(while walking in a circle) "fix me fix me fix me fix me fix me... i'm broken... fix me"
(to my boyfriend) "oh my god, you're my boyfriend!!!"
"i need to get that star, its sooooo beautiful i want to marry it and carry it everywhere i go and nothing will ever go wrong because it'll be my baby."
(later that night)
"oh my god!! my star cheated on me!! how could you????"
"why are the doors on the ceiling?"
~FRYED~
------------------
~ left betty ford to drink, i'll trip on anything ~

picture this: two guys been out partying all night for the first time in a big city. we were in orlando 2 novembers ago. about 9am after going to the club, the afterhour club, the afterhour party we were sitting in a hot tub. my friend grant come with this revelation---
---dude, i think i am going to get tatoos and shave my head and become a bouncer---
------------------
Yeah, and maybe we should go to college, stop putting gel in our hair, and start wearing blue jeans.

yo this is some funny ass shit!!!
smile.gif

Every time I roll I tell every one I wish I was Bruce Lee. Then I start jumping up and down doing Bruce Lee noises. I also wish I had a yellow jump suit like the one he wears in Game of Death.
Sometimes I act like Neo from The Matrix too
"I am the one..."
More stories...more stories....

i know i say some stupid ass shit when i'm rolling. duh...
after running a red light i say to my sister, was that red light for us?
(there's a reason why i shouldn't drive while rollin)
um, yeah.
angel

When I was drunk as fuk
-"I am sober as a bumble bee"
-(I had a maraca in my hand and the beads where rolling around)"ITS ALIVE, ITS TALKING TO ME!!!"
FIRST TIME ROLLING
-"I am going to find the inventor of ecstasy and find his grave and kiss it. Thats if hes dead"
[This message has been edited by AJAX (edited 25 January 2000).]

hehe, heres mine "ha! look at.... ohh wait never mind" Carlos:"what?" "ohh well i was about to say hey look at those grandkids and thier grandfather walking over there, but then i realized it was a jeep wrangler"
------------------
AleX
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
- Buddha -

Okay THIS is kind of embarrissing...
I was at Countdown 12 and I wasn't even rolling that hard... But Spacegirl had performed that night - and I don't know if she ever "spins", but she was playing the keyboards that night. And I ended up talking to her later on - and you know just to make conversation I said "So.... How long have you been spinning?" and she just looked at me kind of confused like and said "I play the keyboards." Well I felt pretty dumb. I wasn't even really fucked up - but oh well.
I'm sure she's really nice - but she must have thought I was pretty dumb
smile.gif

Some funny shit I have said really cracked out though... I get those scenes playing in my head big time when I'm comming down off of shit big time... It's really weird.. I could be doing anything - and I don't know what happens - for a split second I'll just be somewhere else doing something else thinking something else - and I'll just blurt out random shit..
Like when I was sitting in the car with my boyfriend and we were pretty cracked out... I don't know what we were talking about, but for some reason I thought we were having this conversation about chicken.. And out of the blue I turned to my boyfriend (who is a vegatarian) and said "I know you don't eat chicken...." And as soon as I said it I realized what had just transpired and I was like "WHY did I just say that?!?"
And another time my boyfriend was driving me home - and I was very cracked out - and near my house there is a camp ground... And we weren't even close to my house (I think we were actually in the parking lot of Denny's where my car was) - but for some reason I hallucinated that we were driving right by the campgrounds (which is usually empty) and I blurted out "I didn't realize it was so populated over by the campgrounds - I guess I was wrong". He thought that was pretty hilarious and had second thoughts about letting me drive my car to my house.
Another time we were umm.. umm.. Kind of in the middle of some important buisness (ha ha) *wink wink nudge nudge* and I don't even remember what I was seeing and thinking - but out of nowhere I blurted "who did they go with?" He thinks it's really funny when I say random shit... I have a habit of doing it at the most priceless moments...
smile.gif

smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif

Here's are some phrases that I uttered when my eyes were stuck in the bak of my head=).........
"I'm fuct up like 12 niggaz on parole"
C- "hey Rene, did you feel it yet?"
R- " I just went from Crawler to Baller!"
....last june, we went to panama city, florida. my friend's john and diaz we're having a contest to repeat everything they had said on the trip...it sounded like a bunch of lips and tongues fluttering.....that same night, thye were smoking cigs and my diaz was ashing in a sprite bottle..about an hour and 4 cigs later, mike takes a sip out the bottle...i cant put into words the face he made!talk about a case of the Uglies =)
The word
that i heard
was so absurd i cant believe it slipped from from my lips
the tongue
from which it was sung
was so dumb
i wish to pull it from skull
What the F*** was i thinking?
--the jaded ones will wither while we optimistic grow--

I just have to post this before i go to sleep. my friend falon reminded me that this happened toningt....
We where driving back from a party in september, at the party i bought a gll tab ad it turned out to be like 3 geltabs all stuck on top of each other, i noticed only after i poped them in my mouth....
6 or 7 hours later we are driving home and the sky was beutiful and the sun was just starting to come up there where could glowing in the sky everywhere....
Me..."oh my god there are clouds everywhere"
Falon..(really quiet)... are you okay to drive?"
Me...(thinking i heard her say something different)....."Am I going to die? what?"
(i totally thought she asked me is i was going to die)
falon...*looks strangly at me*.... What?
and then i started laughing my head off trying to explain to ther that i though she asked me if i was going to die... It s was really funny as hell!
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy