• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Console Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Anyone played Kaze and the wild masks?

Playing FEAR 2 and Alice: Madness Returns (I think it’s called).

im tellin ya guys, get Hollow Knight - im in the thick of it now - it's along the same lines - a lot of thinking to do, figure what do next, and all that

im in a battle with the Hornet - she's a bitch and a half

That game rules....i bought it like 10 years ago and played it again recently - it's great

did you play the original Alice on the PC back in like 1999 or whatever it was? that game was great too
Yeah I remember the original on PC from years ago, loved that but now the sequel (that I didn’t get to play much back when released) has me hooked.

Yeah I remember the original on PC from years ago, loved that but now the sequel (that I didn’t get to play much back when released) has me hooked.

its a great game...

i bought it for the xbox like 10 years ago and then played it again about 6 months ago

the original Alice comes loaded on the newer one

its a great game...

i bought it for the xbox like 10 years ago and then played it again about 6 months ago

the original Alice comes loaded on the newer one
I noticed that when I was in the menu (it's at the bottom). That was a nice touch.

TXnKjkUKdVPGTSavYW3D63-1200-80.jpg

i think im gonna buy one of those controllers....my hand cramps up sometimes on the one they give you....have any of you purchased that?

Playing Metroid Prime Remastered on the Switch. The original is one of the best video games ever made, and this one touches up the visuals and controls nicely without making any significant changes (thankfully). I'd been meaning to replay the game in any case, as I hadn't done so since high school. If you have the Switch, and haven't played the original Prime, I strongly recommend it. (There were a couple sequels, but they weren't masterpieces like the original.)

Playing Metroid Prime Remastered on the Switch. The original is one of the best video games ever made, and this one touches up the visuals and controls nicely without making any significant changes (thankfully). I'd been meaning to replay the game in any case, as I hadn't done so since high school. If you have the Switch, and haven't played the original Prime, I strongly recommend it. (There were a couple sequels, but they weren't masterpieces like the original.)

it is on my to do list for sure. I haven't played the original since the GameCube days.

I've been playing Sea of Thieves mainly for the past year. Kinda got sucked in when I found out about the sweaty pvp community.

Took me a while to git gud but I love fighting bigger crews as a solo. Very rewarding game to improve in over time, but definitely not for everybody.

Also Chivalry 2 for shorter sessions. One of the few games that makes me actually lol.

Halo infinite sometimes

Listening to people talk shit when you can't identify who's talking and high schoolers trying to pick fights with dudes who don't give a fuck never gets old. My favorite rare occasion is when a female chimes in like with 10 seconds left saying that you got carrier by a girl or calling people fags

Last edited:
Halo infinite sometimes

Listening to people talk shit when you can't identify who's talking and high schoolers trying to pick fights with dudes who don't give a fuck never gets old. My favorite rare occasion is when a female chimes in like with 10 seconds left saying that you got carrier by a girl or calling people fags

haha I miss halo sometimes. halo 3 xbox live was wild. I enjoyed MCC too but it seemed to be more adults taking shit way too seriously and less fucking around/fun.

81-Eyj-De-Ar-UL-AC-UF1000-1000-QL80.jpg

Just bought this and im so excited guys i hear that its a really great game. Been a lifelong fan of Pokemon, started with the original Red so i figured i get this one to keep with tradition. Havent played my Switch in a longtime and thought i should treat myself. Anybody playing this game?

haha I miss halo sometimes. halo 3 xbox live was wild. I enjoyed MCC too but it seemed to be more adults taking shit way too seriously and less fucking around/fun.

I heard halo 3 was prime

H2 was riddled with cheaters but it was still very fun. Needed to get connection host or you BACK OUT BACK OUT so you dont get modded or standbyed

81-Eyj-De-Ar-UL-AC-UF1000-1000-QL80.jpg

Just bought this and im so excited guys i hear that its a really great game. Been a lifelong fan of Pokemon, started with the original Red so i figured i get this one to keep with tradition. Havent played my Switch in a longtime and thought i should treat myself. Anybody playing this game?

I was a Pokémon fan too, my first was Blue. But I played red, yellow, gold, silver, and heart gold as well.

I tried getting back into the series with Pokémon Sword and Shield, but I only made it a little way through Shield before I gave up. I wasn't a fan of the lifeless graphics or how generic everything felt. Maybe it's just me.

interested to know if Scarlet is an improvement and what you think of it.

I heard halo 3 was prime

H2 was riddled with cheaters but it was still very fun. Needed to get connection host or you BACK OUT BACK OUT so you dont get modded or standbyed

yeah I didn't have good enough internet to play online until 3. My best halo memories are still H1&2 LAN parties though lol.