• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"County lines"

The closest was nitrocaine which if taken orally was identical to oral cocaine and I'm told if you smoked it the effects were also very cocaine-like BUT the idiot chemists made the hydrochloride salt which wasn't very water-soluble so essentially it couldn't be snorted. Which was a damned stupid reason for a decent product to fail in the marketplace.

Booo county lines, I just don't like that scene, too much get what your given... The Private market is far safer and you just have to not use your imagination and just be honest within the guidelines or just accept their opion that it's better for you to have an OC Codomal binge at 120mg over a day max and I mean over 24 hours within dose guideline then be trying to get an Oxy .

Relapsed recently and bought off all the ready lines which the yardies as usual had better gear than the scousers. All still mixed for sure though.

There is no disputing the fact the people who run these operations, the runners they use, and even the people who are caught up in the midst buying from them (ie me at that moment and time), are just pure scum. The whole thing disgusts me every time what i wind up associating with or meeting to get sorted.

Also bought off the Albanians a couple times when i was on it. Washed it with the ammonia and what came back was some of the cleanest and most euphoric base i ever smoked.

Every single time i buy pre made crack i regret it. Cocaine use in general is largely regrettable. And once it's tampered with its just no longer the same drug really. If you must smoke the stuff it only makes sense to buy high quality powder and do it with the ammonia. I even did one bicarb of the same stuff right after the ammonia and it's not even close. Brilliant return from the local albo gear with both but it's like the euphoria/effect is so much more pronounced with the ammonia washed stuff it's literally a complete waste of time using bicarb if you want to enjoy it.

It's become clear to me the very idea of anything being "ammonia washed", in my town at least is an absolute joke. How often does anyone get premade white that doesnt crackle (clear sign it's made with bicarb), and if they are making it with ammonia the absolute max return being 89% basically guarantees the dealer has added something else in it will wash back. Which has been the case anytime it doesn't crackle for me.

All in all a week later and still kicking myself for the amount of money i wasted. Belongings i lost/were stolen. The one blessing is still stayed off the dark. Which i think takes us to 2-2.5 months now.

Synthetic coke? N-Ethylhexedrone is a great one if you get pure product, absolutely fiendish.