• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Console Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Got an Xbox Series X and mainly been playing titles on game pass ultimate when I have any free time - there’s so much though it’s crazy.

Got an Xbox Series X and mainly been playing titles on game pass ultimate when I have any free time - there’s so much though it’s crazy.

I know. I still have my Xbox one but couldn't afford the game pass/live plus my Nintendo switch online. I hope sometime soon I can get a series x, especially now that Microsoft has all these new acquisitions.

Cause I currently don’t have my computer, I’ve been playing that old popular game “crossy road”. Simple yet addictive. Plus a sense of nostalgia is nice.

Anyone play rocket league? .. i play on ps4... free game these days if you were unaware

thought we could make team bluelight.. [BLUE] .... if anyone was interested..

(i am not particularly good, but i have very balanced stats and can play any role decently, and play best with continuous switching of positions .. ie : goalie, mid, forward)

Created a club on Xbox called Bluelight4life as Bluelight Gaming was taken.

Feel free to join or add me as a friend and I can invite you.

Last edited:
Created a club on Xbox called Bluelight4light as Bluelight Gaming was taken.

Feel free to join or add me as a friend and I can invite you.
Sweet.. My name on both PS4 and EPIC is Faust0r86 (the 0 is a zero)

Zombie Army 4 is bloody class on Xbox - same on Stadia too.

Maan how i wish to play...but my PC is too old to play the new games.Even cannot cover min.recomendations for Far Cry 4:(.All other games are played.....but if i got the money would invest some to upgrade my PC....like to play,when I have a free time to do it.

Maan how i wish to play...but my PC is too old to play the new games.Even cannot cover min.recomendations for Far Cry 4:(.All other games are played.....but if i got the money would invest some to upgrade my PC....like to play,when I have a free time to do it.
You should try Stadia or Xbox cloud - streaming is the future 😊

i just started playing Hollow Knight on the Switch....im not much of a gamer but i ordered it for my kid, she didn't like it too much, so i tried it, and now im hooked!

great game!

i just started playing Hollow Knight on the Switch....im not much of a gamer but i ordered it for my kid, she didn't like it too much, so i tried it, and now im hooked!

great game!

buy her animal crossing! You can build an island with her.

Pikuniku is her favorite right now

she also has Pokemon Eevee, Mario+Rabbids, Battle for Bikini Bottom, Mario Odyssey, Among Us, Pokemon cafe remix, and Snake Pass

Snake Pass is kinda cool - i might play that someday

but ive got my eye on Ghosts and Goblins Resurrection next....i played the original one back in the day so i have to play it

Just finished Super Mario Odyssey. Way too much of a collect-a-thon for a Mario game. Otherwise, pretty good platformer.

Just finished Super Mario Odyssey. Way too much of a collect-a-thon for a Mario game. Otherwise, pretty good platformer.

I agree, I think it's too overly complicated for a Mario Game. I think Mario Galaxy was the perfect balance between simplicity and innovation .