• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Cocaine - Freebase Megathread

^It's very different than nitrous. Nitrous is much more intense than crack in the sense of how intense it feels. Crack actually has effects other than the ringing sensation, and the ringing isn't as intense.

oh i know but i always figured it wld be similar in aspects. n2o is the only thing ive rly gotten a rush from. iv china white yielded a meager rush as did tar(both had my junkie best friend drooling) tho only tried each once.

i just assumed they would share similar yet unrelated effects because they are intense short acting euphoriants.

To all of those asking about brillo pad and stems...Stems are found at most gas stations in shady-somewhat shady areas. brillo pads - get choreboy from your local grocery store. Burn a ball of chore boy and stick it at the end of the stem. If anyone is smoking any other way, you are waaasting your shit. Even brillo in foil did not give me a rush whatsoever. Choreboy and stem are necessary.

Why i prefer crack over coke(snort/IV)
Snorting - fucks up my nose(my nose is already so fucked)
IV - Either not enough or too much...Scary if too much. I puke after every hit...Missing sucks.

Last edited:
Im sorry...even as a IV heroin oxy user I can never accept crack as a acceptable drug for people...

Im sorry...even as a IV heroin oxy user I can never accept crack as a acceptable drug for people...

i can't tell you how many nights of sleep i have lost knowing 80mg doesn't find my crack use acceptable

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RECONSIDER

For me I will never snort or smoke cocaine/crack again. I dont life the plugged nose, and I hate the bad taste and hurt lungs when you comedown from crack.

I only ever made my own crack though from 1-2 grams of cocaine, maybe thats why it tasted bad

ive tried crack, and to be honest, its not really as good as people "claim" it is. dont think its because when i tried it, it was of bad quality. it was cooked with ammonia which i know for a fact, but its something that i cannot understand or figure out how people get that addicted that they will sell/trade/do a sexual act to get some. i just dont see how its possible after my couple experiences

Only done it once...didn't want to do it...not gonna get into the situation, just gonna leave it at I didn't want to pass the pipe without hitting it around strangers...I've done coke (willingly) a few times...the crack...I hit it once, felt kind of cloudy headed for 5 minutes, and then like my IQ dropped 5 points for about 4 hours after that...coke...got a little pep, very, very little euphoria...IMHO, coke is really just a joke speed...MDMA=a lot stronger in effects and longer lasting, whether it be dropped or snorted...Meth...goddamn...don't really do stims anymore though...don't really do a whole lot of anything recreational anymore though...

iv cooked crack countless times, and based on my experience when you cook it with alot of water little bit of baking soda in a spoon u can esaly get the pure crack separeted form the solution

but when you dont separate it and use a very small amount of ater to start and collect all the solution on the spoon rather than dumping out the liquid

u get way higher! u can tell theres more baking soda in it but i find the shit actualy crates alot more smoke, when tis all crack it just instantly melts and u dont rlly get big hits, when u do it like this :

1g pure cocaine, .25 baking soda, just enough water to turn it into a very wet mud consistancy, and u have to makesure all the coke is crushed out no rocks at all, then mis thurougly makesure all the coke has touched some baking soda, add heat slowly untill it bubbles and then continue to ehat untill ti turns to an oily soup collect everything and whatever is left on the spoon is prob baking soda, let dry, it shud harden within 30 seconds to a minute if u did it well, this give u massive blasts,

ya that ringing IS caused by blood flowing pretty damn fast in ur inner ear.and whats kinda messed up bout that is the ringing in ur ears is actually getting close to having a heart attack...idont wana scare anybody.Trust me I lived in Baltimore and the coke there is good,if u dont getthe dope boys selling complete shit to mad people.But I used to shoot coke or I broke down crackrocks with lemon juice or vinegar and shot up.and let me tell you ur bell hasnt rung unless you "boot" ur coke.And I've come pretty close to seeing black and almost passing out,or felt like having a heart attack...good thing im still here.I havent mainlined in 3 years

I want to try smoking crack to compare it to IV coke. IV coke is pretty fucking crazy for me, its like a train going through my head, the first few ringers I got I thought I was going to die each time. On the downside, I had to shoot about .25-.3ish to get to that point, and it leaves some NASTY marks.

I'm most likely going to use one of those glass roses with brillo pad, but out curiosity, could a cannabis glass spoon pipe with brillo pad in it be used for smoking crack? Would it just be a waste? Thanks

^Yeah, it would work (in the bowl). I'd smoke before shoot personally to cut down on the risks involved.

iv cooked crack countless times, and based on my experience when you cook it with alot of water little bit of baking soda in a spoon u can esaly get the pure crack separeted form the solution

but when you dont separate it and use a very small amount of ater to start and collect all the solution on the spoon rather than dumping out the liquid

u get way higher! u can tell theres more baking soda in it but i find the shit actualy crates alot more smoke, when tis all crack it just instantly melts and u dont rlly get big hits, when u do it like this :

1g pure cocaine, .25 baking soda, just enough water to turn it into a very wet mud consistancy, and u have to makesure all the coke is crushed out no rocks at all, then mis thurougly makesure all the coke has touched some baking soda, add heat slowly untill it bubbles and then continue to ehat untill ti turns to an oily soup collect everything and whatever is left on the spoon is prob baking soda, let dry, it shud harden within 30 seconds to a minute if u did it well, this give u massive blasts,

With this method above the coke and baking soda mixed into a paste and it seemed like all the water evaporated. Would one want to Just smoke all that mixed together without attempting to remove the crack?

Crack makes me feel amazing for five minutes, then averagely ok for 10, then crave more for hours. I can see why people end up buying loads of the stuff to keep getting that 10 minute high.

When I IV'd it I liked it so much I've since banned myself from doing this, else I 'll end up turning my arm into a pin cushion within a week.

Yup...nothing addictive about a drug you have to re-dose by smoking every 15 minutes out of a free-base pipe...nothing addictive at all about it.........8)
I kind of see Jackie Chan's point. I know a lot of junkies/tweakers who use crack/IVcoke and it's more of a play thing to them. Junkies smoke crack/shoot coke to speedball and enhance the heroin, and tweakers who smoke crack to change things up bit. Their DOC is definitely H/meth.Hell, a homie can smoke crack/snort coke, but totally loses control with meth.
Pegusus said:
^It's very different than nitrous. Nitrous is much more intense than crack in the sense of how intense it feels. Crack actually has effects other than the ringing sensation, and the ringing isn't as intense
Now if only there were a way to hit nitrous and crack at the same time.8o
Fire&Water said:
Properly cleaned/cooked cocaine produces an intensly euphoric rush, (for all those that dont understand euphoria) There is nothing more addictive than this sensation, save orgasm, parachuting off a 5000 ft. cliff...
QFT.

Last edited:
Remember what I said about turning into a crackhead?:/ Haven't you heard the Master P song 'Ghetto D' here's what C-Murder has to Say
C-Murder said:
And makin crack like this is the song
You won't be getting yo money if yo shit ain't cooked long
Never cook yo dope it might come out brown
Them fiends gonna run yo ass clean outa town
But fuck that I'm bout to put my soldias in the game
And tell ya how to make crack from cocaine.
1. Look for the nigga wit the whitest snow
2. No buying from no nigga that you don't know
make yo way to the kitchen where the stove be
You get the baking soda I got yo D
Get the triple beam and measure out yo dope
Mix one gram of soda every seven grams of coke
An shake it up until it bubble up an get harder
Then sit the tube in some ready made cold water
Twist the bitch like a knot while it's still hot
And watch that shit while it can rise to the fuckin top
Now ya cocaine powda is crack.
Nigga I hopes you strapped cause you might get jacked.
Ghett Ghett Ghett Ghetto Dope
Ma Ma Ma Ma Make Crack like this Ghett Ghetto Dope
Put yo coke in a spoon, add 1/4baking soda(an excess), add enough water to give it a muddy constistancy, usally a few drops, heat up, but be careful not to burn it up, you'll see bubbles, but don't let it dry up. If you didn't fuck it up you'll see some oil in the spoon on top of the water/cut/bakingsoda. Scrap this over to the edge with a knife or a coin. It will cool and solidify. This is crack. Now get a glass rose from the liquor store and a brillo if you haven't already. Cut off a little bit of brillo and burn off the shit. Stuff in the tube. Put crack on top of brillo, put lighter near crack to melt into brillo. Now the fun part. Light the rock up. I find that hovering the flame over the crack and sucking slowly, rather than torching that shit, seem to give a better hit. twist the pipe while you hit it. Hold in for at least 10 seconds(this is what they recommend for albuterol, I find it works for other drugs) or more.

Key word: From time to time
Definitely hold it in for 10 seconds, definitely makes the difference. I'll go on an occasional little crack binge from time to time, come to love the taste of straight drop and the bell ringer rush, but can't stand smoking the drug alone. I also use the foil method, i don't smoke it enough to bother making a pipe. I need a nice 30mgs of diazepam or another potent benzodiazepine or opoioid. Lately buprenorphine has synergized well with the accompanied euphoric blast with the smooth ride to finish it, no fiending. Fuck come downs hah I went to a party the other night after killing a little over a half g with my girl and was completely uninhibited, great mood, and social. I can see how crack is percieved as a junky doc, but that's not always the case. For this pothead, opioid/benzo lover, crack seems far from a necessity but it's a blast to top off my usual docs from time to time

Last edited: