• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"County lines"

Back in the 90's all the crack i was getting was washed up with ammonia - and it really did blow your head off, bell ringers every time and you only needed 1/2 of what i would smoke now - but also the coke was a lot better to start off with as I would sometimes wash up with Bicarb and the effect although not as strong was still hefty.

You don't need to be a computer expert to buy drugs on the DNM, but the experts that I've seen advising on the subject recommend people steer clear unless they have an adequate level of computer knowledge.

There are bogus phishing mirror sites, and some settings that need to be changed, also it's best to connect to tor through a VPN or your ISP can see what you're doing. It's highly advisable to only send encrypted messages. Things like that are what they mean, I think. If you at least know what these things are, then you're halfway there, but if you don't, then that's a pretty good hint that you need to learn about that stuff before proceeding.

I've been away for a long time, and I'm going to have to learn how to send encrypted messages on there if I'm going to buy anything. I can't remember if I learnt how to do that the last time round (10 years ago), if I didn't I'm lucky that I didn't get caught.

I definitely did not connect through a VPN last time round, I was too far gone in a drug induced haze in order to take proper care and attention.

There's a good chance of nasty things happening if you don't have some idea what your doing. Whether that be getting hacked, ripped off, or caught by LE, one way or another.

Last edited:
Basically all you need is download tor browser. Search dark.fail for the links and buy what you want. Use gpg4usb to encrypt your address, it's really not complicated.

Nord vpn for a vpn.

Bittylicious for bitcoin.

People here make out its rocket science and your some sort of computer genius, but literally a monkey could do it.

Basically all you need is download tor browser. Search dark.fail for the links and buy what you want. Use gpg4usb to encrypt your address, it's really not complicated.

Nord vpn for a vpn.

Bittylicious for bitcoin.

People here make out its rocket science and your some sort of computer genius, but literally a monkey could do it.

Should we be telling people hpw to do these things? People from EADD have died. :(

I did say that you don't need to be an expert. But some people don't know anything about security features etc, and personally I don't think it's quite as easy as you're making out, unless you already have a pretty decent level of understanding, and are just taking that for granted. Many people don't have that. I should know as I've done IT Support for retail stores, guiding the shop staff and managers how to use their equipment and diagnosing and fixing faults. I also know plenty of other people in general, don't have the first clue about anything to do with computing.

Literally all you need is a tor browser

Nord vpn (conect to that first)

Bicoin from bittylicous

And check the top rated vendors.

it realy isnt hard.

If anyone wants help i'm willimg to show you.

Also alot of the best vendors have bots on telegram.

It's like a mechanic saying ' well your crudhorns fucked you need to replace your sniblink and you need to overhaul the whole futsbing' all makes sense to him - to me mostly gibbererish.

And he said that when that goes ruttle spock is sure to wear away

It's interesting that H has certainly got competition from synthetics.

But as for synthetic cocaine alternatives?

I'm surprised nobody has dusted off the clofenciclan patent.

Yes, it's onset is slower and duration longer... but that can be fixed.

Clofenciclan was just ONE of a series of compounds and some were much more like coke... just not medicinal.

It's interesting that H has certainly got competition from synthetics.

But as for synthetic cocaine alternatives?

I'm surprised nobody has dusted off the clofenciclan patent.

Yes, it's onset is slower and duration longer... but that can be fixed.

Clofenciclan was just ONE of a series of compounds and some were much more like coke... just not medicinal.
Many people find coke nicest drug to snort or at least one of the nicest. Also very pure coke but with few % of other natural alkaloids kind of makes up for at least in some way noticeable difference depending on geographic origin. And even difference between batches can add up for a bit of novel experience first using new stuff.

Than fact that it’s both used as kind of everyone-uses-it-natural-nice-drug now and than stuff in many places along with folks freebasing it or using I.V. regularly are in fact biggest spenders after all. So it’s a drug that shares routes and markets both with weed and heroin and that’s pretty rare.

All that makes coke hugely profitable from plant to nose.

Also as it was more of a plant it and let it grow crop there’s a lot, almost indefinite list of things that can be done to improve growing part of production. Even extraction methods can be improved and made greener (therefore more profitable too). So only way coke’s going away even a bit would be if something crazy cheap and crazy strong and crazy addicting got to the street as isn’t unknown for RCs now and than. But that RCs all so far turned out worse addiction than coke.

I think main problem with coke is cardiotoxicity but end users often don’t care or even don’t know about it.

I believe the -Cl in clofenciclan isn't required for activity. It's primary function is to increase duration of activity. Removing it would make the resulting drug shorter acting but would also lower it's LogP so onset would be faster. It would be cheaper to make as well.

Sadly, the research into clofenciclan was all carried out in Germany and I am unable to read technical papers written in German.

Many people find coke nicest drug to snort or at least one of the nicest. Also very pure coke but with few % of other natural alkaloids kind of makes up for at least in some way noticeable difference depending on geographic origin. And even difference between batches can add up for a bit of novel experience first using new stuff.

Than fact that it’s both used as kind of everyone-uses-it-natural-nice-drug now and than stuff in many places along with folks freebasing it or using I.V. regularly are in fact biggest spenders after all. So it’s a drug that shares routes and markets both with weed and heroin and that’s pretty rare.

All that makes coke hugely profitable from plant to nose.
Well u remember the time where there was a packet called High wildcat? from the headshop? U know it has cocaine inside packet, it has white rock and its super hard to crush, even harder to break down wit hammer? I think u wil need hot boil keetle to pour it over that white rock and it wil melt it down and u gotta stirr till its dissolve properly and u can shoot them up! I never tried them but i was told they are 10 time stronger than coke from the plant. Lol however, most people prefer the real drugs plants just like i do! ;-D

Well u remember the time where there was a packet called High wildcat? from the headshop? U know it has cocaine inside packet, it has white rock and its super hard to crush, even harder to break down wit hammer? I think u wil need hot boil keetle to pour it over that white rock and it wil melt it down and u gotta stirr till its dissolve properly and u can shoot them up! I never tried them but i was told they are 10 time stronger than coke from the plant. Lol however, most people prefer the real drugs plants just like i do! ;-D
No but I once on festival tried “synthetic coke”. I kind of hoped it will be MDPV and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t but was something just as nice + I assume some numbing caine,

But there was meow-meow (mephedrone) and some other stuff, usually upers and synthetic cannabinoids and rarely emphatogens. I didn’t try a lot of those, at least not sourced under some brand name and/or in a mix.
Once I unknowingly smoked some fake hash called - Afghan - for which I first thought it’s just a weird afghan hash (also smoked it after strong weed), at the lower end of potency of aceptable afghan hash and plus high is really short, smell and taste were pretty well mimicking real hash but once pointed out you see the signs. JWHs aperantly did come really close to real stuff. That was back than in a first wave of synthetic cannabinoids.

RC psychedelics and dissos were/are more likely to be found via other but headshops connections, Kinda sad given cuz in my country most RC deaths happened when unexperienced young folks smoked synthetic cannabinoids in any form. Cuz hey if weed ain’t bad how bad can be legal weed, right?