• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Considering Suicide

hi MyLife!
Ive been following your story. nothing too new for me to add except to add more support and to ay keep on hanging in there! Id be SO surprised if you got more than community service. Having people show up as character witnesses for you at your hearing is very smart. Maybe they can speak on your behalf? I'm glad you got a public defender... i was wondering about that.

We are all thinking of you! no matter what happens, you have a bunch of people here who will help pull you through. You are so young (in a great way) and so much to live for. I know things are overwhelming now, but i swear it will get better... no matter what happens with your case.try to be good to yourself during all this stress. dont punish yourself for a mistake. we all make them...

I spent the night in jail back when i lived in NYC (in on the west coast now) for smoking joint back in the 90s. it was terrifying and i had an open file for a year (and within that year got caught by the border patrol form San Diego to LA with an ounce of weed in the car)... thankfully my friend had some connections and saved our/ my ass. But i remember how scary it was (both times i had a terrible panic attack... i was very much against traveling with that weed in the car but i let my friend do it... i was young and easily swayed)... and how out of control i felt dealing with the cops both times. But, it did pass. I survived. These days, it's kinda a good story to tell.

Anyway - SO many amazing things have happened to me since that horrible experience. Im glad i didn't let that dictate the rest of my life. So please try to hang on... you have a lot of amazing experiences waiting for you once this bump in the road has passed (i know its not a bump to you... but even if it's a mountain... it doesn't go on for ever)... stay strong and come back to use when you need support.

AND of course, keep us posted!!
wishing you much luck!
Sasha

Expulsion hearing coming soon on June 7th. Lawyer said he's coming. Hoping for the best

Good luck man. Whatever happens you'll find ways to adjust. Any news from the other school you were thinking of?

Just got some paper about a probation officer. It says they're going to investigate the case and we're going to have a meeting on June 13th.

Good luck man. Whatever happens you'll find ways to adjust. Any news from the other school you were thinking of?
so far, i got rejected from the one school I tried to enroll in because it's still in the same district. any other school is too far. so, my lawyer is trying to get me back into my current school by going to the expulsion hearing with me.

Ok, that's a good thing. I suggest that at some point you speak and make sure everyone there knows how you truly feel. Your words were powerful enough to get a lot of people in here pretty involved and rooting for you. You are regretful, suffered from your action, and as far as most of us could see - this has had a great impact in your life. You are conscious of what you did and took it very seriously, same applies for your family. Make sure they hear some of that from you. There's a good person in that 17 years old guy and that's what it matters regardless of their decision.
Good luck!!

Ok, that's a good thing. I suggest that at some point you speak and make sure everyone there knows how you truly feel. Your words were powerful enough to get a lot of people in here pretty involved and rooting for you. You are regretful, suffered from your action, and as far as most of us could see - this has had a great impact in your life. You are conscious of what you did and took it very seriously, same applies for your family. Make sure they hear some of that from you. There's a good person in that 17 years old guy and that's what it matters regardless of their decision.
Good luck!!

Yes ^^^^^ i agree....just stpped in to see how things were going ...

Hey MyLife,

just checking in as well.

Last night I dreamed that I got another DUI and was facing jail time. It was just as terrifying as when it really happened. When I woke up I was remembering just how scary and hopeless everything seemed at the time, but yet now it seems like it was just that... a bad dream.

Have a good night my friend.

Peace, Love and Faith,
Dreamflyer 8o

He usually posts when he's in distress or nervous. That was the impression I had from the beginning reason for which I believe he's alright.

Bluelight needs a Like button on posts.
But yea, so far, things are fine. Expulsion hearing is this Wednesday then 6 days after that, I got to go meet up with some probation officers. Not sure if that means I'll be getting probation and not having to go to court, but that's that. Lawyer is coming with me.
After these 2 events, all that's left is court on the 30th of June then all this will be over.
Thank you very much for coming back to this thread and continue to support me everyone!!!

Today, dad called attorney and asked about expulsion hearing. attorney said to not go, and the situation is looking very grim for me. not sure what's going on. but with that tone, all i can assume is the possibility of me going to prison or jail has increased.

Last edited:
This is probably going to be the worst June of my entire life.
June is supposed to be the time where school enter summer and you make summer plans to let go of school.
I'm here worried to death after one line from my lawyer.

relax the lawyer is gonna handle it

if you haven't watched 'better call saul' this might be an interesting time to do so

Dude your 17... Look online for attorneys and financial help getting one in the area of the country you're in. Apologize to the teacher and explain the situation. You're not going to get any time. You just don't want sexual assault on your record. It'll fuck you for life. This is what's gonna happen. You get an attorney. The charge gets plead down. You plead guilty to a charge that doesn't involve sexual assault. You're a dumbass but no more stupid than anyone else your age. You've got balls that clank though. I wouldn't have done it.

Mylife just imagine if you were this guy instead, I can sort of picture some people on BL in this video: