COUNTDOWN2K2 - 3/23/02 - NYC Premiere Sports Entertainment Complex (Key Skate), NYC

i havent even read any of this thread. i prolly won't either but oh well. looks like i'll be there. kristin in nyc? will she really be? oh it appears she will be.
love,
kristin

^^^^ w00t!!! See ya in NYC girlie ;) (unless of course I'm driving, lol) This party is gonna be ill, I can't wait! I'm gonna make a long weekend in NYC out of this ;)
GTi Kid: see ya there, if not beforehand at Sugar :) we're gonna tear it up out there I promise ;)
Peace ~Katie

uh oh, that sounds like it could be pretty dirty. either that, or maybe i'm just hopin it does.
i think i might take you up on that drive thing katie. is that cool? lemme know.
kristin

^^^^ Of course its still cool, Kristin. We just gotta get all our plans organized and that fun stuff.
Oh, and as for sounding dirty, take what you will from it ;) haha
Peace ~Katie

Awww Kristen and Katie in NYC. How Cute
Stick with Con Artist...he'll show you the way
yes...I know. I am an idiot

for those of you who might not know who D.A.V.E. the drummer is, THAT MAN IS THE SHIT!!! any self-respecting techno fiend should be at this party....chris liberator AND dave the drumer???? if you don't know who he is, IM me @ Lacrimare1 and MAYBE i'll hook you up with a set of his.....
[ 25 February 2002: Message edited by: jungle_gurl ]

Since this thread has evolved to little more than 70 replies of back and forth banter and the party is less than a month away, consider it CLOSED and reopened here.
~Erik