• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Console Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I suppose I really should look into getting a Switch sooner or later.

Your your sleeping on it dude its one of the better systems ive ever played. Keep in mind tho that wr the end of the day its a handheld device. Power wise its just not gonna be able to hold a candle to something like a PS5. But it has a whole lot going for it like amazing first party games that you will not be able to play anywhere else.

And the fact its handheld means i bring it with me everyday when i goto work, so i play on the bench across the street when i arrive early and get some gaming in, or when i go on break because its slow at the restaurant. So pretty much what i do is play my PS5 when i am at the house and then when i am out and about the switch.

Ive got a couple of high quality external batteries i use to charge my switch and phone. So with those the battery life gets extended indefinitely, can literally play in handheld mode all day long outside if i chose to do so.

If your into Zelda you should deff buy one man, Breath of the Wild is incredible. And a huge game that you can sink hundreds of hours into. I havent played Tears of the Kingdom yet but i hear its top notch and plan on buying it eventually.

Day 3 of antibiotics for an infection and put on The Quarry that arrived today. I enjoyed The Dark Pictures games so this should be good. Still feel crap though lol.

Still chipping away at Tears of the Kingdom. At this rate it'll take me a couple years to finish. I'm a little disappointed so far. It's exceedingly similar to Breath of the Wild and I've found the two main new aspects -- building stuff and the dark world -- are not all that much fun. But, I've barely touched the main quest, so I'm still open to the possibility that the game will be able to impress me like its predecessor did.

DC Justice League - Cosmic Chaos

Got it for the young one on the Switch but it’s actually quite good.

This looks great, was tempted to get back into the remastered TH 1&2 recently.

Its way different than TH much more realistic and the controls are different. But once you get the hang of it the game is just so satisfying. Im straight addicted to it i play all the time, soon as i wake up. Just paid for some more maps last night and have an abandoned water park and a couple other skateparks

. But the main game is New York, San Francisco and Philadelphia. Its all the real places and most epic stuff to skate. This game is on another level. All the other skate sims are so clunky, once you have the controls down with this its smooth. Fuck Skater XL that game is terrible, i want my money back!!!!

Its way different than TH much more realistic and the controls are different. But once you get the hang of it the game is just so satisfying. Im straight addicted to it i play all the time, soon as i wake up. Just paid for some more maps last night and have an abandoned water park and a couple other skateparks

. But the main game is New York, San Francisco and Philadelphia. Its all the real places and most epic stuff to skate. This game is on another level. All the other skate sims are so clunky, once you have the controls down with this its smooth. Fuck Skater XL that game is terrible, i want my money back!!!!
What console did you get it on @cosmic charlie ?

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - thought it was gonna be another killer chasing killing boring game but it’s actually not.

If you’re triggered or don’t like horror then parental discretion is advised.

I'm wanting to purchase an Xbox. & Have no clue the difference between a series one S and a series S. Is the one S the newer one?

The S streaming only with no disc drive. The X
Is more powerful and has a disc drive. Plus the S is 500gb so fills up quick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ds
Max Payne 3

So much more difficult than the original. The original was very fun too a bit more eerie

Sekiro again, for like the tenth time. Ng+ with the demon bell and kuros charm given back. Shit is wild like that, way more posture damage taken, damage taken without perfect deflects, enemies take less damage and have more posture and recover it faster. Crazy fun. Best Fromsoft game. Just wish they at least did a dlc expansion or sequel to continue the story when Wolf and the divine child head west to the Birthplace of the dragons blood.

I've managed to download Xbox game pass on my phone and been playing it through the TV!

Started to play Starfield the other night, and it's been a good game so far.

Excited to see what else I might be able to play.

Halo Infinite multiplayer has got a lot better recently, a few new maps and play lists that are great fun.

hero-sp.jpg

Just got this the other day and im really excited to start playing it more today. Its different from other Pokemon games in that its not turn based and more of an Action RPG. Think your pokemon stays out the whole time and you have to aim and throw the poke balls to catch wild pokemon.

Its supposed to be a huge open based world and some people compare it to The Breath of the Wild. Ive got high hopes its one of the only pokemon game on switch i havent played yet. Only have that Pikachu one left.

But im gonna get a 3DS for xmas and play the older games like Omega and Sun, and whatever other ones they have. Im obsessed with pokemon and when im in the midst of completing a game im happy as a mofo.

I've managed to download Xbox game pass on my phone and been playing it through the TV!

Started to play Starfield the other night, and it's been a good game so far.

Excited to see what else I might be able to play.
Game Pass is great so it is. What’s your opinion on Starfield?