• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Cocaine - Freebase Megathread

Yeah, cracks not an everyday thing like weed. Just something to get fucked up on once in a while.

Escapedysphoria said:
I also use the foil method, i don't smoke it enough to bother making a pipe.
The foil method is pretty good for conserving rock, but I find it's not possible to get a huge bellringer hit like a straightshooter. This could be a good thing if you don't want to get too fucked up.

so, me and four friends sit at a table at my place.

Three of us, including me commence the shooting up. Then, the fourth guy pulls out a crack pipe and starts hooting. All three of us stopped and looked at him like "wtf nigga are yo doin", like IV drug users differentiate themselves from crack smokers. WTF. It was a pretty weird scene.

We then agreed to reconcile our differences, but still. Where does this stigma come from. Why do i somehow think it's weird to smoke rock when i IV pharmaceutical tablets meant for oral ingestion?

us drug users are a pretty strange bunch, lemme tell ya
We all like to believe we're better than the next person.

Glass steam roller pipe with brillo under the bowl (in the stem), about seven screens in the bowl, and a bed of ash on the screens. I'd take a picture of the one I have, but no digital camera. Works fine. It's not low-profile though.

is it possible to regulate ur use? like before i have crack i am not compelletd to do ti to much. but after that first hit im crabving more so i end up doing it pre maturely. i run out quick and try to get more. how can i controll it?

is it possible to regulate ur use? like before i have crack i am not compelletd to do ti to much. but after that first hit im crabving more so i end up doing it pre maturely. i run out quick and try to get more. how can i controll it?
Yes it's been possible for me, have downers to subside cravings (long acting benzos and opioids). What's the best homemade crack pipe without brillo available? (broke) I have trouble with the water bottle/ashes/foil thing. Fellow crack smokers help me out please, I'm bout to get a 30 rock and I don't wanna base it off foil and waste all that precious smoke.

so, me and four friends sit at a table at my place.

Three of us, including me commence the shooting up. Then, the fourth guy pulls out a crack pipe and starts hooting. All three of us stopped and looked at him like "wtf nigga are yo doin", like IV drug users differentiate themselves from crack smokers. WTF. It was a pretty weird scene.

We then agreed to reconcile our differences, but still. Where does this stigma come from. Why do i somehow think it's weird to smoke rock when i IV pharmaceutical tablets meant for oral ingestion?

us drug users are a pretty strange bunch, lemme tell ya
We all like to believe we're better than the next person.
Very true. That's universal, though. It's a rare (and beautiful) type of person who doesn't judge people.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're one of about 2 people in the world who have ever tried that.

It's been about 110 hours since I last did cocaine, I plan on not using for at least a month. Coke is great and all, but I've already seen a bunch of people around me become addicts and I really wanna keep it recreational. I was using 2 days a week for the last couple of months.

rave23 said:
I think there's a racial connotation at least in the US that crack is for blacks so it's bad, coke is for whites, it's good, although most crackheads are white, it's a stereotype.Plus I find pillheads generally have a superiority complex where they think they're better than other drug users, even potheads.Also Junkies think they're better than tweakers, tweakers think they're better than crackheads, crackheads think they're better junkies. It's like my god is better than your god.They're all the same!

There was someone who was a straight up IV tar junkie, shot coke too, veins all fucked up beyond repair, nasty. He had the nerve to talk shit about me smoking crack, but smoked powder coke:x! Fucking hypocrite!

Plus I find pillheads generally have a superiority complex where they think they're better than other drug users!

So fuckin' true, I know too many people like that. It's a huge ordeal if i'm doing dope (Heroin), but it's perfectly okay for my dude to still rail 200 + of oxycodone alongside popping like 10 1mg alprazolam

Alright, so, Im gonna pick up an 8ball of soft soon, and I want to cook it. I wanna use soda, but im pretty sure and 8 ball wouldnt fit into a spoon. And Itll be my first time cooking. Someone wanna hook me up with some instructions? Dont have a scale for the soda but if need be ill pick one up. But id prefer to eyeball the soda. But yea, someone hook me up cuz i wanna get my hoot on.

-Moola

Alright, so, Im gonna pick up an 8ball of soft soon, and I want to cook it. I wanna use soda, but im pretty sure and 8 ball wouldnt fit into a spoon. And Itll be my first time cooking. Someone wanna hook me up with some instructions? Dont have a scale for the soda but if need be ill pick one up. But id prefer to eyeball the soda. But yea, someone hook me up cuz i wanna get my hoot on.

-Moola

See that little box labled "advanced search" at the top right of the screen ?

Several general crack questions:smoking techniques,amounts,activities,and resin

Okay, so i've search the internet and bluelight extensively, and i have only found vague answers, or unable to find answers at all. So here are the questions: 8o (Oh, and if you don't feel like reading this all or don't want to answer that many, the 2 most important questions are #2 and #9 )

1) how much should someone load in one hit? how much is too big? i want to get a 'bellringer', so like the size of a pea, or a rice grain? Can u compare it to something else similar in size?

2) How does one, technically speaking, smoke it, specifically with the lighter? Give steps,please? (using a glass tube and chore,btw) One way SWIM has seen is holding the lighter under it until it crackles, and continually holding it underneath while breathing slow and taking hit for long time, maybe 30seconds or more. Another way is holding lighter under it until it melts, then pointing downward and allowing flame to be sucked in and touch rock. Which is more effective, or both? It seems as if the flame would scorch it all away which wouldn't be good, but holding it under it for a long time would seem that you wouldnt get as strong of a hit...?

3) how long do you wait between hits? Is waiting 20-30 minutes good, or 15min, or only as long as it takes to load the next hit? Like SWIM has heard that smoking hits consecutively wont get you any higher, and you have to wait a while between hits to get the full effect(letting your brain regenerate some dopamine,whereas consecutive wouldnt do anything because theres very little dopamine after a hit).

4) when exhaling, sometimes theres no smoke. However, when my friend hits it (even if its a smaller hit), he blows out a lot of smoke. Is this because its in your lungs longer (can you 'ghost' crack smoke?) or is it just not as good of hits? Do you blow out smoke every time?

5)ive read that exhaling out the nose is good because it will allow the nasal passages to absorb extra that the lungs didn't get. Does this actually work? And also, does exhaling into a balloon and re-inhaling it help either?

6) Does putting the pipe in the freezer after each hit help? Heard that it can help build the resin up better.

7)What activities do you like to do while smoking? tv, music, computer, or anything else thats a good idea? and what are thigns NOT to do?

8) what is an 'acetone wash' with crack? (or ether?) Smoked some crack one time that gave a terrible terrible chemical feeling in the lungs, and just wasn't sure if some extra step to 'purify' the crack had been done, somehow it had been cut, the butane from the lighter, if it was just that batch, or some other factor unknown.

9) How do you smoke the resin? Can never seem to get good resin hits, only a faint crack taste with mostly heat from the lighter. However, ive heard that the resin hits can be even better than the regular ones, and my friends always get good ones.
Ive heard two methods:1) push the brillo back to a spot where its white, usually just in front of the middle of the tube and right before the brillo is where it starts, then hold it at an angle, and hold the lighter under that same spot. It turns clear (from melting) and after holding the lighter there long enough, it begins to smoke and you can literally see the smoke just sitting in the tube, then suck that out, let cool and repeat.
2) Pushing the brillo. SWIM isn't very good at this, and has seen the brillo pushed back towards the mouth end and twist it around inside until the brillo looks white, and the spot where the resin was, is clear. Then push it back to the 'hit' end, hold the lighter under to heat it a bit, and then suck the flame in fully and have it touching the brillo. When doing this, should you push it along the whole length of the tube? or is half enough...?
Please describe how to do this properly,because when ur fiending and get terrible resin hits, it just makes it worse.

10) How long should is best to hold each hit? Ive heard 'as long as possible' but what's the point when its either too long or pointless to keep holding? Sometimes holding it 60 seconds and longer,but is it an issue that holding it that long would allow the crack to start to stick to the inside of your lungs, like resin on the inside of the glass tube. Is that possible? And how long do you hold it?

11) Last question: occasionally when breaking the rock up, it crumbles a bit or shavings come off, and theres a pile of powder. How do you load that? Usually just press a finger on it, and it sticks, then wipes it on the inside edge of the tube. But is there a better way to do this? And related to that, comparing two hits of the same size, is it better with the rock whole or broken up? (broken up might provide more surface area to smoke more)

Sorry for so many questions 8( , but ive done hours and hours of research and havent been able to find straight forward answers.
Thanks in advance =D

P.S. Does crack make you super talkative? its almost like being on ecstasy, talking for hours and hours about nothing and being super forgetful, even to the point where you stop mid sentence and forgets every word.
And do you use a new tube/brillo each 'session'? Or can you wash them out and reuse?

Last edited: