European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"County lines"

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Everytime I hear about the "county lines" I always wonder who still buys their drugs from blokes in the street - I mean why would you? Surely its been stepped om a thousand times.

It's a simple model. Drug users who would have to spend valuable 'drug money' on public transport to reach the nearest town with an open-air market are prepared to buy lower quality drugs IF it saves them the money (and time/effort).

It's a bit like Co-op and the various other chains who set up in places where their is no competition. They can offer less value BUT if someone only has £10 to spend and bus fare is £3.40, it's still 'better value' than spending the time and money to access cheaper/better sources.

It's no accident that they use kids who can use public transport either free or at a lower cost.

Quite sophisticated analysis of the UK economy.

I'm actually a bit surprised that we haven't seen the Russian trend by which people are producing small amounts of desomorphine and methamphetamine. Despite the horrors of 'krokodil', in fact it's not difficult to clean up the product. That they didn't is either ignorance and/or a slight increase in cost.

But I've seen analysis of some kokodil made in Russia that contained a product that was about 30% deoxymorphine-C and deoxymorphine-D (the actives) so for £10 one can obtain 400mg of codeine which could theoretically produce £100 of desomorphine... so I'm tending towards ignorance.

Everytime I hear about the "county lines" I always wonder who still buys their drugs from blokes in the street - I mean why would you? Surely its been stepped om a thousand times.

Because, for old cunts like myself, it's a damn sight easier than fuckin around with crytocurrencies, VPNs, and onions.

Plus, when you get ripped off on the street, at least you know who's ripped you off...

I still score off the street, the most Technologically based my dealers are is sending out texts at 8am saying they are out on the road & the offers of the day.

Who wants to score then wait for it to arrive? Imagine all the sick junkies sitting on the sofa for 2 days sick waiting for the post man to arrive 🤣

But I've seen analysis of some kokodil made in Russia
That is bad stuff, it's been seen in a part of Canada. Someone I know who worked at a shooting gallery knew someone who began to rot from using that stuff.

You seen the stuff in South Africa that's similar? They do something called"Blu tooth" which is so gross, someone shoots up then backloads their blood which the other addict shoots!!!!!

That is bad stuff, it's been seen in a part of Canada. Someone I know who worked at a shooting gallery knew someone who began to rot from using that stuff.

You seen the stuff in South Africa that's similar? They do something called"Blu tooth" which is so gross, someone shoots up then backloads their blood which the other addict shoots!!!!!

As I said - it's all for the sake of a simple B/A extraction. Any side-product that is non-phenolic won't be crashed out by calcium hydroxide (just the same way as morphine is extracted from opium) so that's half of the junk gone. Then the REALLY nasty stuff (phosphonamides) cannot form addition salts (as morphine would if one were to produce morphine hydrochloride) so in essence, all that is left is desoxymorphine-C and desoxymorphine-D. The former is x8 M, the latter x10 M.

BUT I guess if one starts with 3 grams of codeine and the product is less than 1 gram of product, most people don't consider it a good method. They seem happier to have 3 grams of an 'active' even though it's STILL that fraction that represents ALL of the activity.

I carefully read every paper on krokodil production in Russia and some video reportage. One user was a chemist and she was smart enough to use a method that didn't produce phosphoramide side-products. Unfortunately she placed her little hydroiodic acid production set up right next to her bed so she was perpetually breathing in phosphine.

So while she bore none of the usual signs (ulcers, rotting flesh, infactions and so on), the phosphine had weakened all of her bones and one day her back broke.

BUT it's totally at odds with HR to write up a safe methodology of producing a safe(r) product. But step ONE is not to use phosphorous to produce hydroiodic acid. It's not like the alternative methods are a secret but I presume one 'cook' just shows someone else how they do it and that second person becomes a 'cook'.

while she bore none of the usual signs (ulcers, rotting flesh, infactions and so on), the phosphine had weakened all of her bones and one day her back broke.
Holy Fuck!!!!

Is that the American woman who made that we'll known documentary on that damn stuff?

You know about the stuff in South Africa? It's meant to have HIV medicine in it.
I posted a few weeks ago about some weird Methadone stuff used in Romania, the street kids who lived underground used it, I have no idea what it actually was though.

What is your favourite opiate you have ever used? I got NHS Morphine once as my friends mom died and he gave me her morphine but it's not like Afghan #3

You sure know what you are on about, I can Respect that in a person.
Ever heard of Midazolam btw?

Oh, you might say medicinal chemistry is just about the only thing I do know about. I acted as a researcher for Lifeline Publications as well, hence my interest in street drugs and the dangers they pose.

Midazolam? It's one of the few water-soluble benzodiazepines. That and it's short duration of action mean that medically it's used to produce sedation for certain procedures that aren't carried out using a general anesthetic. Dentists use it. It's short duration of action means that it's best avoided when not actually needed.

But the whole County Lines thing is more-or-less bordering on child slavery. When kids can't afford food or warm clothing, it's not difficult to recruit. UK law tends to view them as victims, users regard them as a relatively safe supplier (you aren't likely to get stabbed up over a £10 deal) and the dealers that use them have solved the problem of being able to profit from street-level dealing while avoiding the risk of arrest (and other dangers).

Oh, you might say medicinal chemistry is just about the only thing I do know about. I acted as a researcher for Lifeline Publications as well, hence my interest in street drugs and the dangers they pose.
Yeah, your tone comes over as very professional & it's clear you aren't pulling stuff out your arse. You can tell when someone is speaking truth from experience as your posts have the tone of lived experience, I can Respect that in someone.
Midazolam? It's one of the few water-soluble benzodiazepines. That and it's short duration of action mean that medically it's used to produce sedation for certain procedures that aren't carried out using a general anesthetic. Dentists use it. It's short duration of action means that it's best avoided when not actually needed.
An old friend who gave me the NHS Morphine had a big bottle of it left over, he was a huge fan of I.V. crack with heroin. He stopped doing dark in his cranks while he had access to that stuff and swore by its effect. He ended up shooting lots of it, he had one bad experience with it though where he passed out with a needle stuck in his arm. He spoke so highly of it for ages after the supply had run out. I asked as your wisdom and LIVED EXPERIENCE shines through in your posts so I was curious.
But the whole County Lines thing is more-or-less bordering on child slavery. When kids can't afford food or warm clothing, it's not difficult to recruit. UK law tends to view them as victims, users regard them as a relatively safe supplier (you aren't likely to get stabbed up over a £10 deal) and the dealers that use them have solved the problem of being able to profit from street-level dealing while avoiding the risk of arrest (and other dangers).
THIS 100%.

I've seen reports of kids as young as 10 being used as they are too young to catch Legal issues if caught with lots of bags & shots.
It's a truly TRAGIC reflection of Society we live in when this kind of behaviour is common & not seen as total slavery. When kids are willing to try to be Tony Montana for some Nike trainers it's a sick world we are in, it truly makes me upset the parents are such Cunts this stuff is normal.

I'd bring back the old time punishment of being Hung, Drawn and quartered for adults found guilty of this crime, I'm NOT joking here folks.

There's so many of these in my town now it's getting a bit silly.

You've more chance of getting quality product on the markets, and if the seller does pull something shifty there is an erscow system.

The white in particular from these 'county lines', i've seen a few of them wash it up. And it's usually either still full of bicarb, or if they washed with ammonia to give the illusion it's decent, they cut it 50% with crunch first, which is phenactin i believe... either way you are being ripped off blind vs just buying powder and washing yourself.

I first came across phenacetin sold as 'turbo mix' or 'super mix' as a grey market product in The Netherlands in 2000. The guys dealing it didn't actually KNOW and so we had GC-MS/NMR instrumentation carried out and yes, it's phenacetin - which isn't used any more (it's action is similar to paracetamol) because one of it's metabolites is carcinogenic.

TBH one reason I don't use street drugs is because I've seen thousands of GS-MS/NMR studies over the last 25 years and some of the stuff I've seen was scary. Ironically, the WORST were the synthetic cannabinoids. The MAJORITY of samples contained dimers, trimers and polymers. Their MP is far too high to vaporize ahead of the flame-frons so they will be pyrolized. I would be surprised if we didn't see an increased rate of lung cancer among 'Spice' users. Just how big that spike will be I don't know - but certainly notable.

I first came across phenacetin sold as 'turbo mix' or 'super mix' as a grey market product in The Netherlands in 2000. The guys dealing it didn't actually KNOW and so we had GC-MS/NMR instrumentation carried out and yes, it's phenacetin - which isn't used any more (it's action is similar to paracetamol) because one of it's metabolites is carcinogenic.

TBH one reason I don't use street drugs is because I've seen thousands of GS-MS/NMR studies over the last 25 years and some of the stuff I've seen was scary. Ironically, the WORST were the synthetic cannabinoids. The MAJORITY of samples contained dimers, trimers and polymers. Their MP is far too high to vaporize ahead of the flame-frons so they will be pyrolized. I would be surprised if we didn't see an increased rate of lung cancer among 'Spice' users. Just how big that spike will be I don't know - but certainly notable.

Madness it's been on the go that long. Shows how long coke/crack has been mixed with these drugs. Especially as you were seeing them in the Netherlands, a country where users test their drugs much more frequently than they do here in the UK.

I agree with what you're saying about street drugs. Particularly crack and heroin. I watched with my own eyeballs someone put 18g of cocaine and 10g of crunch into the pot to whip an oz, stuff that came out looked shit to me, but ironicly some other local users claimed his stuff was better than other people at the time. Real crack is so strong people forget, yeah ofcourse you still get real high because it's such a potent drug. I noticed towards the end of my shameful stint buying rock locally, alot of the dealers have caught on and started washing it with ammonia. I know for sure as i've done it myself many times, and the product does not crackle/not as much smoke off it as if it were made with bicarb, but it's still cut to bits because you need 2 pipes before you're fully high. Which with real ammonia washed stuff anything more than 50mg in a pipe scares me, and that's coming from someone who blew their life savings on it. The dealers 'ammonia wash' even after 100mg my ears weren't ringing, instead it's just that morishness.

I wondered also mate, i have heard stories that washing with bicarb is really only 40% as strong, i don't have a link, but i read this somewhere else on BL by someone who knew his shit. I can smoke alot of stuff made with bicarb and enjoy it, but with the ammomia i just don't even enjoy it's so strong, IV feels less risky almost. Is there any scientific reason why it's so much stronger with ammonia?

I'm no chemist, but I believe that ammonia is just more effective at stripping the hydrochloride from the rest of the molecule.

It also tends to leave less cuts in the end product than bicarb.

Yeah i agree with what you're saying here mate. Both are true.

However I've done it with stuff from Spain that was labtested 92%, sent to Wedinos myself, confirmed clean. Yet i could only enjoy it with the bicarb for some reason the ammonia was just too much for me.

Maybe it is the ammonia itself leaving a residue that didn't agree with me is all i could think. It did seem to be more potent still, too potent lol.

I'm no chemist, but I believe that ammonia is just more effective at stripping the hydrochloride from the rest of the molecule.

It also tends to leave less cuts in the end product than bicarb.

Well both methods result in the hydrogen chloride being stripped off the molecule and forming water-soluble salts BUT unless you remove them, the bicarb will add more weight.

Of course in either case one should ensure that all water-soluble impurities are removed BUT I'm not quite sure how it's done.

Around 30 years ago a friend acquired some cocaine solution for ophthalmic use which they vacuum distilled to leave pure cocaine hydrochloride. I tried it and very quickly worked out that the law of diminishing returns kicks in REALLY fast. Even 1 line produced an effect where anxiety was the key element.

Just not my thing - but phenacetin, bad news and not a new thing. I bet people are still selling phenacetin because, well, it's not against the law UNLESS.

Its fuckim CRAP quality drugs. I never buy from them lol

It's still wide-spread and convenient. And personally I'm computer-illiterate and never figured out the dark net. If somebody wants to volunteer to teach me on the specifics so I can order superior quality drugs to be delivered to my home, hit me up by all means you jammy bastards.