• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Cocaine - Freebase Megathread

Let's not do the "my drugs are better than yours" dicksizing.
I'm glad you have pride in your country's drug market but sadly Amsterdam/the Netherlands is not some privileged supercentre of only the best drugs from everywhere, sadly. Sorry to burst your bubble. Plenty of well connected port cities have an abundance of high purity drugs. As far as I know there is no global organization capable of determining the purity of street drugs from every dealer in every area in the world.
But anyway, if it's such a promised land of pure drugs why are you seeing yellow/brown crack and purities of 76%? Why do people have cuts to remove at all? Do you not think you'd find cocaine of generally higher purity in, say, Colombia or Ecuador or another producing nation, as opposed to literally the opposite side of the globe? (AFAICT there are no significant commercial scale E. coca plantations in the Netherlands or even Europe in general)
Same with heroin in countries like Mexico and Afghanistan.

Again, if you want to post peer reviewed studies showing otherwise, go ahead and show 'em. But I need more evidence than "trust me bro my dealer has the purest drugs ever".

Yeah, you can't really glean any useful information from such a "study" aside from maybe "crack is fun to smoke".
A double blind study with equal weight amounts of ammonia and bicarb produced base would be what you needed.
Chemically speaking the products are identical though, the only difference being the production of ammonium chloride over sodium chloride.
I posted some links in my previous post and a screenshot, saying first how pure coke and other drugs are in antwerp, also about how pure drugs are in amsterdam and besides being the no1 producer of certain drugs worldwide our other drugs are really high purity and also that more than one drug here broke every record in the world with amazingly high purity.

The drugs in antwerp are described as horrifying pure.

Since I posted this nobody has anything to say it seems...

Expensive ....we are the most expensive for just about everything.Yah theres lots of rubbish around like everywhere else ...depends on who you know and how much you are buying.1kg ...once it hits our shores is $250,000 -300,000.If you are buying small amounts most likely not great....if you buying ounces you getting it straight off the brick ...how one chooses to market it is up to them...if smart you ensure that product is good and not ruined with too much cut and still make good money.All the rubbish ends up on the street because most ppl are greedy ...someone gets something good cuts the hell out of it ....Btw Im not saying they arent pure in your country so get off your high horse Im saying your country is not the only country which has high quality cocaine impoted

Expensive ....we are the most expensive for just about everything.Yah theres lots of rubbish around like everywhere else ...depends on who you know and how much you are buying.1kg ...once it hits our shores is $250,000 -300,000.If you are buying small amounts most likely not great....if you buying ounces you getting it straight off the brick ...how one chooses to market it is up to them...if smart you ensure that product is good and not ruined with too much cut and still make good money.All the rubbish ends up on the street because most ppl are greedy ...someone gets something good cuts the hell out of it ....Btw Im not saying they arent pure in your country so get off your high horse Im saying your country is not the only country which has high quality cocaine impoted
Im not saying that antwerp is the only city with quality coke, but only that antwerp has the highest purity coke in the world, and also about all other drugs are extremely pure, and amsterdam has very pure drugs, is of some drugs the biggest producer in the world and that some drugs here broke every record in purity all over the world! Scroll up a bit and youll see i posted 3 articles that say Im right in everything i said.

Truely curious, when I was telling facts I got from a few ppl reply after reply that I supposedly was wrong, when I urged you guys to look it up cause you didnt know what you were talking about nobody looked anything up and kept telling me how wrong I was and now since I posted evidence that totally supports my claims I already for quite some time I didnt get any reply no more...

Cant handle me being right perhaps?

I never said you were wrong and i read the articles ...as i said we HAVE high quality cocaine here in aus....you just want to argue the fact that we dont.And yes as the articles state there are pure drugs there....who cares really its a overated drug anyways for it short lived high.

I never said you were wrong and i read the articles ...as i said we HAVE high quality cocaine here in aus....you just want to argue the fact that we dont.And yes as the articles state there are pure drugs there....who cares really its a overated drug anyways for it short lived high.
The articles clearly stated that about any drug in both antwerp and Amsterdam is extremely pure, about antwerp they said how horrifying pure all drugs are and from amsterdam they said have many of highest purity drugs, produces some drugs that are used worldwide and that some drugs by far broke every purity record in the world.

Ps the printscreen also proves what earlyer on nobody believed, that crack is the least pure form of all sorts of basecoke.

Okay, I never said there couldnt be any decent coke in aus but really more than a few aussies told me there is (also) coke from only 5% for which the very rich pay 500 dollar per g and without having any effect at all but I was told that the elite only did this cause for them its a status symbol. ..

Edit: btw I never noticed you being so hot headed as the others that maybe did not say it or maybe they did but implied I was stupid and said I was arrogant, I wish that those ppl would have the balls to still send a reply and say they were fully wrong about the extreme high purity of about all drugs in both antwerp and amsterdam and wish they would admitt I was fully right.

Maybe their ego wont allow them to do so or whatever, but it kinda bothers me.

Edit: actually ppl calling me stupid and arrogant while I was correct all the time and such ppl kept ripping on me and refused to look up the facts and now that I provided the facts making them stupid and arrogant, not send one reply anymore to admitt they were wrong and I was right, I kinda hate such ppl, they ruined my mood and made me now a lot frustrated!

Why cant I not once get justice?? Fuck it all.

Last edited:
I love how I read all of that yet it had nothing to do with the original nonsense 76% crack purity claim lmao

I love how I read all of that yet it had nothing to do with the original nonsense 76% crack purity claim lmao
I had factual evidence of crack highest purity was only about 76% but I didnt find that source again so far, I think instead of ridiculing me you should rather think very good about all the claims you made cause most ppl if not all kept claiming either there was no difference between crack and basecoke and others even claimed crack was more pure, so I guess you will also have made certain claims that now turn out to be not true at all since I gave evidence that crack is the least pure of all basecoke, so instead of still being arrogant you should rather be humble, after all I at least proved that crack is way inferior to basecoke which you most likely at first didnt even wanted to believe! Who is stupid and arrogant now??? Well you are...

Here is evidence of how low the purity of crack is, even I was shocked about how low purity it can have! Now see for yourself and shut the fuck up. Lowest purity level of crack a while ago nothing more than an extremely low purity, so poor, only 26%, somewhat later it reached its peak with almost exactly what I said no more than 77% and since a while later up until now crack purity is lower again around 70%. So now you know how poor quality crack is, while my freebase was tested at 94%, you cant even start to imagine how big a difference that is and you never have and probably never will smoke 94% purity so your rushes arent even comparable with my rushes, you cant even imagine what an almost pure rush as mine feels like!!!

Screenshot-20230726-194755-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Loser! Where I live I cant even find such low purities even if I wanted to, and believe you me, in the states its just as poor as in the uk.

This is talking about crack use in the UK. Nowhere does it claim that it's a worldwide measurement, a "maximum purity", or all samples are as low as 70%.

One srudy showed where I come from, "Of 31 expected [powder] cocaine samples that had qNMR results, the median cocaine concentration (purity) was 85%, with the majority of samples between 78% and 88%.". And most of the cuts were removed by freebasing (except maybe phenacetin, which was present in only ~20% of samples), so it makes sense that crack purity in the high 90s here is not some bullshit claim.

Who here has tested drugs on a GCMS themselves? Raise your hands? Oh wait, it's just me, and all your claims are "somebody told me" "this guy claims that..." "everyone knows".

So now you know how poor quality crack is, while my freebase was tested at 94%, you cant even start to imagine how big a difference that is and you never have and probably never will smoke 94% purity so your rushes arent even comparable with my rushes, you cant even imagine what an almost pure rush as mine feels like!!!

Get the fuck out of here with this dicksizing shit. Maybe doing so much freebase has cooked your empathy lobe. I'm done trying to change the mind of someone who is going to insist he's always right. Yeah, Antwerp is the centre of the fucking universe that has drugs that are a hundred billion times better than anywhere else, no other countries import, produce, or even test drugs, and you're moving more weight than Pablo Escobar. Yep.

Well my dick is fourteen feet long. And every time I take any drugs I have a harem of beautiful naked women come share and we all have a massive orgy. Then I hop in my fusion powered Porsche and do a sick 360 burnout and race off into the sunset. Also my bank balance is a googolplex dollars, I have a secret drug that lets me travel back in time (where I fucked your mom and grandma), and an orbital laser platform. And I'm the double secret president of the world.

Ass.

Last edited:
This is talking about crack use in the UK. Nowhere does it claim that it's a worldwide measurement, a "maximum purity", or all samples are as low as 70%.

One srudy showed where I come from, "Of 31 expected [powder] cocaine samples that had qNMR results, the median cocaine concentration (purity) was 85%, with the majority of samples between 78% and 88%.". And most of the cuts were removed by freebasing (except maybe phenacetin, which was present in only ~20% of samples), so it makes sense that crack purity in the high 90s here is not some bullshit claim.

Who here has tested drugs on a GCMS themselves? Raise your hands? Oh wait, it's just me, and all your claims are "somebody told me" "this guy claims that..." "everyone knows".

Get the fuck out of here with this dicksizing shit. Maybe doing so much freebase has cooked your empathy lobe. I'm done trying to change the mind of someone who is going to insist he's always right. Yeah, Antwerp is the centre of the fucking universe that has drugs that are a hundred billion times better than anywhere else, no other countries import, produce, or even test drugs, and you're moving more weight than Pablo Escobar. Yep.

Well my dick is fourteen feet long. And every time I take any drugs I have a harem of beautiful naked women come share and we all have a massive orgy. Then I hop in my fusion powered Porsche and do a sick 360 burnout and race off into the sunset. Also my bank balance is a googolplex dollars, I have a secret drug that lets me travel back in time (where I fucked your mom and grandma), and an orbital laser platform. And I'm the double secret president of the world.

Ass.
didnt you read what the other links said about all our drugs? Horrifying pure, broke worldwide record purity, coke arrives with highest quality, worldwide no1 suppliers of xtc molly and amp cheap and really pure, thats why i got a connect for totally pure ld amp, but you in the usa will never experience such high quality as we ship it out cause once such purity reaches usa those fucking american dealers have already cut it up several times by the time it gets to a user.

And didnt you read crack was the inferior version of freebase?

And if you dont buy more then just a few g its impossible that you had 80% pure coke cause quality like that is almost as pure as it gets worldwide, therefor you need to be in the business long enough to have such contacts and we are talking here about buying amounts of at least several kilo's, which very few ppl find a start amount money enough to do such businesses.

And dont forget, according to the statistics the average crap drugs are about the same purity as in the uk, why do you think you would have better supply, why would your stuff not being cut as fuck, and you impossible can get 90% pure crack while cooking at home, for such purity you need a sterile lab and assistance and some professional tools.

I started with 86% pure hcl and cleaned it with ammonia which as you could have read is far superior to baking soda, and i cleaned it in a real lab with pro assistance and my max purity base was 94% pure, i dont believe you have a real lab in the usa and Im sure you never got to 90% crack and I also doubt you had 80% pure hcl, definitely not in the usa where atm the average quality is not more than about 50% hcl and baking soda simply cant produce such high quality and then still without a sterile lab hahaha you are full of shit!!!

Edit: Im not such an extremist that im going to say all crack is such poor quality as in the uk but now youve seen how extreme low purity crack can be, common sense already tells me it is not possible you get noticably more purity out of your crack then the highest peak of that really poor uk garbage crack...

Last edited:
You're talking to a literal chemist and you think they don't have access to "professional tools"?

Also why would the lab need to be sterile, is the other 24% just bacteria? That's crazy bro

Ass.
Screenshot-20230727-044319-Samsung-Internet.jpg

This is why youre full of shit, here is evidence that average coke purity in usa is only 40 to 60%, it also says that purity in europe is higher with peaks upto 80% only in europe not usa! You make claims that are impossible and you not once had proof, youre a fucking lyer and i dont believe anything you say anymore, go fuck yourself!

You're talking to a literal chemist and you think they don't have access to "professional tools"?

Also why would the lab need to be sterile, is the other 24% just bacteria? That's crazy bro
I wasnt talking to you, but you dont actual seem professional since you asked why it had to be sterile, well if you dont know that I highly doubt youre a chemist lol

This is why youre full of shit, here is evidence that average coke purity in usa is only 40 to 60%,
Merriam Webster says: average, mean, median, norm mean something that represents a middle point. average is the quotient obtained by dividing the sum total of a set of figures by the number of figures. scored an average of 85 on tests. mean may be the simple average or it may represent value midway between two extremes.
Nowhere does this say "all cocaine is precisely between 60% and 40%". And it is important to differentiate crack/freebase from powder cocaine as cocaine HCl is much more sensitive to moisture and hence breaks down to benzoylecgonine easier.

Also, Vancouver is in Canada, which is not the US. And I posted a validated, more recent report by an organization no different than your Jellinek showing our coke isn't that bad at all, which was ignored wholesale. Nice.

6FmvASWm.jpg

Know what that is? It's a HP 7890 GC (with FID, not a MS). It probably is worth $10,000, and can tell you precisely the percentage breakdown of your drug sample. And I used this machine for years.
(I don't have a photo of the 6890+5971 GC/MSD, which you can get for just $20,000 and will accurately identify almost any compound or mixture. Also, used it for years.)

NdJUg31m.jpg

Not a real chemist, eh. Must have been doing something else for 7 fucking years of my life.

since you asked why it had to be sterile, well if you dont know that I highly doubt youre a chemist lol
Enlighten us, O Master Chemist, since you are so experienced. In fact, let's hear about your testing methods. Oh wait, you rely on other people.

Look, what's your deal here? What do you have to gain by dicksizing like this other than inflating your ego? You're literally claiming that pure drugs are exclusive to Amsterdam and everyone else must have significantly worse drugs based upon... puff pieces from Vice. And any evidence or suggestion to the contrary is discarded.

This is going to have to be my last post here because I predict that we're going to end up going around in circles: no matter how much evidence I provide that cocaine of reasonable purity can be found other places than Amsterdam, you will misread whatever source to "discredit" me and ignore all other evidence while sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "LA LA LA I'M THE WINNER". I have better things to do, like pick my nose or stare blankly at the ceiling.

Merriam Webster says: average, mean, median, norm mean something that represents a middle point. average is the quotient obtained by dividing the sum total of a set of figures by the number of figures. scored an average of 85 on tests. mean may be the simple average or it may represent value midway between two extremes.
Nowhere does this say "all cocaine is precisely between 60% and 40%". And it is important to differentiate crack/freebase from powder cocaine as cocaine HCl is much more sensitive to moisture and hence breaks down to benzoylecgonine easier.

Also, Vancouver is in Canada, which is not the US. And I posted a validated, more recent report by an organization no different than your Jellinek showing our coke isn't that bad at all, which was ignored wholesale. Nice.

6FmvASWm.jpg

Know what that is? It's a HP 7890 GC (with FID, not a MS). It probably is worth $10,000, and can tell you precisely the percentage breakdown of your drug sample. And I used this machine for years.
(I don't have a photo of the 6890+5971 GC/MSD, which you can get for just $20,000 and will accurately identify almost any compound or mixture. Also, used it for years.)

NdJUg31m.jpg

Not a real chemist, eh. Must have been doing something else for 7 fucking years of my life.

Enlighten us, O Master Chemist, since you are so experienced. In fact, let's hear about your testing methods. Oh wait, you rely on other people.

Look, what's your deal here? What do you have to gain by dicksizing like this other than inflating your ego? You're literally claiming that pure drugs are exclusive to Amsterdam and everyone else must have significantly worse drugs based upon... puff pieces from Vice. And any evidence or suggestion to the contrary is discarded.

This is going to have to be my last post here because I predict that we're going to end up going around in circles: no matter how much evidence I provide that cocaine of reasonable purity can be found other places than Amsterdam, you will misread whatever source to "discredit" me and ignore all other evidence while sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "LA LA LA I'M THE WINNER". I have better things to do, like pick my nose or stare blankly at the ceiling.
Its simply impossible for almost any average user to get 80% purity coke just for buying a few g, 80% is almost as pure as coke gets anywhere in the world, by the time a large amount big enough to be 80% when some of that coke comes in your hands, an average user, it has past so many dealers that instead of 80% it in the best case is not more than 60%, if you would be even the slightest bit into the coke world you should know that for 80% you will have to buy several kilos, also the statistics clearly did not mention any higher purity than 60%, while about europe clearly was stated to have upto 80% purities.

And you totally get me wrong, im not saying that there are no other places where you can get decent quality drugs or any shit like that.

You never visited antwerp or amsterdam so you cant even start to imagine in what several ways we belong to the ultimate top of the drug scene worldwide, i simply would like to make you aware that high purity here is not the same as high purity in about any other country, high purity over here means in extreme ways, purity that is practically or even totally pure, like I now have a source for 100% pure ld amp, you will never before had any drug that even comes close to our purities, and once a drug is totally pure than the effects are not only way stronger but also so very different that any pure drug isnt at all anymore like however decent but still cut crap from the same drug except once pure its an entirely new drug. Im awake since monday and had up untill now thursday nonstop full effects and still and all these days and nights i only did 3 small lines, even you americans top quality meth needs way more redosing, you never had amp that even got close to full purity amp hence you never before expierenced what amp actually really does to you, I have already all this time nonstop euphoria, but such extreme intense euphoria that its among only very few other drugs about the best euphoria ever! And i fully get it should this sound strange, even I after already lots of experience with really decent amp would have never expected that even pure amp could give any kind of real euphoria, and turns out it gives among the very best few euphorias that i ever had.

I dropped every other drug after one line of this pure amp i didnt even did coke anymore and coke was almost my entire life my biggest love and compared to this pure amp i feel like even basecoke couldnt give me any effect even close to what i feel now.

And such intense drugs we have from about every drug possible over here.

You think im greatly going over the top with what i say about here, but over here its like the only magical place ever in many ways but mostly drugwise, not one other city can deliver what we over here can deliver, and , here are many things possible and even social accepted that would by far be totally impossible in any other city...

Just trust me, this is the only real ultimate drug culture that i even cant imagine one thing that could improve it here...

Dont think this is my ego talking, i just want to say we have the most drugs and the best drugs in the world where its not even illegal to posses or use any drug you want.

Its a dream within a dream.

I wasnt talking to you, but you dont actual seem professional since you asked why it had to be sterile, well if you dont know that I highly doubt youre a chemist lol
I wasn't talking about myself. Part of my training does include chemistry but I'm on the biological side because I'm in neuropharmacology. I was actually talking about sekio

Chemistry labs don't need to be sterile, labs or areas in a lab dealing with cell cultures and surgery do. You definitely don't need a lab to be sterile to produce high purity basecoke lmao that's such a weird claim

We're saying you don't understand chemistry, which seems to be true

I wasn't talking about myself. Part of my training does include chemistry but I'm on the biological side because I'm in neuropharmacology. I was actually talking about sekio

Chemistry labs don't need to be sterile, labs or areas in a lab dealing with cell cultures and surgery do. You definitely don't need a lab to be sterile to produce high purity basecoke lmao that's such a weird claim

We're saying you don't understand chemistry, which seems to be true
That would be a bit strange since I have an iq of 143 and started on my own with sciences at age 6 also chemistry and later at the university i also got some chemistry and all science coarses i didnt even lose one point, I can however understand it seems strange to you that i can only work with sterile material and i didnt want to confess this to you guys thats why i laughed with you but know i right away regretted that, that was wrong of me for which im sorry.

Now for why i only handle my drugs with only as sterile as possible materials i cant explain in any rational way, and i dont know if my autism plays a role in this, but for the most part this is due to my severe ocd, I rather not say exsctly which compulsions in my mind make me only handle drugs with sterile materials, i also use everytime i snort only a sterile tube, i know this is still pretty vague but i hope now you know its caused by my severe ocd you at least understand me if only a little bit but at least understand me a bit better.

Grtz.

6FmvASWm.jpg

NdJUg31m.jpg

Btw, i talked tonight with some other americans and told them the average coke purity in the states was only 40 to 60% and they reacted with saying they figured it would have been quite a bit lower purity even, they said that the usa only had crap coke, which I already suspected cause i travelled the states with local friends and also that was all pure crap, so i told them someone claimed getting 80% for only a few g and they all said that this would be pure bs.

Im saying it one last time nobody in the world gets 80% for just a few g, so you are full of shit, dont know a thing about coke or the coke scene and your crack never could be 90%, im quite sure you never even had not a bit decent coke but you have such an ego that you pretend to have impossible purities cause you figured nobody would actually know so much about coke and the scene and i do lots of research about purity and cuts all over the world so you didnt think anyone would know instantly ifs bs but i did know instantly and i didnt give up till i had the real purity of coke in the states as proof that you didnt know what absurd claimes you made, and now you cant even admitt to yourself that your coke is probably only 50% pure and you really believed it was top quality you didnt know better cause you never had better coke and probably never will hahaha